Plugin Contributions

Default Copy Categories / Products

Hi All,

I am getting this message when I am trying to copy a product in categories.

WARNING: An Error occurred, please let us know! If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you entered valid data.

1. I click copy on the product that I wish to copy
    2. I then select Create a Duplicate product into the category selected above
    3. Then in Copy linked categories to duplicate (it does not matter what I select I get the same error)
    4. I then press copy and the error comes up

Any help to get this corrected would be great because it is one thing that I need to do to add new products to the site and I am unable to make it live till it works.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Copy Categories / Products

Please remember that ANY TIME you get such an error message, there will always be an error log associated with the error in your logs folder. If there are many and you can't find the latest one, delete them all and re-do whatever you need to get the error again, then check logs again and you'll find it.
    Then paste the contents of the log file here and help us help you. Without the logs, we can just rub the magic ball and start answering your questions.

Did I emphasize "any time" enough?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Balihr,

This is what is one on the log files:
    [05-Dec-2023 10:04:38 UTC] Request URI: /koala/index.php?cmd=category_product_listing&action=copy_product_confirm&cPath=416&pag e=1, IP address: 45.125.247.117, Language id 1
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(667): trigger_error()
    #2 /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(634): queryFactory->show_error()
    #3 /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(275): queryFactory->set_error()
    #4 /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/functions/database.php(130): queryFactory->Execute()
    #5 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/modules/copy_product_confirm.php(109): zen_db_perform()
    #6 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/category_product_listing.php(253): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    #7 /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/index.php(11): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'products_description2' in 'field list' :: INSERT INTO products (products_type, products_quantity, products_model, products_sku, products_image, products_price, products_price_w, products_price_carrot, products_virtual, products_weight, products_length, products_height, products_width, dangerous_goods, products_carrot, threshold_set, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_ordered, products_quantity_order_min, products_quantity_order_units, products_priced_by_attribute, product_is_free, product_is_call, products_quantity_mixed, product_is_always_free_shipping, products_qty_box_status, products_quantity_order_max, products_sort_order, products_discount_type, products_discount_type_from, products_price_sorter, master_categories_id, products_mixed_discount_quantity, metatags_title_status, metatags_products_name_status, metatags_model_status, metatags_price_status, metatags_title_tagline_status, products_condition, products_EHF, additional_skus, additional_skus_only, discontinue, products_pdf_attachment, products_vendor_code, products_vendor_price, availability_id, pro_src, p_name, products_price_carrot_gross, extra_field, demo_url, products_stock_location, product_warranty, suppliers, products_description2, care_instructions, products_status, products_date_added, products_date_available) VALUES ('1', '0', 'DEU1550', '1550', 'Product images directory/deutscher_logo.jpg', '10.4545', '0', '0.0000', '0', '0.01', '0.00', '0.00', '0.00', '0', '0', '0', '1', '50', '0', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '10.4545', '416', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', 'NEW', 'none', 'G30, 1550', '', '0', '', '1550', '6.3600', '8', '37248 Deutsher Genuine Spindle Lock Nut G30 1550 DEU1550 1550 1550 G30 1550 <p>&nbsp;< p>\\r\\n\\r\\n<table border=\\\"1\\\" cellpadding=\\\"1\\\" cellspacing=\\\"1\\\" style=\\\"width: 100%;\\\">\\r\\n <tbody>\\r\\n <tr>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; background-color: rgb(51 51 51);\\\"><span style=\\\"color:#fff0f5;\\\"><strong>OEM Number< strong>< span>< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; background-color: rgb(51 51 51);\\\"><span style=\\\"color:#fff0f5;\\\"><strong>Description< strong>< span>< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; background-color: rgb(51 51 51);\\\"><span style=\\\"color:#fff0f5;\\\"><strong>Fits Models< strong>< span>< td>\\r\\n < tr>\\r\\n <tr>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; background-color: rgb(204 204 204);\\\">G30 1550< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; background-color: rgb(204 204 204);\\\">Genuine Deutsher Lock Nut< td>\\r\\n <td style=\\\"text-align: center; background-color: rgb(204 204 204);\\\">N A< td>\\r\\n < tr>\\r\\n < tbody>\\r\\n< table>\\r\\n\\r\\n<p>&nbsp;< p>\\r\\n\\r\\n<p>&nbsp;< p>', '', '0.0000', '', '', '', '3 Months Warranty', 'Deutscher', '', '', '0', now(), null) ==> (as called by) /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 130 <== in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.

Plugin Contributions

You have modified your files to set a field called products_description2 which doesn't exist in your database.

Either remove the field products_description2 from the INSERT statement above, or create a field called products_description2 in your products table.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Which file would that be located in to adjust.

Plugin Contributions

Yup, exactly as swguy said. You seem to have quite a few extra fields in your query so it's obviously been heavily modified. The simplest solution is to add products_description2 to your products table (although it should actually go to products_description to allow it to be multilingual, but probably irrelevant and would cause new problems for you).
    You can also edit your ADMIN/includes/modules/copy_product_confirm.php and remove the products_description2 from that query. Don't forget to remove the comma as well.

Plugin Contributions

These are the only reference that I could find to products_description2. The file you mentioned did not have the reference quoted in it.

/home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/npf_includes/prebuilt_fields/products_description2/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/npf_includes/npf_templates/products_description2.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/npf_includes/prebuilt_fields/products_description2/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/npf_includes/npf_sql/products_description2.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/npf_includes/prebuilt_fields/products_description2/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/npf_includes/npf_description_sql_array/products_description2.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/npf_includes/prebuilt_fields/products_description2/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/english/npf_definitions/lang.products_description2.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/modules/product/preview_info.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/modules/document_product/preview_info.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/modules/document_product/collect_info.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/modules/document_general/preview_info.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/modules/document_general/collect_info.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/init_includes/extra_sanitation_rules/numinix_product_fields.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/functions/extra_functions/npf_functions.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/extra_datafiles/sanitize_numinix_product_fields.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/templates/bootstrap/product_info/extra_main_template_vars/numinix_product_fields.php

Plugin Contributions

I forgot to mention that the database does have products_description2 in it but in the field it has NULL in it so I am at a loss as to what I need to do.

Plugin Contributions

I can't say for sure because I don't use the plugin you're using (Numinix Product Fields), but this doesn't look right:
    Code:
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/npf_includes/prebuilt_fields/products_description2/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/npf_includes/npf_templates/products_description2.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/npf_includes/prebuilt_fields/products_description2/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/npf_includes/npf_sql/products_description2.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/npf_includes/prebuilt_fields/products_description2/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/npf_includes/npf_description_sql_array/products_description2.php
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/npf_includes/prebuilt_fields/products_description2/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/english/npf_definitions/lang.products_description2.php
    I'd say this is supposed to be in
    Code:
    /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/includes/npf_includes/npf_templates/products_description2.php
    Again, I don't use that plugin (I really don't like it) and I don't know how it works, but the above looks wrong. You might get more help in the correct thread if it exists, or maybe try updating that plugin to the latest version.