Page 127 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1859
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wordpress On Zencart / Released

Ok, I installed this and when I go to the index.php?main_page=wordpress it brings up the title to the blog but does not bring up any of the posts. Can someone please help?

http://woundedwarriorsoftware.com/ww...page=wordpress

that way you can see what I am looking at.

Plugin Contributions

@DivaVocals, now that you have successfully integrated WP on your ZC testsite, will you be putting together complete instructions? I find all kinds of bits and pieces throughout this thread, but am having difficulty following.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by awesome View Post
    I read that as using the wp-ecommerce plugin from Instinct ( http://www.instinct.co.nz/e-commerce/ ) which creates tables in your wordpress database to store your product and other store info. It would be counter productive to use that plugin and use zencart on the same site.

I had been using the wp-ecommerce plugin, but had multiple issues with it since they don't seem to be able to keep up with the WP upgrades.
    Not what was being asked at all.. There are WP plugins which link Zen Cart to WP.. (Opposite of the purpose WOZ serves)

Quote Originally Posted by awesome View Post
    @DivaVocals, now that you have successfully integrated WP on your ZC testsite, will you be putting together complete instructions? I find all kinds of bits and pieces throughout this thread, but am having difficulty following.

Thanks.
    I've successfully integrated WP using WOZ and the WOZ Sideboxes Only solutions before and posted all the details about what I did and how.. I've also posted a zip file for my WOZ Sideboxes Only solution here too..

All that I did differently this weekend was to get the Numinix blog embedding solution installed and working. (details and instructions how to install this solution are on the Numinix site). I confirmed that the Numinix solution does not work with the WOZ sideboxes.. I also posted improved how-to instructions for getting WP posts on a Zen Cart defined pages.

If I have time, I may do more experimenting with the WordPress Loop to bring in WP content into other places on the store. When this happens I'll post results and how-tos for this as well..
    Last edited by DivaVocals; 15 Feb 2010 at 11:04 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by erick.wyatt View Post
    Ok, I installed this and when I go to the index.php?main_page=wordpress it brings up the title to the blog but does not bring up any of the posts. Can someone please help?

http://woundedwarriorsoftware.com/ww...page=wordpress

that way you can see what I am looking at.
    That's why it pays to read through the support thread before you install ANY Zen Cart modules.. Gives you a sense of where the module is.. Looks like you are using ver 1.4.. Suggest you read back through this thread.. Ver 1.4 does not work..
    Last edited by DivaVocals; 15 Feb 2010 at 11:01 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. I looked and looked. Was a lot to look through. I now am getting another error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /this/is/the/general/text/used/html/wws/includes/templates/army_green/common/html_header.php:22) in /this/is/the/general/text/used/html/wws/blogs/e/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 787

Anyone got an idea how to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. I looked and looked. Was a lot to look through. I now am getting another error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /this/is/the/general/text/used/html/wws/includes/templates/army_green/common/html_header.php:22) in /this/is/the/general/text/used/html/wws/blogs/e/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 787

Anyone got an idea how to fix this?
    Not without some information from you.. What version are you using?? You never answered this.. IF you are using ver 1.4 it DOES NOT work...

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I was using version 1.4

I uninstalled it all and now am using 1.3

It worked once and when I went back to the page i got that error. There were no changes to code.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I was using version 1.4

I uninstalled it all and now am using 1.3

It worked once and when I went back to the page i got that error. There were no changes to code.
    You'll need to explain what you mean by this.. I am not getting a clear sense as to what the actual issue is.. Please don't take this wrong, but it helps if you post EXACT details to what is going on.. You've posted bits and pieces, and while I see the blog is working now, I also see that the rest of your site is not and it's erroring out on what appears to be a WOZ file that it looks like you renamed.. I have NO IDEA what your actual issue is at this point..

So here's my suggestion.. Please delete ALL the WOZ files, and START OVER by installing version 1.3.. Let me be clear.. Do not re-name or save them or anything else.. DELETE them all and start over..

Lastly.. PLEASE read back through this support thread so you can get a sense for what's going on with this mod.. You don't have to read the WHOLE thread (though you will find it useful) but you should go back at LEAST the last month or two of posts to help you better acquaint yourself with this mod and all it's quirks and workarounds.. This is important, and I tell people this ALLL THE TIME for a good reason.. If there is a support thread for a mod I ALWAYS read the support thread BEFORE I install it so I can have a good sense about ALL the issues, conflicts, and workarounds..

HTH..

Plugin Contributions

It is after a long absence.
    Firstly it is ...
    [WordPress On ZenCart - Sideboxes Only Edition] of DivaVocals
    It is a splendid module.
    I think that it is simple and is easy to use.

In addition, as for the following report, thank you.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1076

But it(WOZ v1.4) work without a problem in my environment.
    (Zen Cart 1.3.8a / WordPress 2.8.6 / PHP 5.2.4 / MySQL 5.0)
    In addition, from the Japanese edition user, I do not take such a report.

I investigate it, and please wait because, in addition, I report it some other time.

By the way, a revision point is different in the other versions because the item of "Adjustment after the installation" of readme is the thing which I wrote for WordPress 2.8.6.
    http://www.s-page.net/en/
    I develop the module which Zen-Cart integrates with other CMS. (WordPress and XOOPS)
    It may be funny English, but please endure it. (I am weak in English)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hira View Post
    It is after a long absence.
    Firstly it is ...
    [WordPress On ZenCart - Sideboxes Only Edition] of DivaVocals
    It is a splendid module.
    I think that it is simple and is easy to use.
    I appreciate the compliment. It was your code.. I just mae a few "re-arrangements".. I am hoping the admins will approve it and make it available in the downloads section, but I have posted a zip file to it here in this support thread..

Quote Originally Posted by hira View Post
    In addition, as for the following report, thank you.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1076

But it(WOZ v1.4) work without a problem in my environment.
    (Zen Cart 1.3.8a / WordPress 2.8.6 / PHP 5.2.4 / MySQL 5.0)
    In addition, from the Japanese edition user, I do not take such a report.

I investigate it, and please wait because, in addition, I report it some other time.

By the way, a revision point is different in the other versions because the item of "Adjustment after the installation" of readme is the thing which I wrote for WordPress 2.8.6.
    Hira, if you read back through the posts since the 1.4 release you will see that the same issue has been reported consistently for version 1.4.. Blank posts.. Clearly there is something going on.. There are too many people posting the SAME issue for this to NOT be a problem.. Is it possible that any version of PHP greater than the one you run could be a source of the issue for those of us having the issue??