Page 235 of 384 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3833
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support for Version 1.2.5.4

Ok while getting this error

Warning: array_flip() [function.array-flip]: The argument should be an array in /homepages/18/d201970486/htdocs/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1222

it isnt loading the feeds at all.. While getting the 500 returned it was loading the files. Any idea why the warning is being tossed out?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard308 View Post
    Ok while getting this error

Warning: array_flip() [function.array-flip]: The argument should be an array in /homepages/18/d201970486/htdocs/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1222

it isnt loading the feeds at all.. While getting the 500 returned it was loading the files. Any idea why the warning is being tossed out?
    That array_flip error is because the fgetcsv function isn't returning the correct item. Could be a poorly formed csv. It won't work with the old format in 1.2.5.4
    Could also be the wrong version of php, has to be 5.0+
    Been a while so I'm not 100% sure.

I only had one project with ZenCart, so I haven't been around. Just checking up for v2, then I might play with it some more. I haven't found a single shopping cart that isn't slow and bloated. I might need to write my own on top of CodeIgniter if ZC2 fails.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry if I'm just blind but, does Easy Populate csv 1.2.5.5.csv.2 have a spot for minimum quantity not just quantity available? If so, what is it called that's different?

Plugin Contributions

Hi when I use an absolute url for the image location in easy populate it turns into

http://www.examplesite.com/images/ht....com/image.jpg

Any way to fix this?
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by phazei View Post
    That array_flip error is because the fgetcsv function isn't returning the correct item. Could be a poorly formed csv. It won't work with the old format in 1.2.5.4
    Could also be the wrong version of php, has to be 5.0+
    Been a while so I'm not 100% sure.

I only had one project with ZenCart, so I haven't been around. Just checking up for v2, then I might play with it some more. I haven't found a single shopping cart that isn't slow and bloated. I might need to write my own on top of CodeIgniter if ZC2 fails.
    Ok I just installed php5 and now Im back to getting the Error 500 again.
    So are you saying that the CSV files created for use in 1254 are not correctly formatted for version 1255 ? or that perhaps I have fouled the format maybe?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cpixi View Post
    Hi All... I have a similar problem, EZ Populate will not download files nor upload files, it just takes you to the admin login screen.

i am running ez 1.2.5.4 + zen 1.3.8.a + php5

seens some others had this problem but have not posted a fix in the general questions post.

any help would greatly be appreciated... I have installed and re-installed 3 times.
    I'm having the same issue. I can't find a fix for this. Anyone know what's causing this?

Plugin Contributions

Well I went back to EP version 1254 ZC138a
    Im still getting error 500 but the products seem to be uploading. Im just not getting a report back.

This is weird because the first two files I uploaded gave me a report back with no error. All files after that return the 500 yet the product loads.

PS we really should be able to edit our posts so we can update them. It would make the forums much shorter to just update your current problem reports instead of making a whole new reply.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, not sure if this it the right place to be posting,

I've just installed Easy Populate v 2.75a

I can go into zen cart admin, tools, easy populate - select the file to update, then click on insert in DB. but nothing happens apart from the page refreshes and products are not updated.

similarly when I try to use it to create an export file I can go through the motions of setting it up for export, I don't get any error messages but no file is created.

Anyone got an idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

sorry, disregard that last post, I would delete it if I could

Plugin Contributions

I have seen this posted elsewhere on this thread but have yet to see an answer. I have uploaded the files for version 1.2.5.5 I am working with zen 1.3.8. I have applied ths sql updates. I have done the installation per the install instructions. I can download the csv file.

I make changes to it and try to upload from hdd and I get no errors but I get no products added. I upload the file via ftp to the tempEP folder and add to db from that directory and get no errors but I get no products added.

I have unique names for the model, but it just doesnt seem to work. what am I doing wrong?