Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Cart + CK-ERP

Perhaps one of the most critical info missing here is the explanation/scenario where using this will be helpful for the store owners?
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Hi, yellow1912,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

The simple answer is a (Zencart + CK-ERP) environment will allow a e-shop owner to management the shop-front with Zencart while CK-ERP will handle the backoffice operations, like accounting ledger, employee management, customer helpdesk, etc, etc, etc.

Best Regards,
    CK

Plugin Contributions

Default CK-ERP (Open Source ERP / CRM / MRP)v.0.29.1 released (with Zencart 1.3.8a connector)

A new release, v.0.29.1, of CK-ERP, has been posted at SourceForge.Net, http://sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp .

New features include,
    new access control module,
    import of Zencart customer and product records,
    improved backup/restore process,

CK-ERP is an open source accounting/MRP/ERP/CRM system that runs on top of multiple middlewares. It comprises 24 modules - Administration, Data Import, Access Control, i18n, Contact Management, Customer Relationship, Customer Self Service, Vendor Relationship, Ledger, Bank Reconciliation, MRP, Warehouse, Inventory, Service, AP, AR, PO, SO, Quotation, POS for Cashier, POS for Manager, HR, Staff Self Service and Payroll. It provides accounting and back office functionalities to SMEs and utilizes the underlying middleware to administer accounts/groups. Please report error and suggestion to the discussion group / mailing list, CK-ERP-en(at)googlegroups.com or CK-ERP-zh_CN(at)googlegroups.com . General history and expected development is available at the discussion group's Archive.

Supported MiddleWares: Centre/SIS, ClaSS; OpenBiblio; CATS; php-residence, phpScheduleIT; AssetMan; Coppermine, Gallery2; FusionTicket; phpMySport; PSCafePOS, MyHandyRestaurant; FreightFleetManagementSystem; OpenX, LandShop, Open-Realty, FreeRealty; IRM; LegalCase; ClearHealth, OpenEMR, Care2X; eGroupWare, Horde-GroupWare; Zencart, osCommerce; Drupal, Joomla, Mambo, e107, XOOPS, Xaraya; Moodle, Atutor; vTiger; WordPress, b2evolution; TikiWiki; phpBB.

Information/Demo Websites:
    http://ck-erp.org
    http://ck-erp.net

Download is available from,
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp
    http://gro.clinux.org/projects/ck-ledger
    http://gforge.oss.org.cn/projects/ck-erp

Plugin Contributions

Hi ckwu,

Thank you for this contribution! I read through your previous posts about how ck-erp can connect to zen cart and you mentioned about being able to import transactional data and payment data at a future release. IS this included in the new release? Or when do you think you will be able to incorporate that into a release? I think that is a critical feature to being able to use your software with zencart.

Can you tell us what bugs there are with integrating with zencart, if any? And, if I change inventory amounts in one will it reflect in the other? For instance, if I receive more of product A and update inventory in ck-erp will it reflect in zencart? Or the other way around, if I change inventory levels in zen cart will it import into ck-erp?

I would like to know more about how much integration there is between the 2 and what is planned for future releases.

Thanks again for all of your hard work, and doing it all by yourself makes it that much more impressive!!

Matt

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Matt,

1. Given the long list of pending CK-ERP features/enhancements, I am afraid the importation of Zencart transactional/payment data would not be implemented any time soon, unless someone is willing to sponsor the development of such feature.

2. Prior to any CK-ERP formal releases, there are lengthy system integration tests to ensure most of bugs are flushed out. However, as stated in the index page of all CK-ERP modules, "Irrespective of any assertion from any person or source, there are BUGS/ERRORS/SECURITY RISKS associated with this module. You are using this module or any derivative of this module at your own risk."

3. Importation of Zencart product data is a one-off manually invoked process and there is no syncronization of Zencart/CK-ERP inventory balances.

4. To monitor the ongoing development of CK-ERP, you may like to join the discussion group at http://groups.google.com/group/CK-ERP-en

Best Regards,
    CK

Plugin Contributions

I was wondering if it could give me the cost of goods sold and cost of current inventory on hand. Based on what's in-stock in my current zen-cart store. Version 1.3.8a

Thanks,
    Brian

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Brian,

Atm, if,

1. you import the Zencart product/inventory record regularly into CK-ERP,
    2. manually, input each Zencart sales transaction into CK-ERP's accounting ledger,
    3. utilize CK-ERP's purchasing facility to order your Zencart inventory,

then, the answer is a likely yes. However, I haven't tested out this working process myself.

Best Regards,
    CK

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ckwu View Post
    Hi, Brian,

Atm, if,

1. you import the Zencart product/inventory record regularly into CK-ERP,
    2. manually, input each Zencart sales transaction into CK-ERP's accounting ledger,
    3. utilize CK-ERP's purchasing facility to order your Zencart inventory,

then, the answer is a likely yes. However, I haven't tested out this working process myself.

Best Regards,
    CK
    Ok, that's far too tedious for me. Thanks anyway. I'm sure you could sync up better if Zen-cart actually had a cost field.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wolfderby View Post
    Ok, that's far too tedious for me. Thanks anyway. I'm sure you could sync up better if Zen-cart actually had a cost field.
    I think that the profit margin calculator in the free downloads section adds a cost field on the product creation page.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Zen Cart + CK-ERP

Anybody else get a Content Encoding Error problem. I installed per the instructions, added the line to the Zen Cart admin header file, proceeded to /ADMIN_URL/ck-admin/index.php

I get this in Firefox:
    Content Encoding Error
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
    * Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I get this in Chrome:
    This webpage is not available.
    The webpage at http://www.******.com/******/ck-admin/index.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

More information on this error Below is the original error message
    Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.

I get this error in I.E.:
    Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Any help would be appreciated. Here is some info on my config...
    Zen Cart 1.3.8a
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.8
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.28.9
    Database: MySQL 5.1.30
    PHP Version: 5.2.9 (Zend: 2.2.0)

SQLite Encoding UTF-8

HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
    HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING gzip,deflate
    HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE en-us,en;q=0.5

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast