Plugin Contributions

Default Categories/Product Issue

Hi All,

Here we are again wanting help and this one is different and I don't know why it is happening.

1. I have a temp directory called Atom Temp which is from the old site version 1.5.5E which was transferred prior to the new site being made live (did not pickup the issue before going live).

2. I have a folder that has inactive items ready to make live and the details of the product but Product description does not appear to be working with the CKEDITOR which is now live on the site Link: https://www.outdoorking.com.au/index...ducts_id=43812

3. I thought it had to do with the invalid master category so I change that so that I have a valid one but that did not correct it.

4. Checked the category that I moved it to which was Atom frame parts which other products are in and displaying as they should link: https://www.outdoorking.com.au/index...oducts_id=6706 so that you can see the difference between the two.

If anyone is able to help with this issue it would be appreciated as I am at a loss as to why this has happened.

This is the error log:
    [17-Dec-2023 22:25:58 UTC] Request URI: /xxxx/index.php?cmd=products_to_categories&action=update_product&products_filter=43812 &current_category_id=1986&target_category_id=0, IP address: 45.125.247.117, Language id 1
    #0 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/includes/modules/products_previous_next.php(94): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/products_to_categories.php(80): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    #2 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/index.php(11): require('/home/a1ntacdk3...')
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined variable $previous in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/includes/modules/products_previous_next.php on line 94.
    Last edited by Bruce1952; 18 Dec 2023 at 12:13 AM.