Page 375 of 384 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3833
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support

Strange but there is no default language to work... That may not happen, just in case...
    Warning An SQL error has occured. Please check your input data for tabs within fields and delete these. If this error continues, please forward your error log to the Easy Populate maintainer

anyone know what went wrong?? Thanks!!!!! version 1.5
    MBP loaded
    Zen Cart 1.5.6
    XAMPP 7.3.1 Includes: Apache 2.4.37, MariaDB 10.1.37, PHP 7.3.1, phpMyAdmin 4.8.4,

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    Strange but there is no default language to work... That may not happen, just in case...
    Warning An SQL error has occured. Please check your input data for tabs within fields and delete these. If this error continues, please forward your error log to the Easy Populate maintainer

anyone know what went wrong?? Thanks!!!!! version 1.5
    Let the cycle begin again. Please read back a couple of pages, this has already been identified, addressed, and resolved in one or more ways. For some it is to use a different version of the code, for others to apply patches without actually fixing the code for those that try to install it.

In answer, effectively the database management code change required to support PHP 5.4 and above that started in ZC 1.5.2 s what happened. From there other changes made to the core/default coding affected what had to be done for plugins such as this.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone have a sample file I can snag?
    Forums are for helping people!! if you don't want to help people then shut up and get off the forum!

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Tried to send you a PM and your inbox is full. ????????

Frank

Plugin Contributions

ok, absolute new to all this, i am wiling to pay someone to install easy populate on my zen cart, i simply do not want to have to manually upload each item individually, yes i have looked at videos etc... on how to do it ive tried but to be honest i dont have a bloody clue.
    Any help would be greatly appriecated.

Plugin Contributions

Did any one got ep 1.2.6 to work with zen 1.5.4?
    Mine go rough fine with out any errors but they are no products in the category even though the counter shows
    the number of products uploaded next to it.

Plugin Contributions

I had similar problems and I reinstalled only to find it did the same thing, I currently have twichto working on mine to connect a live feed which I will worll work better for me,
    Iwill post it back here when all is working and know what you need to do.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I am using easy populate 1.2.5.4, it work ok, but .... but ...
    I am using sales maker too,

Now have a big problems there.
    For example, I have a product model id is AA001, where it post to catogies #899 (10% price cut by sales maker)
    Where it have link to catgories id #11, #567, #899

And the is, while I am using sales maker to make the products price cut, for example, on catgories id #11 give it 50%, #899 give it 10%

One I am using easy populate upload some new product, then run "tool" -> "store manager" -> "reset master catgories id" to fix it search by id (AA001 there on this example)

Ok, but once I am run this "store manager" -> "reset master catgories id", AA001's catgories id will from #899 (10% price cut by sales maker), changed to #11 (50% price cut by sales maker)...

So, now AA001's price is wrong (Since I am using sales maker to control the catgories price)

How to fix this? if I am not run "store manager" -> "reset master catgories id", the AA001 can't be search by both front end and back end .....

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Chan
    http://www.jimmychan.tk/blog

Plugin Contributions

I brought a new template and upgraded my site to zencart 1.5.4 all categories and products are displaying correctly.
    I have installed the latest version of easy populate. I can export fine, but when I import I am getting an error PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry '1369-1'.
    I believe the cause is when I upgraded my site and brought it over to the new database it is being looked at as a duplicate or something.
    Can someone assist me or lead me the right direction in solving this issue.

[21-Oct-2015 15:56:13 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry '1369-1' for key 'PRIMARY' :: INSERT INTO products_description SET
    products_id = '1369',
    language_id = '1',
    products_name = 'AXS Port OutBack Modbus/TCP Interface Device',
    products_description = 'The AXS Port Modbus TCP, now OPTICS RE compatible, is a powerful and economical tool that allows installers and system owners the ability to monitor and control system status from any location.<br /><br />\n \n \n When paired with OPTICS RE, the AXS Port interface offers advanced monitoring and control features including\n <ul>\n \n \n <li>Real-Time PV/Solar System Performance Monitoring via Intuitive Dashboard Interface From any Internet-Connected Device</li>\n <li>Efficient Management of Multiple OutBack Power System Installations Under One Account</li>\n <li>Remote Troubleshooting</li>\n <li>Reduced Onsite Service Calls and System Downtime</li>\n </ul>\n \n \n The AXS Port makes it possible to create custom user interfaces for systems using the advanced API program development kit* and download system data logs using Modbus-read or FTP transfer. All user-configurable values are backed up with non-volatile memory, ensuring stable performance and system recovery. An optional remote temperture-sensing function provides a simple, low-cost tool for capturing and reporting ambient temperture or other critical thermal information records.<br /><br />\n\nThe AXS Port is a SunSpec compliant device**, which means it speaks the renewable energy industry\'s common language used to drive data and interoperability standards for plug-and-play operation between components and management systems.<br /><br />\n \n <strong>Product Highlights</strong>\n \n <ul>\n <li>Remote system control and monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE</li>\n <li>SunSpec-compliant device for interoperability and plug-and-play and operation</li>\n <li>Over two years of data logging</li>\n <li>Accessories include MicroSD memory and DIN-rail mounting clip</li>\n <li>Product Specifications | <a href=\"http://www.invertersupply.com/media/data/axsport_specsheet.pdf\" target=\"_blank\" ><span class=\"d_link\">Download</span></a></li>\n<li> Product Manual | <a href=\"http://www.invertersupply.com/media/data/axsss_manual.pdf\" target=\"_blank\" ><span class=\"d_link\">Download</span></a></li>\n </ul>\n<table class=\"zebra\">\r\n<thead>\r\n<tr><th colspan=\"3\">AXS Port Specifications</th></tr>\r\n</thead>\r\n<tbody>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">Power</td>\r\n<td>Supplied by Outback device</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">Status Indicators</td>\r\n<td>Seven LED indicators</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">Clock</td>\r\n<td>On-board real-time clock with battery backup</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">Internet Standards</td>\r\n<td>TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td rowspan=\"3\">Ports</td>\r\n<td>HUB/Device</td>\r\n<td>RJ-45</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td>Communications</td>\r\n<td>RJ-45</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td>Temperature Sensor</td>\r\n<td>RJ-11</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">Communication Protocol</td>\r\n<td>Modbus TCP to the SunSpec standard</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">OutBack Device Interface</td>\r\n<td>OutBack Proprietary</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">PC Interface</td>\r\n<td>10/100 Ethernet</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">Mounting</td>\r\n<td>DIN clip (provided) or surface mounting</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">Environmental Rating</td>\r\n<td>Indoor Type 1 (IP 30)Non-condensing</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td rowspan=\"2\">Temperature Ranges</td>\r\n<td>AXS Port</td>\r\n<td>-40C to 75C</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td>SD Card</td>\r\n<td>-25C to 75C</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td rowspan=\"2\">Weight</td>\r\n<td>Unit</td>\r\n<td>0.5 lbs / 0.23 kg</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td>Shipping</td>\r\n<td>2.1 lbs / 0.95 kg</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td rowspan=\"2\">Dimensions H x W x D</td>\r\n<td>Unit</td>\r\n<td>1.29 x 3.5 x 4.99 / 3.3 x 8.9 x 12.7 cm</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td>Shipping</td>\r\n<td>3.25 x 9 x 13.5 / 19 x 22.9 x 34.3 cm</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">SD Card Size</td>\r\n<td>2 GB capacity</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">Options</td>\r\n<td>Outback RTS</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n<tr>\r\n<td colspan=\"2\">Certifications</td>\r\n<td>FCC Part 15 subpart B, CE, RoHS, SunSpec</td>\r\n</tr>\r\n</tbody>\r\n</table>',

products_url = ''
    ==> (as called by) C:\xampp\htdocs\zencart.com\power\easypopulate.php on line 2009 <== in C:\xampp\htdocs\zencart.com\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 155

Plugin Contributions

i just can't seem to get this module installed on a clean 1.5.4 the log files
    [23-Oct-2015 06:53:30 Europe/London] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' not found or invalid function name in /var/sites/b/****/public_html/****/includes/functions/general.php on line 1774
    [23-Oct-2015 06:53:30 Europe/London] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' not found or invalid function name in /var/sites/b/****/public_html/***/includes/functions/general.php on line 1774

[23-Oct-2015 07:53:27 Europe/London] PHP Warning: include(/var/sites/b/****/public_html/EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR/fileList.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/b/*****/public_html/****/easypopulate.php on line 2499
    [23-Oct-2015 07:53:27 Europe/London] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/var/sites/b/*****/public_html/EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR/fileList.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/newage/lib/php') in /var/sites/b/*****/public_html/***/easypopulate.php on line 2499

seems like the timestamp is causing a problem , but this was only set during the install of zencart , any idea whats going wrong ...