Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by mrtoner@Dec 13 2005, 04:36 PM
    If you're using phpMyAdmin, in my experience you need to 1) select the database, 2) click the SQL tab, 3) paste the query into the "Run SQL query/queries on database yyy" field, and 4) click "Go." If I'm reading your post correctly, you did two of those steps out of order. (I'm using phpMyAdmin 2.6.4-pl2.)
    Thanks!

I did what you wrote, and it seems i've already created the database, but when i click on the "Products with Attributes Stock" in admin, I don't see the table, only the heading:"Product ID, Product Name, Quantity of all variants, Add Quantity For Product Variant,Sync Quantities". I have products with attributes, but they don't show!
    What am i doing wrong?
    Thanks
    ::frust
    Den ultimate ############## Butikk:
    6yShop.no

Hos 6yShop finner du ############## smykker, ############## piercinger og ############## klær. Alle produktene er selvfølgelig Originale ############## produkt.

Plugin Contributions

Taflloyd,
    Let me begin by saying that I am an idiot about all of this stuff! I did get this working, however, and know how it feels to be waiting for a response to your query :)

I assume you have uploaded all of the files in the module?

Have you actually gone into MySQL and looked at the table that you created? You can compare the table to the code. When you look at the table it will make sense, what should go where, but yell if you want to double check anything.

Do you have products w/ 2 different attributes per product? I don't know if that matters, but I do know that products w/ no attributes will not show up.

Hope that gives you a place to start,
    Audra

Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by Taflloyd@Dec 13 2005, 08:11 PM
    I did what you wrote, and it seems i've already created the database, but when i click on the "Products with Attributes Stock" in admin, I don't see the table, only the heading:"Product ID, Product Name, Quantity of all variants, Add Quantity For Product Variant,Sync Quantities". I have products with attributes, but they don't show!
    What am i doing wrong?
    ?? The database is your Zen Cart database, not one you create. The query adds an additional table to that database (assuming you selected it). I assume you do not have the new table added to your Zen Cart database.

Plugin Contributions

I love this module!!

I have run into a bit of trouble. I am sure that it is user error, but I can't seem to troubleshoot it. I had 2 products that were set to zero quantity. I added in one of each. When I add the items to my cart I get the out of stock message. I check the Products-With-Attributes-Stock in the admin, and it says there is one each of these items. Hmmm. I have tried emptying my cart and starting over, but same thing. I have zeroed out the amount then reentered it. I have refreshed all pages.

Any thoughts?

Best,
    Audra

Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by Taflloyd@Dec 13 2005, 08:11 PM
    Thanks!

What am i doing wrong?
    Thanks
    ::frust
    Ya gotta add stocks for each one.. so..click on "Add quantity for product Variant" and go from there

Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by mrtoner@Dec 13 2005, 06:56 AM
    Rather prolific tonight, I am. What functions from functions_lookups.php do I need to put into an override file (which would go in /includes/functions/extra_functions)?
    Can't quite do that as I rewrote a core zen function

Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by audradh@Dec 14 2005, 07:10 AM
    I love this module!!

I have run into a bit of trouble. I am sure that it is user error, but I can't seem to troubleshoot it. I had 2 products that were set to zero quantity. I added in one of each. When I add the items to my cart I get the out of stock message. I check the Products-With-Attributes-Stock in the admin, and it says there is one each of these items. Hmmm. I have tried emptying my cart and starting over, but same thing. I have zeroed out the amount then reentered it. I have refreshed all pages.

Any thoughts?

Best,
    Audra
    Not quite following...

So you have a single product that has two variants with quantities of zero? Then you update the two variants to have quantities of one?

Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by dafonz@Dec 14 2005, 06:24 AM
    So you have a single product that has two variants with quantities of zero? Then you update the two variants to have quantities of one?
    OK, morning is here and my brain is a bit clearer. I did a little more testing, and at least found out what the trouble is.

I sell clothing, so my standard 2 variants are size and color.

Often I have an item in stock only in one color, but in multiple sizes.

Size is a dropdown w/ multiple variants.

Color shows in the catalog as a radio button (standard default for dropdown if only one variant is given), and the value has been marked as the default in attributes.

In this case, the items are showing as out of stock.

Any thoughts now?

TIA,
    Audra

Plugin Contributions

So does this module not prevent someone from ordering something that is out of stock? When one of the items is at 0 stock someone can still select it as it just says X items in stock where X is the total of whatever you have. Then that items inventory goes negative. Is there anyway to correct that?

Plugin Contributions

This can be done in admin area:

Configuration->Stock->Allow Checkout

That works with or without this module.

HTH,
    Audra

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast