Default Set the top of the page to the same line

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here.
    And, remove this comment before actually posting!]
    Hello everyone, I am not familiar with code modifications. I just updated the Zencart version, which requires adjustments to the entire website, but I don't want to make too many changes because I think the original version is quite good in all aspects.

Nevertheless, I don't think the top design of the default template webpage looks very good.

So I hope to add Home, Log In, search, logo, HEADER at the top_ SALES_ Text is placed on the same line and arranged in order: logo, HEADER_ SALES_ Text, search, Home, Log In

Of course, I know that if it is a mobile version, these contents will be very crowded and not suitable in the same line, so the mobile version will be arranged in two lines (the first line: logo, HEADER_SALEST_TEXT, directory classification and shrinking, Home, Log In; the second line: search)

Please help me, thank you
    The shop https://heelsbags.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Set the top of the page to the same line

This is gonna be a little bit of a trip to do but you can do it. BTW, you need to load lat9's clone a template and make a copy of the responsive_classic template so you can have a fall-back if needed.

First, the accessibility aspect. By eliminating the Congratulations! paragraph instead of re-wording it, you have created two Accessibility problems. The Major one is that you left the item empty, the second is that it makes the page start with other than an H1

Use the instructions at https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/new_u...ngratulations/ to put something in there that welcomes the customer and mentions your site. On the jeandret.com demo, you'll see
    ADA/WCAG Test for 1.5.7c.
    That replaces the Congratulations! and makes the ADA/WCAG testers happy.

Next, with HeelsBags (sic) as the listing, the page shows nothing but shirts above the fold. (New Products for July) You really need the information abouot your company in the define_main_page. Make it so that it flows in with the text for the Congratulations.

Lastly, what we are doing a lot lately is doing a display:none for the logowrapper and then adding the company logo to the top of the define_main_page. haredo.com is an example. We created a stylesheet_zcustom.css in the CSS folder for the cloned template's CCSS folder and add
    Code:
    #logoWrapper {display:none;}
    on the haredo.com site, we then added
    Code:
    .row {margin-top: -.12px;}
    That slides the side columns up to the bottom of the navbar. (since you have the sidebox of categories AND the categoriesTabs menu turned on, turning off the categoriesTabs moves even more of the information into view. That's in Configuration >> Layout Settings.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    This is gonna be a little bit of a trip to do but you can do it. BTW, you need to load lat9's clone a template and make a copy of the responsive_classic template so you can have a fall-back if needed.

First, the accessibility aspect. By eliminating the Congratulations! paragraph instead of re-wording it, you have created two Accessibility problems. The Major one is that you left the item empty, the second is that it makes the page start with other than an H1

Use the instructions at https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/new_u...ngratulations/ to put something in there that welcomes the customer and mentions your site. On the jeandret.com demo, you'll see That replaces the Congratulations! and makes the ADA/WCAG testers happy.

Next, with HeelsBags (sic) as the listing, the page shows nothing but shirts above the fold. (New Products for July) You really need the information abouot your company in the define_main_page. Make it so that it flows in with the text for the Congratulations.

Lastly, what we are doing a lot lately is doing a display:none for the logowrapper and then adding the company logo to the top of the define_main_page. haredo.com is an example. We created a stylesheet_zcustom.css in the CSS folder for the cloned template's CCSS folder and add
    Code:
    #logoWrapper {display:none;}
    on the haredo.com site, we then added
    Code:
    .row {margin-top: -.12px;}
    That slides the side columns up to the bottom of the navbar. (since you have the sidebox of categories AND the categoriesTabs menu turned on, turning off the categoriesTabs moves even more of the information into view. That's in Configuration >> Layout Settings.

HTH
    Thank your help,but i have difficult for my english and code.
    The first,you mean have a issue for my site in "First, the accessibility aspect. By eliminating the Congratulations! paragraph instead of re-wording it, you have created two Accessibility problems. The Major one is that you left the item empty, the second is that it makes the page start with other than an H1"?
    and how to fix it?

Plugin Contributions

The Zen Cart Documentation can be a big help. Go to https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/new_u...ngratulations/ and click on the blue ADA icon in the lower right-hand corner.

Select your language (the first item under Accessibility Menu. That will turn the entire site into your language. Directions for how to change the Congratulations! for each version are on that page.