Hi, atmpartmart,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

I am afraid I don't have enough info to diagnose your problem.

I am extracting the relevant section of CK-ERP's Installation Manual below for your reference,

================================================================================ ========================================
0. Target middleware (anyone of these) - ... Zencart 1.3.8a ....
1. Setup a working Linux environment with Apache and PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQLite fully installed and started.
2. Download ck-erp-0.29.1.tar.gz from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp.
3. Untar the CK-ERP software tarball into .... zencart's (admin) ...... directory (# tar -xzvf <full path name of ck-erp-0.29.1.tar.gz>) .
4. Setup/Install the target middleware (Zencart)
5. Test to ensure you have a working target middleware (Zencart) environment.
6. Login the target middleware (Zencart) as a user named [admin]. *** DO NOT LOGIN AS ANY OTHER USER ***
6a. Add CK-ERP entry link onto middleware's screen display,

Edit (zencart root)/admin/includes/header.php to insert [CK-ERP] into Zencart's header display,
At around line 167 and behind the following clause - <td class="headerBarContent" align="center"><b><?php echo date("r", time()) . 'GMT' . ' [' . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'].' ] ';?></b></td>
add the following phrase - <td class="headerBarContent" align="right"><b><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link('ck-ledger/index.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="headerLink">' . 'CK-ERP' . '</a> ' ?></b></td>
- AT THIS POINT, DO NOT CLICK ON THE [CK-ERP] MENU CHOICE.
- Instead use your browser to visit directly http://(domainname or localhost)/(zencart root)/admin/ck-admin/index.php

7. The CK-ERP modules will show up as icons with an [abacus] background.
8. You may have to click all 24 icons to find out which icon relates to which module.
9. Choose (CK-ERP's) Administration module (castle icon with [abacus] background).
[The following error message (or something similar) may show up,
Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT checksum FROM ck_md5 WHERE script='/ck-admin/index.php'
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'ckerp.ck_md5' doesn't exist) Session halted.]
But don't worry, this is due to the absence of the checksum table which will be created in a later step.
10. Read in detail the [Welcome to Administration] page.
11. Pick the [Admin/Setup] choice at the top header menu.
12. Choose action 1 - Install Initial System
13. Press [Start Action] button.
14. Choose the appropriate Chart of Accounts to install
15. Press [Start Action] button again.
16. Numerous descriptive messages will appear.
17. Press any one of the [Done] buttons.
18. Adjust the Primary and Secondary Tax of customer, ____Cash and ___Myself, via [ck-crm] -> Customer Info -> Start Search -> Edit.
19. Adjust the Primary and Secondary Tax of vendor, ___Myself, via [ck-vrm] -> Vendor Info -> Start Search -> Edit.
================================================================================ =======================================

Please indicate in detail what you saw on screen when you stepped from Step 0 to Step 7.

Best Regards,
CK