Thread: InternetSecure

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: InternetSecure v3.0.2

No, I do have all that from my prior experiments.
    -Ng_
    NotGoddess (Sara Jacobson)
    NotGoddess.com

Plugin Contributions

I don't know if this helps at all, but IS has a third integration method. It integrates with the existing authorize.net aim mod. I've tested it and it works, but only with one currency. I'm wondering if it might be easier to change the authorize.net mod to accept two currencies rather then doing the merchant direct IS one from scratch??? Could the current IS and the authorize.net aim mod be kind of merged to make a new IS mod???
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Can you send me info on this third method. I may have it in the pages, but overlooked it as a viable option.

-Ng_
    NotGoddess (Sara Jacobson)
    NotGoddess.com

Plugin Contributions

Will do :) I'll look it up and e-mail it over! Basically, you just change one line in the authorize.net aim mod to make it post to IS instead of authorize.net. If that could then be changed to work with two currencies...well that would be just beautiful
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: InternetSecure

Whew,,,been awhile...Just when you think your ahead, you start all over...lol

Hi Sarah, hope your doing well and the best of the new year to all.

Will be doing a major overhaul and will let you know how all goes with 1.3.7. Sure wish they'd come up with an easier method to upgrades and design methods, but hey, can't have everything right.

Let me know if anything is required for the updates.

on another note, anyone come up with a bridge yet that would integrate user accounts between ZC and say Joomla that you would know of. ??? I know there is a full Joomla integration of OSC that works very well, now that would be a great plus...
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

If I can make a suggestion,

It would be nice that the order is not confirmed before credit card payment is confirmed.

Im asking, because when I do a follow up with customers, and tell them they ahve to redo the order, it kind of deceiving for them, since some do fairly large orders with alot of products.

Thanks
    Patrick
    My Store: Bonsai tree seeds

Plugin Contributions

I agree with you, and I believe NotGoddess is looking into using the Merchant Direct integration which would solve this issue. But in the meantime, why not just process the credit card manually through Internet Secure? Then your customer doesn't have to redo the order, that is how I've been handling it and it works perfectly :)
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I could do it manually. But I like to able to say to every clients, that we dont have any credit cards numbers on file, nor that we dont process manually.

Direct merchant application, will be totally integrated in the zen-cart, no third party page ?

Plugin Contributions

Anyone have an issue with a customer going all the way to the Internet Secure page and stopping there and Zen Cart still sending out order confirmation emails even though they didn't actually get past the internet secure credit card form? It seems to send the confirmation email as soon as it goes to the internet secure site where i would want it to send confirmation after the customer pays with their credit card and returns to my zen cart site.

Plugin Contributions

The module was designed like this for I dont remeber the reason. But it is meant to be that way.

You could probably find the reason resding the whole thread.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast