Page 382 of 384 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384 LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3833
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate 1.2.5.4 support

What php version you using? This mod was checked with php 5.6 and if your using 7 or above that is most likely the issue. Can you try another php version, so I can at least troubleshoot what is wrong? I will look into it when I get a chance.

Plugin Contributions

In the mean time see if this one works for you..

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2091

Is basically the same as easy populate but this is newer.

Plugin Contributions

I have EP installed. All my products/decriptions/prices etc are loaded up ok.
    All my product images images are located in the server/Images diretory. There are 2 images to each product:
    eg FASHION/VOGUE/April_2000.jpg and FASHION/VOGUE/April_2000_spine.jpg

HOW do I use EP to associate all the images with the appropriate product?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support

When trying to install easy_populate_csv_v1.5.x_v1.2.6.4 into zen-cart-v1.5.6c I am getting this error

Code:
    [24-Mar-2020 14:29:44 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /ADMIN/easypopulate.php?langer=installnew, IP address: 139.216.255.57#1  trigger_error() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_functions.php:250]
    #5  install_easypopulate() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/ADMIN/easypopulate.php:297]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'configuration_group_id' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Easy Populate', 'Config options for Easy Populate', '1', '1') ==> (as called by) /home/customdollhouse/public_html/ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 250 <== in /home/customdollhouse/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Plugin Contributions

This error was caused by server memory limit problem. there is nothing wrong with easy populate CSV and new version of zencart

Quote Originally Posted by vandiermen View Post
    When trying to install easy_populate_csv_v1.5.x_v1.2.6.4 into zen-cart-v1.5.6c I am getting this error

Code:
    [24-Mar-2020 14:29:44 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /ADMIN/easypopulate.php?langer=installnew, IP address: 139.216.255.57#1  trigger_error() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_functions.php:250]
    #5  install_easypopulate() called at [/home/customdollhouse/public_html/ADMIN/easypopulate.php:297]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'configuration_group_id' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Easy Populate', 'Config options for Easy Populate', '1', '1') ==> (as called by) /home/customdollhouse/public_html/ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 250 <== in /home/customdollhouse/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gprit View Post
    I have EP installed. All my products/decriptions/prices etc are loaded up ok.
    All my product images images are located in the server/Images diretory. There are 2 images to each product:
    eg FASHION/VOGUE/April_2000.jpg and FASHION/VOGUE/April_2000_spine.jpg

HOW do I use EP to associate all the images with the appropriate product?
    In the CSV you need a column called v_products_image
    Example value: J0844MH.jpg
    Upload J0844MH.jpg in /images directory
    Then
    J0844MH.jpg will be the main image for that item

when you want to add additional images to a product you use the origional main image name followed by "_2". THese should also go in the mystore.com/images directory

Plugin Contributions

If you are using PHP 7.1 or higher, on line 879 in easypopulate.php you will find "ereg_replace" in that line. Function ereg_replace() is deprecated. The line should now be:

Code:
    $products_image_base = preg_replace($products_image_extension . '$', '', $products_image);
    The original was:

Code:
    $products_image_base = ereg_replace($products_image_extension . '$', '', $products_image);
    Hope this helps all who use and love easy populate.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mstevens23 View Post
    If you are using PHP 7.1 or higher, on line 879 in easypopulate.php you will find "ereg_replace" in that line. Function ereg_replace() is deprecated. The line should now be:

Code:
    $products_image_base = preg_replace($products_image_extension . '$', '', $products_image);
    The original was:

Code:
    $products_image_base = ereg_replace($products_image_extension . '$', '', $products_image);
    Hope this helps all who use and love easy populate.
    Actually the line updated line should be:

Code:
    $products_image_base = preg_replace('/'.$products_image_extension . '$/', '', $products_image);
    instead of:

Code:
    Sorry bout the mis-type

Plugin Contributions

hi
    i use the plugin on zencart 154

but i cant download and create the examples csv file

to click this the website go in blankpage

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by salvo72 View Post
    hi
    i use the plugin on zencart 154

but i cant download and create the examples csv file

to click this the website go in blankpage

thanks
    In any recent version of Zen Cart, a blank screen has an accompanying myDebug-xxxx log file in the logs directory. That said, more than likely the software of this version has not been updated to support newer PHP versions and requires some work/effort to bring it up-to-date. There are other options available if unable to address/fix the problems. Out of respect for this thread and software I don't wish to post those other options here as there may be those that will fix this when the issues are identified...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...