Page 111 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1859
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wordpress On Zencart / Released

Quote Originally Posted by cslakans View Post
    I'm about to attempt integrating the Wordpress Mod with Zencart. Have read through many of these posts and saw that some moderators said some of the install guides people used were out of date and to use the latest install guide. But there was no link to it. Can someone provide me a link to the latest install guide please?!
    Some people were using install guides meant for ver 1.3 with ver 1.4. Readme included with module install files contains install instructions. Suggest you too read a few pages back before you install anything.. In fact I say this frequently.. You should ALWAYS read through the support thread for ANY mod before installing it to get a sense of the issues and common error, etc if they exist..

Also, saw some posts about Kiddo's fixes or mod to install after WordPress? Where could I find information about his fixes? Is it just in this forum that I missed? And, as of today, maybe those fixes our in the latest WordPress Mod?!?

Thanks in advance!
    Search this thread (not the whole forum) for Kiddo) and the threads referencing her fix will easily be located..

Plugin Contributions

I had read through a lot of the posts but must have missed where it gave the Numinix version. Quite funny that I search on "latest install guide/instructions" in this thread, but people kept saying they used "this version of Numinix". Anyway, all good got the install instructions and found Kiddo's Fixes.

http://www.numinix.com/blog/2009/09/...n-cart-1-3-8a/

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=565

Wordpress just released a new version yesterday (2.9.1) so I'm going to be trying with it.

Thanks for your reply DivaVocals!

Plugin Contributions

DivaVocals - I have read through all the installation directions from Numinix and the comments below. I was going to install the mod directly from zen-cart mods or the author's site (both look identical), but these directions say to download their version. I see that you commented to Numinix about combining the modules to include the sideboxes. Do you know if they did? I did not see a response back to you. And, if they didn't, do you know will it be safe to use the zen-cart mod but with these directions. I want to be sure I do it right the first time, since I see so many people having problems. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

DivaVocals - I have read through all the installation directions from Numinix and the comments below. I was going to install the mod directly from zen-cart mods or the author's site (both look identical), but these directions say to download their version.
    As far as I am aware, the Numinix embedding solution is ONLY available from the Numinix website..

I see that you commented to Numinix about combining the modules to include the sideboxes. Do you know if they did? I did not see a response back to you. And, if they didn't, do you know will it be safe to use the zen-cart mod but with these directions. I want to be sure I do it right the first time, since I see so many people having problems. Thanks!
    BTW, I wasn't asking Numinix to combine his embedding solution with my WOZ sideboxes only solution.. That would be up to Numinix if he decided to do that.. I was instead laying out MY plan to combine the Numnix embedding solution with my WOZ sideboxes only solution to get feedback on my plan.. I was hoping to work on testing this plan this past weekend, but the holiday and a catastrophic failure of my primary PC stopped my efforts.. So nope, I haven't tried it yet, but in theory it should work..

Plugin Contributions

I had read through a lot of the posts but must have missed where it gave the Numinix version. Quite funny that I search on "latest install guide/instructions" in this thread, but people kept saying they used "this version of Numinix". Anyway, all good got the install instructions and found Kiddo's Fixes.

http://www.numinix.com/blog/2009/09/...n-cart-1-3-8a/

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=565

Wordpress just released a new version yesterday (2.9.1) so I'm going to be trying with it.

Thanks for your reply DivaVocals!
    Just so we're clear, you seem to be mixing apples and oranges here with regards to the links you posted..

• Kiddo's fix is ONLY for WOZ v1.3.
    • Numinix's blog embedding solution is a COMPLETELY separate blog embedding method from WOZ..
    • My WOZ sidebox only solution takes the WOZ code and strips out all of the blog embedding code so that ONLY the sideboxes from this mod can be used..

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, I figured out later that Kiddos fix was not to be used with me doing Numinix's integration files. I tried to delete my comments on here after realizing this, but I didn't see a delete button?!?

I finished installing Numinix's but get the empty blank page like others were reporting for http://animalsuperstore.com/zenpro/i...main_page=blog. Unfortunately, when those users finally fixed it, they didn't post a solution, just that they fixed and asked about another problem. His site for leaving comments is errorring right now too And, I guess this support thread is for Hira's mod.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Suggest you read back a few pages in this support thread.. Ver 1.4 doesn't work. End of story.. Read back a few posts lots of details posted..
    Does anyone have link to version that works? Looks like there are several versions...and Numinix..?

Thanks, Kim

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kburner View Post
    Does anyone have link to version that works? Looks like there are several versions...and Numinix..?

Thanks, Kim
    Please check a few pages back in this thread.. I posted a very detailed summary that will answer your question.. (including links)

Plugin Contributions

I finished installing Numinix's but get the empty blank page like others were reporting for http://animalsuperstore.com/zenpro/i...main_page=blog. Unfortunately, when those users finally fixed it, they didn't post a solution, just that they fixed and asked about another problem.
    Re-check your install.. Seems like everyone using the Numnix solution has success first go round with it..

His site for leaving comments is errorring right now too And, I guess this support thread is for Hira's mod.
    Yep.. You should post a question for Numinix regarding his solution on his blog or forum.. I imagine any error on his site will be resolved in short order..

Plugin Contributions

First time posters have to be approved.

If you ever get a blank page, use the strict error reporting feature of Zen Cart. This is regardless of the module or page.