Thread: Mzmt Sql

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default MZMT help please

I have a few MZMT questions.

1) I'm getting this error:
    Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_TEXT_TITLE in /home/tropic1/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 67

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_TABLE_1_TEXT_WAY in /home/tropic1/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 125

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_4_ICON in /home/tropic1/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/mzmt.php on line 134

I read through the documentation on Dreamscape's page, so I know that this is what I need to do:
    "If you do more than 3 geo zones or more than 3 tables, you will need to add more language defines to the module's language file. These follow the pattern of:
    MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_$n_TEXT_TITLE
    MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_$n_ICON
    MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_$n_TABLE_$j_TEXT_WAY

where:
    $n = geo zone number (in the shipping module) and
    $j = table number"

But I can't find where to do that!

2nd question. How do I configure it so that items under 100lbs only show up w/ UPS, over 100lbs, flat rate for 1 of 4 zones, and no possibility of UPS?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MZMT help please

To add the extra definitions, go to:
    /includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/mzmt.php

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MZMT help please

yes, I was all over the MZMT.php file -- I'm just nto sure where in that file to do it. I didn't want to mess up the entire shipping module up :)

Plugin Contributions

Default MZMT working, but not...

I finally got MZMT working- guess I was looking to add the Zones description in the wrong MZMT.php.... Now it works... but when I try to order from California, it tells me that "we are not currently shipping to your area"-

I made sure to remove, then reinstall the MZMT module inside shipping modules.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Plugin Contributions

Default MZMT compatible?

Does anyone know if MZMT is compatible with 1.3.5? Everytime I try a new table, it changes to yellow dot on the indicator instead of green.

Plugin Contributions

Default MZMT: Can't Define 2 GeoZones tables for 1 zone

Hi,

I'm trying to set up geozone rates according to the postal office brochure. From the looks of it, it's basically an issue of fixed rate + variable rate, so it's pretty easy as i utilize the % function for the variable rate and charge the fixed rate using the geozone admin handling charge.

ie.

this is my table for shipping to USA (i count in grams, not kg)

Geo Zone 5 Handling Fee

Geo Zone 5 Shipping Table 1
    0:0.56,21:2.8%

Which pretty much fits the postal rate of 80cent (first 20 grams) + 28 cents for each additional 10 grams my postal office charges.

However, now I wish to offer registered mail with this service too. Registered Mail basically adds a tracking number to the order for a fee of $2. The simplest way is obviously to increase handling fee by $2. I thought of creating a Geozone 6 for this, however, Geozone 6 will not show up during checkout. Only Geozone 5. Any ideas?

I'm temporarily using this insurance module to cover the lack for it, but I wish to have a solution as I plan to offer shipping by see and courier too, and they use the same concept too.

Thanx in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MZMT: Can't Define 2 GeoZones tables for 1 zone

Hi.

Geo zones cannot overlap.

Both "inner adding" and "per every" factors will be possible in the next version, i.e, you can use "$0.80 + $0.28 / 10" which resolves to the rate of "80 cents plus 28 cents per every 10"

I am beta testing the next version right now, so if you are interested in being a tester just PM me.

Plugin Contributions

Default MZMT shipping module - Display Shipping Options based on Weight

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...highlight=mzmt

In the above archived thread, I asked whether the terrific MZMT shipping module can split out shipping options based on weight. dreamscape mentioned that this was being worked on. Is there a way to do this now?

Many thanks :-)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MZMT: Can't Define 2 GeoZones tables for 1 zone

Dreamscape, is your MZMt working for 1.37?

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default canada post vs. MZMT

Im creating a site to sell shoes ..

ive never used the canada post module before. Does it automatically calculate shipping based on location and weight ?

my other option is setting a cost for canada and international using mzmt.

What do you recommend ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast