Default Cart emptying upon link hover

Hi Everyone,

Not a question but more wanted to make everyone aware of a very very specific issue I recently faced and the outcome. We use zencart internally to quote for items as well as letting people purchase from the online store. In this instance we find ourselves emptying the cart so often that we use a bookmark on the browser bar.

We recently found a very inconsitstent issue where the cart would empty seemingly out of nowhere. After much head scratching and eventually having to screen record the issue I found that on Chrome (firefox seems unafected) upon hovering over the "Empty Cart" link it must load up in the background and empty the cart.

So basically just a warning to anyone else who might find themselves in the same boat as me however unlikely!

I was infuriating trying to debug

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cart emptying upon link hover

Quote Originally Posted by DannyVarley View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Not a question but more wanted to make everyone aware of a very very specific issue I recently faced and the outcome. We use zencart internally to quote for items as well as letting people purchase from the online store. In this instance we find ourselves emptying the cart so often that we use a bookmark on the browser bar.

We recently found a very inconsitstent issue where the cart would empty seemingly out of nowhere. After much head scratching and eventually having to screen record the issue I found that on Chrome (firefox seems unafected) upon hovering over the "Empty Cart" link it must load up in the background and empty the cart.

So basically just a warning to anyone else who might find themselves in the same boat as me however unlikely!

I was infuriating trying to debug
    Session handling these days is pretty intense. You should clear it when done and refresh =)
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.