Plugin Contributions

Default Slow loading page

Hi All,

I have a slow loading category page very slow but other pages are loading very quick:

https://www.outdoorking.com.au/index...dex&cPath=2039

I am now thinking that I should remove CeonURI module would that be correct?

[16-Dec-2023 05:36:53 UTC] Request URI: /xxxx/index.php?cmd=category_product_listing&cPath=&cID=2039, IP address: 45.125.247.117, Language id 1
    #0 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdminCategoryPages.php(106): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/includes/init_includes/init_ceon_category_collect_info.php(44): CeonURIMappingAdminCategoryPages->insertUpdateHandler()
    #2 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/includes/autoload_func.php(40): require_once('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    #3 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/includes/application_top.php(42): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    #4 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/category_product_listing.php(8): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    #5 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/index.php(11): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    --> PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingAdminCategoryPages.php on line 106.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Slow loading page

Yep, although that's going to affect your Google-search ranking if you'd installed in for a previous Zen Cart version.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Slow loading page

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Yep, although that's going to affect your Google-search ranking if you'd installed in for a previous Zen Cart version.
    Found the error which was an old link to that was looking for an image on the old site www.outdoorking.com.

Have adjusted in EZ-Pages the link to the live site and now loading as it should.