I have a new Zen Cart v150 installation, which is not really online yet although everything is being done on my host's servers. After installation of the Local Sales Tax Module (v 2.6 dated June 6, 2012), modification of the SQL via cut and paste, and install Local Sales Tax via the Module drop down menu--the Local Sales Tax menu item does not appear in the Locations/Taxes drop down list. I am using the All Business template which has been modified, and have also tried everything in Zen Classic template which has not been modified--same results. I have verified all 10 Local Sales Tax files are where they should be and of approximately the same file size as expected. Via the Module drop down, I have also removed and then installed Local Sales Tax Module a second time. No change, still no drop down menu item.

On the zen-cart.com page where you download Local Sales Tax, the summary specification says 5.3 PHP?: No. My host does use 5.3. Also, the readme.html file in the Local Sales Tax Mod installation package labeled v2.6 says it is for v2.5 and v1.39 Zen-Cart. I suspect some of these are just overlooked, not important changes--but maybe not all.

Any thoughts or possible suggestions?

Thanks for the consideration.
Wilson 25