Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal RESTful API Payment Module

Having some issues with v1.0.1 ... 2 different sites, both fresh plugin installs as well as 1 upgrade, which is unaffected & without error is (Zen 1.5.8; PHP 7.4.33; bootstrap 3.5.2; OPC 2.4.5)

#1 Zen 1.5.8; PHP 7.4.33; bootstrap 3.5.0; OPC 2.4.5
    #2 Zen 1.5.8; PHP 7.4.33; bootstrap 3.5.0; OPC 2.4.5

Logs
    [14-Feb-2024 15:23:38 UTC] Request URI: /XXX/index.php?cmd=modules&set=payment&module=paypalr, IP address: 000.000.000.000
    #1 paypaldp->__construct() called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/XXX/modules.php:187]
    #2 require(/home/XXXX/public_html/XXX/modules.php) called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/XXX/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php on line 268.

[14-Feb-2024 15:23:38 UTC] Request URI: /XXX/index.php?cmd=modules&set=payment&module=paypalr, IP address: 000.000.000.000
    #1 paypaldp->__construct() called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/XXX/modules.php:187]
    #2 require(/home/XXXX/public_html/XXX/modules.php) called at [/home/XXXX/public_html/XXX/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php on line 268.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php on line 282.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php on line 282.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php on line 283.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php on line 283.

2024-02-14 15:08:11: (checkout_one) validateCredentials: Checking (1).
    TokenCache::clear, clearing cached token.
    The curlPost (v1/oauth2/token) request was successful (200).
    {
    "token_type": "Bearer",
    "expires_in": 32007
    }
    TokenCache::save, saving access-token; valid for 32007 seconds.

2024-02-14 15:08:18: (checkout_one) validateCredentials: Checking (1).
    TokenCache::get, using saved access-token; expires in 32000 seconds.

2024-02-14 15:08:18: (checkout_one_confirmation) validateCredentials: Checking (1).
    TokenCache::get, using saved access-token; expires in 32000 seconds.

2024-02-14 15:08:18: (checkout_one_confirmation) pre_confirmation_check starts ...
    We are unable to process your PayPal Checkout payment at this time. Please contact us for assistance.

2024-02-14 15:09:00: (checkout_one) validateCredentials: Checking (1).
    TokenCache::get, using saved access-token; expires in 31958 seconds.

2024-02-14 15:09:03: (checkout_one) validateCredentials: Checking (1).
    TokenCache::get, using saved access-token; expires in 31955 seconds.

2024-02-14 15:09:03: (checkout_one_confirmation) validateCredentials: Checking (1).
    TokenCache::get, using saved access-token; expires in 31955 seconds.

2024-02-14 15:09:03: (checkout_one_confirmation) pre_confirmation_check starts ...
    We are unable to process your PayPal Checkout payment at this time. Please contact us for assistance.

2024-02-14 15:08:57: () validateCredentials: Checking ().The curlPost (v1/oauth2/token) request was successful (200).
    {
    "expires_in": 31961
    }

2024-02-14 15:08:57: () validateCredentials: Checking ().The curlPost (v1/oauth2/token) request was successful (200).
    {
    "expires_in": 31960
    }
    I also have an OPC log that looks ok, I can pm you if needed.

Thanks
    ~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Those logs are being generated by paypaldp, not paypalr:
    Code:
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant  MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING - assumed  'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALDP_DEBUGGING' (this will throw an Error in a  future version of PHP) in  /home/XXXX/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php on line  268.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Having some issues with v1.0.1 ... 2 different sites, both fresh plugin installs as well as 1 upgrade, which is unaffected & without error is (Zen 1.5.8; PHP 7.4.33; bootstrap 3.5.2; OPC 2.4.5)

Logs

I also have an OPC log that looks ok, I can pm you if needed.

Thanks
    ~Melanie
    I know, but no logs before the installation, thought it might be related. The new plugin isn't working, gives me "We are unable to process your PayPal Checkout payment at this time. Please contact us for assistance."
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

I know, but no logs before the installation, thought it might be related. The new plugin isn't working, gives me "We are unable to process your PayPal Checkout payment at this time. Please contact us for assistance."
    Did paypalr auto-disable itself for some reason?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Did paypalr auto-disable itself for some reason?
    Yes, everytime.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, everytime.
    To be clear, I set up the module... test transaction causes "We are unable to process your PayPal Checkout payment at this time. Please contact us for assistance." and the plugin turns itself off.

=)
    Melanie

Plugin Contributions

@mprough, you'd indicated
    Code:
    Having some issues with v1.0.1 ... 2 different sites, both fresh plugin  installs as well as 1 upgrade, which is unaffected & without error  is (Zen 1.5.8; PHP 7.4.33; bootstrap 3.5.2; OPC 2.4.5)

Are all three sites running on the same server?

In reviewing the changes from Bootstrap 3.5.0 to 3.5.2, I'm not seeing anything that stands out as a potential source of the issue. I'll note, though, that my testing was done with Zen Cart 1.5.8a and Bootstrap 3.6.2.

Plugin Contributions

@mprough, you'd indicated
    Code:
    Having some issues with v1.0.1 ... 2 different sites, both fresh plugin  installs as well as 1 upgrade, which is unaffected & without error  is (Zen 1.5.8; PHP 7.4.33; bootstrap 3.5.2; OPC 2.4.5)

Are all three sites running on the same server?

In reviewing the changes from Bootstrap 3.5.0 to 3.5.2, I'm not seeing anything that stands out as a potential source of the issue. I'll note, though, that my testing was done with Zen Cart 1.5.8a and Bootstrap 3.6.2.
    I actually have 5 of these now. 3 on the same servers, 4 servers in all... 3 different hosts

Plugin Contributions

I actually have 5 of these now. 3 on the same servers, 4 servers in all... 3 different hosts
    ... and the respective Zen Cart, PHP, OPC and Bootstrap versions?

Plugin Contributions

... and the respective Zen Cart, PHP, OPC and Bootstrap versions?
    very similar

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast