Page 51 of 186 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wordpress On Zencart / Released

Hi,

I'm having problem seeing Wordpress characters correctly under an ISO8859-2 site.
    is there any trick how to make it work?

WP:
    define('DB_CHARSET', 'latin2');
    define('DB_COLLATE', ''); //latin2_hungarian_ci

site: [in test phase]
    http://www.pepperskate.hu/forum
    http://www.pepperskate.hu/index.php?main_page=wordpress

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I just dled worpress 2.6.3 but I don't want to get started on anything until I figure out if this version is even compatible w/ the zen cart module. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Can this module be utilized with b2evolution or are there no similarities at all between that and wordpress.

Plugin Contributions

Love it - great work... I installed it and it is working beautifully - except I cannot access the wp admin stuff. It throws a internal 500 error... when i try to access http://www.bluebirdservices.info/zen...press/wp-admin

any clues? I am off to try that php error handling script to see if i can figure it out. ANy help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

**Ann

Plugin Contributions

I'm attempting to install this onto our site, and I'm not having any luck. Possibly it's something I'm doing wrong? The directions with the readme file seem a little muddy, but maybe it's just my inexperience...

ZC on our site has its own folder (aestheticsbodymod.com/store.... /store being the ZC folder).

I'm just going to copy/paste vaguely the instructions from the readme file and add what I'm doing... anyone help on where I'm going wrong?

I uploaded everything but the index.php file into aestheticsbodymod.com/store (NOT the whole wordpress folder, just the contents of that folder) via FileZilla

I changed /store so that the permission is 777.

Ran the install for WP.

Changed the WP settings so that the folder matches the folder of my store -- so that's the same as where I uploaded it, right? aestheticsbodymod.com/store is what I put there... at this point, if I go to aestheticsbodymod.com/store I still see our store as usual, and if I click on "view blog" or whatever in WP's admin panel, it takes me to the ZC store as well. Should that be the case? I tried uploading it to a separate folder (aestheticsbodymod.com/store/wordpress) and at this point in the game I could go to aestheticsbodymod.com/store/wordpress and see the skeleton of an un-touched wordpress blog -- but I had read in some of the other comments that this mod only works well with ZC if you do option B and install WP into ZC's folder? I think this might be where my confusion is, but I tried it both ways and am still stumped...

Anyway...

Changed the theme on WP (it was already set to that as default actually).

Changed /ZC_ROOT/includes/templates/MY_TEMP to /ZC_ROOT/includes/templates/custom (my custom template name)

Uploaded the contents (NOT the entire folders, right?) of ZC_ROOT and WC_ROOT to aestheticsbodymod.com/store via dragging and dropping in FZ.

Didn't need to change all the 'exit' parts to 'return' since it's a new version of WP.

Changed "'ABSPATH','/var/www/vhost/example.com/public_html/blog/'"
    to "ABSPATH','http://www.aestheticsbodymod.com/store'"

Logged into ZC's admin panel to make the sideboxes visible...

still doesn't work.

Any ideas? Based on my input here, is there something I'm doing wrong? I've tried this install a few times now and tried to do it a couple different ways, and I'm still not getting it to work. When I load "http://aestheticsbodymod.com/store/index.php?main_page=wordpress"

I get a file not found error still... same as if I click on any of the sidebar links for the blog in ZC.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    Aesthetics
    Professional piercing, custom body jewelry.

Plugin Contributions

guys. can I put my wordpress account inside zencart 1.3.8? how will i do that? help please.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, so I think I'm closer... I now have wp functioning inside of zc, but it isn't taking on any of the style of zen-cart... it just looks like the generic wp template inside of zen-cart.

Where did I go wrong?

Also, maybe this is an easy one, but I want the most recent blog entry to be the main page of our store. Should this be happening already (it's not) or did I do something wrong? Or do I need to somehow make the main page redirect to the blog page?
    Aesthetics
    Professional piercing, custom body jewelry.

Plugin Contributions

Default wordpress content protrudes into sidebox

can somebody tell me how to fix the fact that my wordpress content protrudes into the sidebox. click here

show i adjust a stylesheet?

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: wordpress content protrudes into sidebox

Great module, but interfere with the rss feed mod. Force me to uninstall it.

If there's a solution, please pm me! Will give you free $5 coupon for my shop.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: wordpress content protrudes into sidebox

Quote Originally Posted by wagnerguy View Post
    can somebody tell me how to fix the fact that my wordpress content protrudes into the sidebox. click here

show i adjust a stylesheet?

thanks
    You adjust stylesheet for
    Code:
    <h2 class="pagetitle">Archive for the ‘Martial Arts News’ Category</h2>