Plugin Contributions

Default PHP Notice: ob_flush(): Failed to flush buffer zcAjaxPayment.php

URL: canadaflagshop.com/shop
    Zencart 1.5.8a
    PHP 8.1.27
    MySql 5.7
    Host: Siteground
    Plugins used - authorize.net AIM

Recently upgraded from 1.5.7d to 1.5.8a and I'm getting the following php warning in my logs folder each time a transaction is processed. The number of undefined array keys seems to correspond with the number of products on the related order. My includes/classes/ajax/zcAjaxPayment.php file is the original file with no modifications. Can anyone help?

[17-Jan-2024 02:42:51 UTC] Request URI: /store/ajax.php?act=ajaxPayment&method=prepareConfirmation, IP address: xx.xx.xx.xx, Language id 1
    #0 /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation_default.php(126): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/store/includes/classes/ajax/zcAjaxPayment.php(191): require_once('/home/customer/...')
    #2 /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/store/ajax.php(85): zcAjaxPayment->prepareConfirmation()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation_default.php on line 126.

[17-Jan-2024 02:42:51 UTC] Request URI: /store/ajax.php?act=ajaxPayment&method=prepareConfirmation, IP address: xx.xx.xx.xx, Language id 1
    #0 /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation_default.php(126): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/store/includes/classes/ajax/zcAjaxPayment.php(191): require_once('/home/customer/...')
    #2 /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/store/ajax.php(85): zcAjaxPayment->prepareConfirmation()
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined array key 1 in /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/store/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation_default.php on line 126.

[17-Jan-2024 02:42:51 UTC] PHP Notice: ob_flush(): Failed to flush buffer. No buffer to flush in /home/customer/www/xxxxxx.com/public_html/store/includes/classes/ajax/zcAjaxPayment.php on line 193

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Notice: ob_flush(): Failed to flush buffer zcAjaxPayment.php

Line 126 of /includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation_default.php currently reads:
    Code:
              <?php  echo $stock_check[$i]; ?>
    I believe that changing that line to
    Code:
              <?php  echo (!empty($stock_check[$i]))  ? $stock_check[$i] : ''; ?>
    will correct all those issues.

Note: Updated to align with similar coding for tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you lat9 for the reply. I made that change and it definitely eradicated most of the warnings but I'm still getting the one liner shown below:

ob_flush(): Failed to flush buffer. No buffer to flush in /home/customer/www/xxxxxxx.com/public_html/store/includes/classes/ajax/zcAjaxPayment.php on line 193

Not sure if it's connected but I am also having a caching issue which I think is being caused by Siteground's Dynamic Cache. (I have NGINX Direct Delivery and Memcached turned off). For some reason on desktop (windows 10/chrome) I am occasionally seeing the mobile css loading but it only happens on category pages that have subcategories on them. Product ID pages load fine. As soon as I flush the dynamic cache on the siteground server the problem corrects itself but then it seems to start happening again several hours later, maybe after an order has been placed and a warning log has been generated.

Mobile template loading (on desktop chrome browser) on category page (index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loading mobile.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	20460

Page loads correctly again after flushing dynamic cache

Name:	after cache flush.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	20459

Plugin Contributions

Thank you lat9 for the reply. I made that change and it definitely eradicated most of the warnings but I'm still getting the one liner shown below:

ob_flush(): Failed to flush buffer. No buffer to flush in /home/customer/www/xxxxxxx.com/public_html/store/includes/classes/ajax/zcAjaxPayment.php on line 193

Likely not connected but I am also having a caching issue which I think is being caused by Siteground's Dynamic Cache. (I have NGINX Direct Delivery and Memcached turned off). For some reason on desktop (windows 10/chrome) I am occasionally seeing the mobile css loading but it only happens on category pages that have subcategories on them. Product ID pages load fine. As soon as I flush the dynamic cache the problem corrects itself but then it seems to start happening again several hours later.

Incorrectly loading mobile css on desktop pc

Name:	loading mobile on desktop pc.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	20461

After flushing cache, page loads correctly again for a limited time

Name:	after cache flush.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	20462

Plugin Contributions

I vaguely remember issues of the type you describe with that Dynamic Cache.