Plugin Contributions

Default Help with Paypal Payflow

I am currently using Paypal Payment Pro as well as Paypal Express Checkout.

After going through a dispute ( unauthorized transaction claims) and contacting Paypal, they informed me integration settings were wrong.

It appears I have Payflow with them. I tried to switch from Paypal to Payflow-US in the Express Checkout Module settings and entered all the required infos.

However, i feel like it is not working properly. I tried a test order but there is no transaction ID and no money/transaction in the Paypal account.

My previous setting ( Payment Pro) were working great.

The reason for the changes is i am hoping to covered by their Seller Protection. They were pretty vague about it as well.

Do i need an extra module to make it work with ZC 1.5.7?

Anyone with experience/knowledge with Paypal could help me please?

I am just trying to understand what i am doing wrong and why the transaction was not eligible for their seller protection. Paypal just gave me the run around and basically said they don't cover credit/debit card transaction. Only the one thru Paypal account.

Sorry for the long post and hope it makes sense

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help with Paypal Payflow

I am facing the same issue having zencart version 1.5.8a. it is showing me the order amount on paypal account as Hold and no transaction information is showing in zencart admin even the order items are not showing for such orders but the order total is there.

Have you got any solution for this issue. it will help me if you fixed it for your zencart store.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help with Paypal Payflow

Quote Originally Posted by Pradeep View Post
    I am facing the same issue having zencart version 1.5.8a. it is showing me the order amount on paypal account as Hold and no transaction information is showing in zencart admin even the order items are not showing for such orders but the order total is there.

Have you got any solution for this issue. it will help me if you fixed it for your zencart store.

Thank you.
    Unfortunately no. After countless ticket and call with Paypal, they were not able to provide me with a solution.

For the "Hold", it is probably Paypal being cautious. How old is your Paypal account? Personal or business? it could explain the hold.

Adding The fact they they only offer seller protection for their Express Checkout ( card processed on their site) and due to today environment, i kept Express Checkout and switch my card processing to Square.

Sorry , i wish i could be more helpful