Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Product Search Feeder II [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm guessing that the 404 error (File Not Found) is because you didn't copy the root-directory file gpsf_main_controller.php. That file should reside in the same directory as the site's ipn_main_handler.php file.
    Yes!!! That worked! Thank you so much :)

Now I will go to a thread for admin log in and admin page to get that issue fixed on my /new subdirectory.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for this. I'm all uploaded, it's all visible in my admin. However, I'm totally confused about the cron job bit... I have no idea what it means, or where I'm supposed to paste it. Googling has confused me more, so some guidance would be helpful.

I'm on 1.5.8, and I use CPanel for my server. :-)
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Plugin Contributions

>I'm totally confused about the cron job bit

You configure Merchant Center to fetch the file you have created at regular intervals.

To auto-create that file at regular intervals you add a Cron job on your server which is just a command that runs at some specified time. It will be in your cPanel options.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

v1.0.2 of Google Product Search Feeder II is available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2379

This release contains changes associated with these GitHub issues:

#14: Correct PHP Fatal error when a product's availability date is in the future.
    #37: Correct performance issue on sites with a large number of categories.

Plugin Contributions

Greetings!

I would like to remove the shipping label field source from my GPSF because it's stopping me from being able to utilize the shipping I have set up in my google merchant account, as I want them to show the shipping amount from USPS from their side. Is it possible for me to remove the code for that?

If not, how do I set up my GPSF to show the shipping amount reflected on my website from the USPS shipping module? (www.cedargroveherbs.com) because when I select shipping method by weight and say for instance the product weights .4 lbs, it will say shipping is like 4 cents on google merchant.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-04-12 221331.png
Views: 47
Size:  39.2 KB

Plugin Contributions

I figured it out.

Plugin Contributions

Seeing the following errors being logged using gpsf v1.02 and ZC 2.0.0

[20-May-2024 19:32:52 Europe/London] Request URI: /gpsf_main_controller.php?key=&feed=fy_un_tp&limit=0&offset=0&currency_code=GBP&l anguage=en, IP address: xx.xxx.xxx.xx, Language id 1
    #0 /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php(717): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php(291): gpsfFeedGenerator->getCategoryInfo()
    #2 /home/nclocks/public_html/gpsf_main_controller.php(167): gpsfFeedGenerator->generateProductsFeed()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php on line 717.

[20-May-2024 19:32:52 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_reverse(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php:717
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php(717): array_reverse(NULL)
    #1 /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php(291): gpsfFeedGenerator->getCategoryInfo('1049')
    #2 /home/nclocks/public_html/gpsf_main_controller.php(167): gpsfFeedGenerator->generateProductsFeed(Resource id #496, '', '')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php on line 717

[20-May-2024 19:32:52 Europe/London] Request URI: /gpsf_main_controller.php?key=&feed=fy_un_tp&limit=0&offset=0&currency_code=GBP&l anguage=en, IP address: xx.xxx.xxx.xx
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_reverse(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php:717
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php(717): array_reverse(NULL)
    #1 /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php(291): gpsfFeedGenerator->getCategoryInfo('1049')
    #2 /home/nclocks/public_html/gpsf_main_controller.php(167): gpsfFeedGenerator->generateProductsFeed(Resource id #496, '', '')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php on line 717.

[20-May-2024 19:32:52 Europe/London] Request URI: /gpsf_main_controller.php?key=&feed=fy_un_tp&limit=0&offset=0&currency_code=GBP&l anguage=en, IP address: xx.xxx.xxx.xx
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_reverse(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php:717
    Stack trace:
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /home/nclocks/public_html/includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php on line 717.

Is this a known issue?
    Managing Director of https://jsweb.uk

Zen Cart developer since 2009

Plugin Contributions

Haven't seen that before, but it sure "sounds like" the master_categories_id of 1049 doesn't exist in the categories table.

Plugin Contributions

Oddly, there is no category id 1049 in the database, but there is a product with master_categories_id set as 1049.

I have confirmed that ZC admin reports master_categories_id 1049 as invalid.

Do you have any idea why ZC 1.5.7c never picked this up during feed generation but ZC 2.0.0 does?
    Managing Director of https://jsweb.uk

Zen Cart developer since 2009

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    Oddly, there is no category id 1049 in the database, but there is a product with master_categories_id set as 1049.

I have confirmed that ZC admin reports master_categories_id 1049 as invalid.

Do you have any idea why ZC 1.5.7c never picked this up during feed generation but ZC 2.0.0 does?
    No clue, but you can backtrace the code prior to includes/classes/gpsfFeedGenerator.php(717) to see the function that's called to determine a product's category tree and compare between zc157c and zc200 to see what change(s) might have been made.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345