Plugin Contributions

Default shipstation , maybe i am doing this wrong ? How do i get it to show up in shipping

Hello,

I installed the uploaded the ship station plugin file to my root. I then login to ship station and add my store. It says success. But i don't see it in my shipping modules. Maybe i have the wrong idea for what this plugins is support to do ? I wanted to have a single plugin to give my customers both ups and usps shipping options. I am currently using the dedicated USPS plugin , but keep getting errors about creating an account with ups for the new one for that. I was hoping ship station could allow me to go around all of that.

Zencart 1.5.6
    shipstation plugin 1.8
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: shipstation , maybe i am doing this wrong ? How do i get it to show up in shippin

my bad , I guess it was only for shipping out your orders on there site and not for use as a actual shipping module for customers to pick options. I misunderstood it.
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com