Hello

On 1/18/2024 I updated the following file shop/includes/languages/english/create_account.php, Line 40 and removed the line about birthday gifts. I downloaded the file via ftp, opened in a html editor, made the change, and then uploaded back to the server. Since this time new customers have not been able to create an account. The last customer created an account on 1/11/2024. When they click the Sign Up button on the Login Page, https://www.donnellybrosinc.com/shop...ain_page=login they receive a 500 error error message. Since then I have replaced the edited file with the original and checked all other files that have to do with create-account. All other files have not been edited since our upgrade in 2020. I have searched the forums and tried several other suggestions I found there. Nothing seems to work. Customers can login but they cannot create an account. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I am running Zencart 1.5.6c, PHP Version: 7.3.33 (Zend: 3.3.33), Database Engine: MySQL 5.7.23-23, Server OS: Linux 4.19.286-203.ELK.el7.x86_64, Host is Bluehost