Ok, going to blab this one out again, and please, no need to hit me with upgrade to the latest,,,that is in planning when I have the needed lang pak to make it happen...so onto the issue

We us at this stage 1.2.4.1 and also have need for the InternetSecure mod...

We installed this, but the only dang thing it sends for payment is the shipping info and price. It fails to forward the item price and taxes when applied.

It also fails to swap between USD and CND.

The mod allows for dual merchant id's in the case of a dual account needed for USD and CND purchases, of which we have both and at the moment it is costing me for this service, but can't use it, therefore loss of sales.

I know we're not the only Canucks out here that use this service, and it works quite well using OSC upon which this was built from, so,,,any masters out there that could help us get this working or at least point us in the right direction to make it work would be a plus.

Tried talking with InternetSecure, but that flacked us off saying it is the problem of ZC, so, here we sit in limbo...

We can translate this into French for the FR users as well, so, anyone wanting to give it a whirl to make it a usable payment method?