Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
Code:
// The flags to indicate if attribute images should be displayed in invoice and packing slip.
// Used in: admin/invoice.php, admin/packingslip.php
//
// $show_attrib_images $show_attrib_images_pack
// true or unset true or unset ...... attribute images are shown on invoice and packingslip (the default).
// false false or unset ...... attribute images are NOT shown on invoice or packingslip.
// false true ...... attribute images are NOT shown on invoice but are shown packingslip.
// true or unset false ...... attribute images are shown on invoice but are NOT shown packingslip.
//$show_attrib_images = true;
//$show_attrib_images_pack = true;

// Set the width of the attribute image used in packingslip and invoice.
//
// The default is 25. if $show_attrinb_images = false is set above then setting this value will have no effect
// Change 25 below to the number of px you require. Do NOT remove the quotes!
//$attr_img_width = '25';

// The flags to indicate if product images should be displayed in invoice and packing slip.
//
// $show_product_images $show_product_images_pack
// true or unset true or unset ...... product images are shown on invoice and packingslip (the default).
// false false or unset ...... product images are NOT shown on invoice or packingslip.
// false true ...... product images are NOT shown on invoice but are shown packingslip.
// true or unset false ...... product images are shown on invoice and but are NOT shown packingslip.
$show_product_images = false;
$show_product_images_pack = true;
make sure you have removed the // from the appropriate lines to uncomment them. As I recall from somewhere else you had super orders installed and removed it... did you remove the super orders versions off the invoice and packing slip and put back the stock versions of the files?
Thank you to the twelve year old that supplied the simple information that fixed the issue.

He or she was a great help with the correct answer and I really appreciate the assistance.

The super orders were removed as it was causing issues with the site and being a live one now I can't afford errors and the site going down.

Do you know if she or he can help with this other issue that I have here: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....n-Packing-Slip because all the old people here don't seem to know what to do to help.