Thread: Mzmt Sql

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: mzmt

I have never had the ability to set the number of tables only zones in the admin
    -> configuration page. Now I don't even have the configuration menu. I have tried deleting the files and uploading a back up but no help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by msdave View Post
    I have never had the ability to set the number of tables only zones in the admin
    -> configuration page. Now I don't even have the configuration menu. I have tried deleting the files and uploading a back up but no help.
    Did you run the install.sql that comes with the MOD?

Plugin Contributions

Everything seems to be working now (don't ask me how) but I still do not have my configuration drop down menu. I uploaded the instal.sql file again and now I the mzmt listed but nothing else.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by msdave View Post
    Everything seems to be working now (don't ask me how) but I still do not have my configuration drop down menu. I uploaded the instal.sql file again and now I the mzmt listed but nothing else.
    admin -> configuration -> MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping

should have these options

Number of Geo Zones 3
    Number of Tables per Geo Zone 1

Plugin Contributions

Default MZMT Question

Hi - great mod.

I am not using multiple zones but I am using multiple table rates (one each for UPS Ground, 2-Day, and Next Day). This mod handles that with no sweat - my only problem is that I only want Ground method available for orders >= $130.00.

So I guess I am looking for a way to disable table rates 2 & 3 for orders >= $130.00. Any help?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MZMT Question

Well I think I kludged this in with a line inside the quote function around line# 100 in includes\modules\shipping\mzmt.php.

After this
    Code:
          } else {
            for ($j=1; $j<=$this->num_tables; $j++) {
              if (!zen_not_null(constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_MZMT_GEOZONE_' . $this->delivery_geozone . '_TABLE_' . $j))) continue;
    I added this
    Code:
              if ($j > 1 && $this->order_total > 129.99) {continue;}

Plugin Contributions

Default After I setup MZMT,the web's stylesheet does not action

After I setup MZMT,the web's stylesheet does not action.
    why?

Plugin Contributions

I followed the install instructions exact and I still get nothing under admin-->configuration-->MultiGeoZone MultiTable Shipping

Plugin Contributions

Default using MZMT need + paypal express need to exclude orders from certain postal codes

hello,

im using the MZMT shipping module to determine flat shipping rates vs. province/state. My payment method is paypal express.

Is there a way i can exclude orders or block users from ordering from certain specific (group) of zip codes or postal codes?

Plugin Contributions

Default Google Checkout and MZMT (MultiGeoZone MultiTable) errors

Hi, I'm trying to set up the MZMT (MultiZone MultiTable) shipping module along with Google Checkout but I end up disabling Checkout and even damaging the Admin/Modules/Payment page.

I set up MZMT for only one zone but three tables for Uninsured, Insured, and Express shipping. Each of the three options calculates shipping charges by weight. This is the only shipping module I have activated in admin and works perfectly in ZC's own checkout process.

Now to Google. At first, the Checkout badge showed "Error: Shipping Methods not configured - mzmt (ignored)" So I went through the Shipping Generator at /googlecheckout/shipping_generator/shipping_method_generator.php and got the PHP code. According to the instructions, I pasted this code into /googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php replacing everything except the commented header lines. With that back on my server...
    - the Checkout badge disappears completely from my store.
    - the Admin/Modules/Payment page does not show the details and edit pane on the right anymore, only the list of moduls. Google CO is not listed anymore.
    - my error log shows:
    PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/dude_s/public_html/googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php on line 14

Line 14 simply says
    'mzmt'##=>##array(
    where before I pasted in the new code it said
    'usps' => array(

I don't see any mistake there. When I replace the patched shipping_methods.php file with the original one, everything is back to "normal", i.e. the three issues above are gone, but it says "Error: Shipping Methods not configured - mzmt (ignored)"

How do I get it to work?
    Thanks!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast