Page 41 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support

Quote Originally Posted by Ryk View Post
    Are you serious Nellie? Did you try the Downloads link in the header menu there?
    Nellie is not the only one, there is no download link that I can see (in the header menu or otherwise). I can see ways to purchase Easy populate Advanced, but there is no link for "downloads" or any sort of link to "easy populate standard" on the www.zencartbuilder.com site that I can find. Can someone please point it out?

I did find it elsewhere though - so for those looking, it is here http://www.modhole.com/modhole/index...ies&category=1

Plugin Contributions

Sorry - my mistake - I have the author's website bookmarked and didn't realise that there are two different urls/sites. Try

http://www.modhole.com/modhole/index.php
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Here's the link. Download links are at the bottom of the page.

http://www.modhole.com/modhole/index..._Document_id=2

Okay. No matter what, I'm still getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ep_chmod_check() .../easypopulate.php on line 204

There are NO REFERENCES COMING UP IN THE LOGS to help me out.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCobre View Post
    Okay. No matter what, I'm still getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ep_chmod_check() .../easypopulate.php on line 204

There are NO REFERENCES COMING UP IN THE LOGS to help me out.
    This appears to be coming from the line of initialization code that is checking for the existence and/or read/write permissions of said temp directory ie [[ $tempdir = EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR; ]]

The configuration variables for EZPOP are insertions into the zen configuration file ie [[ INSERT INTO configuration VALUES

('', 'Uploads Directory', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR', 'temp/', 'Name of directory for your uploads (default: temp/).', last_insert_id(), '0', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL), ...]]

If you don't have a /catalog/temp/ directory that is read/writeable OR you didn't re-install the sql patch to the configuration file OR the temp file doesn't match the configuration patch, I would suspect that you might see such an error.

I have shoveled 20-30K items into zen via ezpop w/o incident, just make sure you have the various ezpop configs set the way you want (ie price incl tax, etc.)
    the Imagination Factory & DaVinci Wood Models
    www.what-if.com & www.davincistore.com
    Apache2.x (FreeBSD/Linux) PHP 5.x mySQL 5.x

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by andrea71 View Post
    Nellie is not the only one, there is no download link that I can see (in the header menu or otherwise). I can see ways to purchase Easy populate Advanced, but there is no link for "downloads" or any sort of link to "easy populate standard" on the www.zencartbuilder.com site that I can find. Can someone please point it out?

I did find it elsewhere though - so for those looking, it is here http://www.modhole.com/modhole/index...ies&category=1
    the www.modhole.com site has a link in the top horizontal nav bar called "Downloads", and file number 11 in the recently added files in the right-hand sidebox is "Easy Populate (Standard)"

It is this site that is linked to in my signature for the standard version.
    Last edited by langer; 25 Nov 2006 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by docfx View Post
    This appears to be coming from the line of initialization code that is checking for the existence and/or read/write permissions of said temp directory ie [[ $tempdir = EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR; ]]

The configuration variables for EZPOP are insertions into the zen configuration file ie [[ INSERT INTO configuration VALUES

('', 'Uploads Directory', 'EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR', 'temp/', 'Name of directory for your uploads (default: temp/).', last_insert_id(), '0', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL), ...]]

If you don't have a /catalog/temp/ directory that is read/writeable OR you didn't re-install the sql patch to the configuration file OR the temp file doesn't match the configuration patch, I would suspect that you might see such an error.

I have shoveled 20-30K items into zen via ezpop w/o incident, just make sure you have the various ezpop configs set the way you want (ie price incl tax, etc.)
    temp directory is read/writable.
    SQL patch installed.

I'm just not having any luck here at all. *sigh*

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCobre View Post
    Undefined function means that the function is missing, and this can only be missing if the file containing it is missing or corrupted.

I recommend uploading all files again by ftp, especially the file /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_functions.php

Trying it again.

YeeeeeHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. Blessings upon you Mr. Langar. That was the ticket...though why when it had been uploaded three other times.... Cyber Gremlins. That's it! They needed the Voice of the Master.

Now, do you know how big a file I can upload safely? I don't want to lose the backend again. I have a total of 86MB to get into the db.