Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Odd MySQL Error.

I have XAMPP running 1.5.8a on PHP 8.2....

Odd thing happened with MariaDB. I got an "expected error" that seemed to be a well documented problem - see attached imageClick image for larger version. 

Name:	xampp-mysql-shutdown-unexpectedly.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	20546. I followed the instructions to use the backup data to get around this and keep MySQL running. BUT, I lost all my users (found when ZC showed a problem connecting to the database). I recreated the user and it still did not work and nothing seem to indicate why.

So, I renamed my install folder back to zc_install and got back into the "Clean Install" process. This allowed me to find out that I mistyped the user name! So, I canceled that install and corrected the issue with the database user name. Now I am getting "WARNING: An Error occurred, please let us know!" I have access to the database and the only thing I really MUST save are my config settings for Bootstrap which I have exported to a CSV file just in case.

I can only guess that when I started the clean install process, I messed something up. Any thoughts? I have lots of tweaks that I do not want to lose.

Thanks
    Chris

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Odd MySQL Error.

I've seen that in the past, too, when good-ol' Windows decides to push an update any the MySql process isn't shut down properly.

Can you navigate to your localhost/phpmyadmin? If so, do any of the tables in your database show as "in use" in the "Collation" column when you're viewing all the tables in the database?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've seen that in the past, too, when good-ol' Windows decides to push an update any the MySql process isn't shut down properly.

Can you navigate to your localhost/phpmyadmin? If so, do any of the tables in your database show as "in use" in the "Collation" column when you're viewing all the tables in the database?
    yes, I am in phpmyadmin but the only thing in any of the Collation columns is utf8mb4_general. Here is a screenshot of the table page. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-31 104931.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	20547

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post

AH!...I left XAMPP open for a while. From now on, I will only run it when I am using it. I never found a "reason" for it..only 3 or 4 different versions of attempting to fix the issue.

Plugin Contributions

I believe I just fixed this. I dug into the error logs for ZC and the last one said that the user did not have delete access. Sure enough, I missed checking off that box in phpmyadmin. Fixed that one thing and both the store and the admin started working fine.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    I believe I just fixed this. I dug into the error logs for ZC and the last one said that the user did not have delete access. Sure enough, I missed checking off that box in phpmyadmin. Fixed that one thing and both the store and the admin started working fine.

Thanks!
    Appreciate the post-back with the underlying issue and the correction!

Plugin Contributions

Well, this error happened again. Today there are four tables marked "in use" and I am getting the following error log and "and an error has occurred for both my 2.0 and my 1.5.8a installs.

Code:
    [14-Apr-2024 14:36:19 Europe/Berlin] Request URI: /, IP address: 127.0.0.1, Language id not set
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php(714): trigger_error()
    #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php(659): queryFactory->show_error()
    #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php(299): queryFactory->set_error()
    #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\classes\SessionHandler.php(66): queryFactory->Execute()
    #5 [internal function]: Zencart\SessionHandler->read()
    #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\functions\sessions.php(48): session_start()
    #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\init_includes\init_sessions.php(106): zen_session_start()
    #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\autoload_func.php(40): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
    #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\application_top.php(253): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
    #10 C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\index.php(25): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
    --> PHP Fatal error: MySQL error 1932: Table 'zc20.sessions' doesn't exist in engine :: SELECT value
                    FROM sessions
                    WHERE sesskey = 'he342vjlmssjtfnf6ui97tj8kh'
                    AND expiry > '1713098179' ==> (as called by) C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\classes\SessionHandler.php on line 66 <== in C:\xampp\htdocs\ZC200RC1\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 714.