Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Some thoughts about the admin

I have to admit, after moron-friendly admin panels such as that of phpNuke, bBlog or even phpBB, I was quite surprised to find such a... Congealed? I can't think of the word I want. Try mixing congealed, complex, long-winded and viscous. That sort of explains what I'm thinking.

The admin for ZenCart does leave a little to be desired, but it's functional and so far I'm happy with it. (Though, I'm having trouble with colour, size, and such, as I need to be able to offer lots of options and haven't really figured out how...)

(If my comments make no sense, forgive me, it's eight in the morning, I haven't been to bed yet, and I didn't read anything past the first page. )

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Some thoughts about the admin

Quote Originally Posted by Gkrynen
    Instead of a Top Sellers box I am hashing out a Recently Sold box since it will be more active looking and may steer people towards things they personally had not thought of.
    Cross Sell with Sidebox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gkrynen
    Also looking at a way to allow One of Kind Sold items to show in a showcase of sorts.
    Instructions to add additional sideboxes have been posted in several forum threads. But I don't have any links to offer (all my links to old forum threads are now dead). Maybe search the archive forums. Some possibilities include hacking the Specials or New products sideboxes code to show selected specific products (that's what I did). Or use the updated scrolling What's New sidebox.

Woody

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345