Default Logs from a Payment Method not even installed

ZC 2.0.0
    IH
    Modlist
    Clone a Template
    Bootstrap (and Cloned)
    BS4 Slider
    OPC

Installed in that order. I am chasing some issues with OPC and ran into a bunch of logs referencing firstdata_hco.php. This is not a payment module I ever installed nor needed. But the logs appear anyway. Can I remove these files? I have never even noticed them before.

Code:
    [27-May-2024 21:34:30 UTC] Request URI: /fLash-SUC-snaCk/index.php?cmd=modules&set=payment&module=firstdata_hco, IP address: ::1, Language id 1
    #0 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\includes\modules\payment\firstdata_hco.php(88): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\modules.php(173): firstdata_hco->__construct()
    #2 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\index.php(11): require('C:\\wamp64\\www\\W...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property firstdata_hco::$sort_order is deprecated in C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\includes\modules\payment\firstdata_hco.php on line 88.

[27-May-2024 21:34:30 UTC] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=modules&set=payment&module=firstdata_hco, IP address: ::1, Language id 1
    #0 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\includes\modules\payment\firstdata_hco.php(407): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\admin\modules.php(175): firstdata_hco->check()
    #2 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\admin\index.php(11): require('C:\\wamp64\\www\\W...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property firstdata_hco::$_check is deprecated in C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\includes\modules\payment\firstdata_hco.php on line 407.

[27-May-2024 21:34:30 UTC] Request URI: /admin/index.php?cmd=modules&set=payment&module=firstdata_hco, IP address: ::1, Language id 1
    #0 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\includes\modules\payment\firstdata_hco.php(88): zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\admin\modules.php(336): firstdata_hco->__construct()
    #2 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\admin\index.php(11): require('C:\\wamp64\\www\\W...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property firstdata_hco::$sort_order is deprecated in C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\includes\modules\payment\firstdata_hco.php on line 88.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Logs from a Payment Method not even installed

That file should not be in your installation.

If you installed *on top of* an old installation, you will have to review the "Changed Files" documents and delete all the files that were deleted along the way, from 2.0.0 back to the first version after your old installation's version. Start here and look for "Deleted files"

https://docs.zen-cart.com/release/changed_files-v2-0-0

Then double check, for each file in your cart (except template overrides), make sure it also exists in a 2.0.0 fresh download. If it doesn't, and it's not a plugin or other change you're sure you made in 2.0.0, it's probably something that shouldn't be there.

It's so much easier to just start with a fresh build and add on your changes.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

none of those files are listed.

I posted a while back and looking for old outdated and unused files to remove and the advice was "be very careful".

I removed that file and it seems to have solved the issues.

I am still considering the database only upgrade version to eliminate most of this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    none of those files are listed.

I posted a while back and looking for old outdated and unused files to remove and the advice was "be very careful".

I removed that file and it seems to have solved the issues.

I am still considering the database only upgrade version to eliminate most of this.
    I specifically told you not to do this!

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....26#post1400726

Start with the new release.
    Add your customizations.

Don't try to drop the new release on top of the old and think everything's going to be ok - you're just asking for trouble.

Plugin Contributions

Here's a specific example I recently debugged. A customer was complaining that even though wholesale pricing was in 2.0.0, it wasn't showing up.

I thought, ok, maybe the configuration flag wasn't set. Nope, it was set.

OK, maybe there's a log. Nope, no logs.

Weird product type? Nope, product type 1.

Testing - sure enough, the wholesale pricing field doesn't show up. Why?

Oh look - they still have the admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php file.
    That file was removed in 2.0.0.
    Because they had the old file lying around, they couldn't see the new feature (because the new update was overridden by this file).