Page 83 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: K, ive been trying this for days.

Nevermind - what I was going to say was already said, and I don't see where to delete this. :-)
    Last edited by k4satin; 7 Jun 2009 at 08:07 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wordpress On Zencart / Released

My installation went alright more or less, but having WP installed messes up several existing things on my site. The most critical is that I receive the following errors:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in .../includes/classes/seo.url.php(1067) : eval()'d code on line 7

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in .../includes/classes/seo.url.php(1067) : eval()'d code on line 7

Line 1067 of my seo.url.php reads:

eval("$cache_data");

I think line 7 is referring to wordpress-config.php

Any suggestions?

I am having a similar issue.
    So far only on the ZenCard/WP blog combination page, I have an error that shows at the top of the page.

Here is the link: http://lasersurplusparts.com/?page_id=2

Here is the error:
    Warning: fopen(ip2country.csv) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /site/nav/public_html/lasersurplusparts/includes/ipcheck.php on line 12

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /site/nav/public_html/lasersurplusparts/includes/ipcheck.php on line 16

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /site/nav/public_html/lasersurplusparts/includes/ipcheck.php on line 34

Any ideas?

Thanks

I found the problem, Its due to this mod ""geo4zen".
    After removing the edits, everything is hunky dory.

I found this code that is suppose to show WP latest post link on your main page when you insert it using the "define pages editor".

Heres the code:

<fieldset>
    <legend>Latest Post</legend>
    <?php
    $posts = get_posts(‘numberposts=5‘);
    foreach($posts as $post) :
    setup_postdata($post);
    ?>
    <a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a>
    <?php /*the_content();*/ ?>
    <br />
    <?php endforeach; ?>
    </fieldset>

If you don't have any posts, then you will get an error, other than that so far so good, testing still in process.

Best theme I have found, very easy to customize in Admin area. 200 options!

Atahualpa
    http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/d...hualpa.3.2.zip
    Download Build your own unique, professional and browser-safe WordPress theme: Over 200 theme options, drop down menus for pages and categories, fluid or fixed width layout, 1, 2 or 3 columns, rotating header images, auto image resizing, integrated Feedburner form, 4 extra widgets and more. WP 2.2-2.7 and WPMU. English plus DE, HU, PT, CZ, SI, TR, FR, PL, NL, BG, IT, VN, JP, ES. Support at the BFA WP Forum

Plugin Contributions

Hi.

I just installed this and it does not work.

The admin area works just fine, but clicking out of there to view site, I get an index of wordpress only.If I tweak the path, I get a 'does not exist' in the store.

The absolute path is correct AFAIK, being the same as the store path with wordpress tacked onto the end.

the line copy/paste from the config file is

define ('ABSPATH','/var/www/public_html/store/wordpress/');

Which is exactly where it is.

The install docs mention removing the index.php file from wordpress, which I did. Would this be the problem? I installed the wordpress files into the zencart directory, just to keep it separate from my regular blog and prevent messing that up as well, which I seem to have a habit of doing. I just installed the index file and it works, but it seems that zencart and wordpress just won't talk to each other.

Oh yes, Zencart 1.3.1a and Wordpress 2.8

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

If you added wordpress into zencart folder then you wont need /wordpress added to config file...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by k4satin View Post
    My installation went alright more or less, but having WP installed messes up several existing things on my site. The most critical is that I receive the following errors:

Line 1067 of my seo.url.php reads:

eval("$cache_data");

I think line 7 is referring to wordpress-config.php

Any suggestions?
    Does anybody have any input on this? Do you think it can be addressed on the Wordpress end without modifying the seo.url.php file? Something related to the cache...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by misty View Post
    If you added wordpress into zencart folder then you wont need /wordpress added to config file...
    Tried it that way too, no joy...

Removing the index.php file from wordpress/wp-includes (as suggested by the readme) puts it back to an index of the files there, and it really doesn't work.

Really lost now. Changed all manner of things to get it to work, and it just flat out doesn't.

Ok, changed the address stuff and it's really pointing in the right direction now, but I still have troubles.

Got a warning (Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/toolsfro/public_html/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/html_header.php:22) in /home/toolsfro/public_html/store/wordpress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 865) when I type in store/index.php?main_page=wordpress into the browser address window, and it's still pointing to index pages when I click on the now working links in the Zencart main page.

Maybe re-install wordpress?

FWIW I am not too bothered about breaking the Zencart and whatever data I have in there. Already did that this morning by having to load up a week old sql database...