Page 381 of 384 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3833
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CAN YOU UPLOAD only new files? Re: Easy Populate 1.2.5.4 support

The last thing I want to try is installing this version 4 where everybody is talking about, but where can I find this version? And can I install this over the Easy populate CSV version?

Plugin Contributions

I have found the one, but I do not have the courage to install this because it is a new install and I still have the CSV version that cannot being removed..
    Last edited by LadyoftheCave; 24 Sep 2017 at 12:42 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by LadyoftheCave View Post
    I have found the one, but I do not have the courage to install this because it is a new install and I still have the CSV version that cannot being removed..
    EP4 was written to have independent database and file information as compared to other versions so that they may be used independent of (or to not conflict with) each other.

It seems that you will likely still have the same issue that you have been reporting in each version unless you read the instructions...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

While the Original Poster did not follow up on this issue, the problem with using this version of Easy Populate would appear to have been that the Comma Separated Value (csv) file was generated with semi-colons dividing field data. This would have been more noticeable of an issue in a comparison of the EP generated csv file with the csv file to be uploaded and then imported. I would expect that such a condition could be addressed with this plugin by either a change in one of the files or the use of an admin controller setting if there is one for the plugin. Also of course if the import csv file had been generated to use a comma as I suspect the instructions to indicate, then I would think that more successful use of the plugin would have been had.

Plugin Contributions

hi I am using ZC 1.5.4 and easypopulate 1.2.5.4 i test with 1 products and it worked.
    I have to upload about 1000 items.
    I need also attribute function, but I try to download the demo csv attribute file with some demo items of my store in wich 1 has attributes, but I don't see any difference in these files between all demo items...

Is there a guide to manage attribute?
    thanks to everyone

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate 1.2.5.4 support

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=868
    How to make it support version 1.56B?

Plugin Contributions

When installing sql file get this error:

RROR 1136 (21S01) at line 14 in file: '/srv/html/zencart/install_sql': Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmccaff View Post
    When installing sql file get this error:

RROR 1136 (21S01) at line 14 in file: '/srv/html/zencart/install_sql': Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
    While I believe this has been covered elsewhere in this thread, I know that there was a thread started by the last poster specifically on this issue. It is located at: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....59#post1358159

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jiji2018 View Post
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=868
    How to make it support version 1.56B?
    What PHP Version you using? Most likely if you're using 7.1 or above the code needs to be changed. Try going back to an older version of php and see if it fixes that issue. If it does than code needs to be fixed.

Most of these changes from database.. Example change is foreach that has been changed to while. I haven't looked at this plugin yet.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmccaff View Post
    What PHP Version you using? Most likely if you're using 7.1 or above the code needs to be changed. Try going back to an older version of php and see if it fixes that issue. If it does than code needs to be fixed.

Most of these changes from database.. Example change is foreach that has been changed to while. I haven't looked at this plugin yet.
    This plugin is no longer able to support the latest version of zencart
    Can you upgrade this plugin?