Page 297 of 384 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3833
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support for Version 1.2.5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Scrat View Post
    kitcorsa Yes anything is possible, but the difficulty is that ZC works its prices out from the 'net' amount applying the Tax appropriately, it would mean coding in EP to do this which would be a little in depth. I would go down the OO or excel route personally if you don't know php very well or seek a custom coder.
    yeah i know that ZC doent store the vat prices in database... i knew this would be a pain but thought id ask anyhow...

just trying to figger oiut a quick way without having to teach or emply someone who knows how to us excell in depth

Plugin Contributions

So far in excell i would have to..... add a new colum called price inc vat and write in all the prices inc vat down the colout to suit the item (this is there the product name would come in very helpfull in the model/price/qty download) type in the price including vat then in anohter colum minus the vat. use excell to minus the vat and once complete copy the minus colum and paste special into the EP price colum?? delete the 2 new colums and upload to the site?? this would have to be done everytime i want to update prices (about 5 times a week :S)

Plugin Contributions

after studing the code ive managed to add the product name to the product model/price/qty download but adding the following at line 555

Code:
            foreach ($langcode as $key => $lang){
                $l_id = $lang['id'];

$filelayout[] = 'v_products_name_' . $l_id;

}
    and changing the line
    Code:
     <a href="easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=priceqty">Download <b>Model/Name/Price/Qty</b> .csv file to edit</a><br />
    now at line 2263

looking into adding the vat now.... but this will need further testing as it will need to remove the vat on upload as well as add on download

Plugin Contributions

Default Easy Populate and products that ship in multiple boxes!

Hi!

I have a question... if a product is fairly large and must ship in multiple boxes, how can I insert this information via Easy Pop?

Say one product ships in 3 boxes (must be assembled upon arrival) and the boxes weigh 30, 10, 40.

Here is what I would LOVE as a solution: under v_products_weight simply enter the weight of each box separated by a comma!

So for the example above v_products_weight = 30, 10, 40

The way I have been doing it is to simply put in the total weight (80) which is horribly inaccurate.

Any thoughts?

I know I can add fields to Easy Pop, but what fields would I need to add?

Plugin Contributions

I am having an issue with my Easy Populate. I tried to upload some updates and on my Easy Populate module screen in my Zen Cart admin, I am receiving a message "Strange but there is no default language to work... That may not happen, just in case... ". I am also receiving an SQL Error. I looked in the log, and the SQL database that it is pointing to is not correct.

I uninstalled, removed all the files and reinstalled Easy Populate and that did not work. Is there a way to point it to the correct server?

Plugin Contributions

Feznizzle No EP will not do what you are asking, I would have thought that you could arrange your shipping module to work on weights which would be more straight forward. so you have a particular weight for this product.

rscott91 Firstly which version of EP are you using as this makes a big difference (the only one to use is 1.2.5.4 langer original port)

Plugin Contributions

Bug report, please fix.

Check this http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...629#post908629

Plugin Contributions

alvalong By the way double posting is frowned on ... also you would need to state the version of mod's you are using, (note there are now several versions of EP 1.2.5.4,1.2.5.5 etc )

EP works well generally, but if you start using combinations of other mod's this can break any working mod.

I would suggest you give more detail in your original posting as this is not a bug in EP 1.2.5.4 it is a cause of using a combination. EP has nothing to do with Breadcrumbs, it just inserts data into the database, how 'ultimate seo url ' uses this data is what you need to be looking at...

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if need to start new thread or just tag along here?, but am having trouble getting Easy populate to work on zc ver1.3.9d

Installed ez populateCSV ver1.2.5.7 (also tried v1.2.5.4) as far as I can tell, in the correct directories, as it does appear in Admin-Configure-Easy Populate, however, it does not show up under Admin-Tools. Any advice?

Also, whilst in Admin-Tools, following the Ez populate install instructions, attempted to upload the included SQL file (from my hard drive) with no luck, however I have now several more instances of Easy Populate under Admin-Configure. How do I remove the extras?

Plugin Contributions

Jacksback2 I'm not sure if version 1.2.5.7 can do this but in v1.2.4.5 you can :

To remove Easy Populate from your Zencart:
    1. In your browser address bar in Easy Populate admin, type ?langer=remove after /easypopulate.php (eg. YOUR_ADMIN/easypopulate.php?langer=remove) to remove the Easy Populate configuration from your Zen Cart database
    2. Delete each of the files that were uploaded to your web server
    I would un-install and then reinstall all the files (step 1 should remove entries from the database, check you have the right files in the right folders, I haven't tried EP on 1.3.9d so I don't know any issues but I would have thought it should show in 'Admin-Tools' without issue.