Page 377 of 384 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3833
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    'Folder not found' - Looks like the original tempEP folder is missing in the root directory. Or has the wrong name or wrong permissions.

Be sure to upload the original again and check that it's going to the correct location on your server.
    Where should it be located? in the Store Root or in the YOUR_ADMIN folder?
    Forums are for helping people!! if you don't want to help people then shut up and get off the forum!

Plugin Contributions

Mine are all in the root.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to install the Easy Populate plugin. It shows up in the menu, but if I try to install it, or do anything at all, I get this:
    "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." Refreshing does nothing.

At the top of the page is:
    "Easy Populate Configuration Missing. Please install your configuration by clicking here"
    Clicking here gives the same warning.

easy_populate_csv_for_zencart_v1.5.x_v1.2.6.1
    Using Zen-cart 1.54
    PHP Version: 5.6.19 (Zend: 2.6.0)

Any advice?

Thanks.
    Howard

Plugin Contributions

OK, I am really hoping someone can help. I have scoured threads and can't find exactly what I am looking for. I am using EZ populate csv with zencart 1.5.1 and I have installed it. I have opened in excel and put in my information as a test. The strange thing is, the model, manufacturer, and other information seems to work fine, EXCEPT only two fields: the "name" and "description" do not work. I don't get it. I have tried several ways and it all works except those two fields, so naturally, I see the categories and I click on it and there are no products on my site. (This is a brand new site just installed to test this ez popluate. ) Does anyone have any ideas? I am going crazy trying to figure this out.

Plugin Contributions

It looks like no one has been monitoring this forum, but hopefully someone can help ?
    I last did an EP on my site in early 2015 using several CSV files, including a one-liner. Yesterday I decided to use it again to add 35 items to my store, but no matter what CSV file I use ... even tried the old ones from 2015, I get this error on a new screen, across different browsers too ... and I also restarted the PC in case it was a browser cache problem. The message below is from using Firefox.

Not Acceptable
    An appropriate representation of the requested resource /shop/zcAdmin/easypopulate.php could not be found on this server.
    Additionally, a 406 Not Acceptable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The message is somewhat different on Edge, which tells me it's not a message from EP ?
    So I just went and installed the latest version of EP_CSV, but get the same error/message.

ANyone have an idea what is wrong ? Thanks !!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wonged View Post
    It looks like no one has been monitoring this forum, but hopefully someone can help ?
    This thread is titled, "Easy Populate 1.2.5.4 support" but is linked to by the "Easy Populate CSV" plugin which although confusing is perhaps not relevant to my question.
    Has Easy Populate CSV been superseded by EasyPopulate V4 ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hp09 View Post
    I am trying to install the Easy Populate plugin. It shows up in the menu, but if I try to install it, or do anything at all, I get this:
    "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." Refreshing does nothing.

At the top of the page is:
    "Easy Populate Configuration Missing. Please install your configuration by clicking here"
    Clicking here gives the same warning.

easy_populate_csv_for_zencart_v1.5.x_v1.2.6.1
    Using Zen-cart 1.54
    PHP Version: 5.6.19 (Zend: 2.6.0)

Any advice?

Thanks.
    Howard
    All of the files that operate Easy Populate aren't on the server. This means it can install parts of the program until it reaches the missing files and stops.
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmacarle View Post
    OK, I am really hoping someone can help. I have scoured threads and can't find exactly what I am looking for. I am using EZ populate csv with zencart 1.5.1 and I have installed it. I have opened in excel and put in my information as a test. The strange thing is, the model, manufacturer, and other information seems to work fine, EXCEPT only two fields: the "name" and "description" do not work. I don't get it. I have tried several ways and it all works except those two fields, so naturally, I see the categories and I click on it and there are no products on my site. (This is a brand new site just installed to test this ez popluate. ) Does anyone have any ideas? I am going crazy trying to figure this out.
    Are you starting with a completely blank cart and trying to use EP to import a new spreadsheet full of products and categories

or

Do you already have products and cats in the cart and you're using EP to export then re-import to test?
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wonged View Post
    I last did an EP on my site in early 2015 using several CSV files, including a one-liner. Yesterday I decided to use it again to add 35 items to my store, but no matter what CSV file I use ... even tried the old ones from 2015, I get this error on a new screen, across different browsers too ... and I also restarted the PC in case it was a browser cache problem. The message below is from using Firefox.

Not Acceptable
    An appropriate representation of the requested resource /shop/zcAdmin/easypopulate.php could not be found on this server.
    Additionally, a 406 Not Acceptable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The message is somewhat different on Edge, which tells me it's not a message from EP ?
    So I just went and installed the latest version of EP_CSV, but get the same error/message.

ANyone have an idea what is wrong ? Thanks !!

The message states the file is missing on the server. Chances are it's either not on the server or not in the correct location. Double check that the files are actually on the server.
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

hello
    does "easy_populate_csv_for_zencart_v1.5.x_v1.2.6.1" really support Zen Cart 1.5.4 ?
    after install ,I see the following problem when I was trying to Download Complete .csv file to edit (Attributes Not Included)
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_info_page() in /includes/classes/usu.php on line 324

Thanks
    focus on the open source for online shoping website.
    my site: best shop 24h.com