Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Beautiful Templates

Also, those out there that are correctly using the bootstrap colors could upload the .csv files to a particular area/mod and let folks utilize those they find likable.

Those uploading should try to make the color settings as accessibility compliant as possible.

I set one up on github that we use for haredo.com at https://github.com/dbltoe/bootstrap-Colors/tree/main. The main page and all used pages meet ADA/WCAG. Some pages are not used and the colors are still at not-set.

Maybe this can be a helpful start.

Plugin Contributions

This is some FAQ level explaining. Thanks guys.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Interesting to read this topic. About 15 years ago, when I was building ZC sites for a living, I had an urgent call from an entrepreneur who needed a "functional webshop by Friday..." (He called us on the previous Tuesday).
    Turns out, he had imported a container-load of widgets from China, and projected a high level of sales - but he needed a website to do this.
    We built a site on the old CLASSIC template, changed the logo images, uploaded his products and did all essential configurations, and by Friday we had a functioning site (with Paypal as the payment processor).
    His products sold like hotcakes...
    Some months later we called him and asked how things were going.
    "Great!", he told us, "I'm bringing in a load more stuff and will add this to the site."
    We suggested he "pretty things up" and offered to do a lot more cosmetic enhancing.
    "What for?" he quizzed. "Why?... You want me to spend money on something I don't need? I'm selling out on everything - sales are booming... That's all I need. Thanks, but no thanks. People come here to buy - not gawp at fancy colours or designs."
    At the other end of the scale, we had a customer who delayed the launch of her site because "I don't like the shades of blue in the backgrounds..."
    We tried to explain that every computer monitor would render colours differently, and that what she was seeing was probably not what everyone else would see.
    She wouldn't have it, and while the site was ready to go, it stayed in DEV for another 7 weeks.
    Essentially - she LOST OUT on doing online business for 7 weeks.
    We ended up terminating our contract with her because all she did was request cosmetic changes (sometimes telephoning us 3 times a day).
    And oh... A year later she went bust.
    20 years a Zencart User

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12