Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by oavs@Apr 30 2006, 06:26 PM
    I am little confuse how to change this . can someone please suggest the complete code for the page please in 'init_admin_auth.php' ?
    <rant on>I am a little confused also. What does this post and a number of others above it have anything to do with the title of this pinned thread? I understood the purpose of this thread was to ANNOUNCE 1.3 compatible contirbutions. But it has turned into a random amalgamate of general support questions/posts and thus is quickly becoming useless.

If you want support PLEASE start a new thread or post to an appropriate pre-existing thread. It&#39;s considered good netiquette.</rant off>

Plugin Contributions

It has been stated that Seo Assistant_1.1 (Released Jan 12, 2005) is working with Zencart v1.3.0.

I have installed this and found it is not fully functional - particularly with ezpages - Soe Assistant is still configured for infopages.

It also doesn&#39;t work with Links Manager and I found that most of the Buy Now buttons don&#39;t work.

greg

Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by heavenlynights@Apr 27 2006, 06:14 AM
    Just installed

Australian Direct Deposit/Bank Transfer mod

and all worked in v1.3 without any modifications.

no known thread to post
    Hi

I have tried the Australian Bank transfer Mod. The installation and admin config woked ok, But the mod didn&#39;t show up in the checkout process no matter how I config and reinstalled.

Pls advice if it works properly.

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

i agree with Woody...to all the ZC Community, please post your problems to respective forum or just start a new thread&#33;&#33;&#33; this thread only for ZC 1.3.0 compatible contribution...please be responsible&#33; its for our own good also... ::tup
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]GOOD LUCK !!![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

to oavs, please be free to post your problem to the below thread;

http://www.zen-cart.com/modules/ipb/index....f=11&t=46954&s=
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

milion thanx to zenohrocks because of the willingness to take the liberty in making popup_print_invoice intergrate succesfully with ZC v1.3.0&#33;&#33;&#33; good job buddy...

thumbs up&#33;&#33;&#33; :)

Plugin Contributions

Originally posted by ozetrade@May 1 2006, 11:52 PM
    It has been stated that Seo Assistant_1.1 (Released Jan 12, 2005) is working with Zencart v1.3.0.

I have installed this and found it is not fully functional - particularly with ezpages - Soe Assistant is still configured for infopages.

It also doesn&#39;t work with Links Manager and I found that most of the Buy Now buttons don&#39;t work.

greg
    I stand corrected as I was one that did post stating issues with SEO Assistant - my error.

The mod I had issues with was NOT SEO Assistant v1.1, but Ultimate SOE for Zencart v1.3.0. This post is to retraction my previous comments - to set the record straight.

I do apologise if this has causes user concerns.

Please refer to this thread for SEO Assistant updates.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/modules/ipb/index....=0&#entry263268

Greg

Plugin Contributions

my scrolling specials sidebox works fine on my test 1.3 server :)

http://www.zen-cart.com/modules/ipb/index....opic=43822&st=0

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.3 Compatible Contributions

Thanks for making this thread sticky. When adding contributions to this thread please state which Zen Cart version the contribution was tested on (v.1.3.0, v.1.3.0.1, v.1.3.0.2 or newer). And mention the version of contribution, the download URL and most recent author name.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.3 Compatible Contributions

Contribution: Manufacturer's About
    Designed for: Zen Cart v1.2.3d Release (should work from 1.2.1d up to 1.2.3d)
    Created by: Nicholas Keown (langer)
    Working perfectly on 1.3.2
    You will have to work the bottom of the sidebox to display the template correctly, but is completely functional.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast