Quote Originally Posted by OJ_SIMON View Post
Hi,

Sorry for asking on this but. I'm just at a point in making a payment plugin, and have looked a a few other one's and am getting a mixed view on 'order's final total' that's sent to payment gateway as some are using : "$amount_total=round($order->info['total']*$order->info['currency_value'],$decimal_places)*$multiplied_by;" but to me the amount sent to the payment gateway should just be "$order->info['total']" untouched by any sort of "$order->info['currency_value']" as this in my view is dealt with for cart total, am i right on this please?
just to let you know what "$multiplied_by" is, the "presentment currencies - Zero-decimal currencies. Three-decimal currencies ..." which are needed before sending to the gateway.

So if currency conversion is done at cart to order point then, this
"$amount_total=round($order->info['total']*$order->info['currency_value'],$decimal_places)"
is just making the amount to pay bigger by currency rate of the order and not matching the displaid amount in checkout before and after payment has been taken and shown on success page?
Hi,

example of ""$amount_total=round($order->info['total']*$order->info['currency_value'],$decimal_places)*$multiplied_by;"" would be:

main product of £100.00 (GBP (1.0)) and secount of USD (currency rate of say 10 (1.10) at cart it would be $110.00 then displayed in checkout as $110.00 but amount sent to gateway of $121.00 X 100 (decimalisation to 12100) which is wrong?