Thread: InternetSecure

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

InternetSecure

Ok, going to blab this one out again, and please, no need to hit me with upgrade to the latest,,,that is in planning when I have the needed lang pak to make it happen...so onto the issue

We us at this stage 1.2.4.1 and also have need for the InternetSecure mod...

We installed this, but the only dang thing it sends for payment is the shipping info and price. It fails to forward the item price and taxes when applied.

It also fails to swap between USD and CND.

The mod allows for dual merchant id's in the case of a dual account needed for USD and CND purchases, of which we have both and at the moment it is costing me for this service, but can't use it, therefore loss of sales.

I know we're not the only Canucks out here that use this service, and it works quite well using OSC upon which this was built from, so,,,any masters out there that could help us get this working or at least point us in the right direction to make it work would be a plus.

Tried talking with InternetSecure, but that flacked us off saying it is the problem of ZC, so, here we sit in limbo...

We can translate this into French for the FR users as well, so, anyone wanting to give it a whirl to make it a usable payment method?
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: InternetSecure

Ok, like are we the only ones to have tried this payment addon, or are there others using it and what version of ZC are you using?

I really need to get this dang thing to work
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

Someone has got to have an idea, or is this falling of dead ears so to speak...

Sorry for the lack of impatience, but what else can one do to try and figure this out???
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

Ok, going to rant a bit here,,,but after the number of views, multiple posts and racking my fricking head over this, Like is this post just being ignored, or is the fact that using an inferiour version just slap this problem into the dust so to speak...

I know there are a number of ZC carts using this, and massive OSC carts as well, so what gives in our case,,,This is really needed to figure out and make work or at least be pointed in the direction to figure it out...

Getting my canuck feathers all ruffled over this...snicker
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

Ok, at least I'm getting closer and got the taxes to forward correct,,,but the dang thing will not forward the product ID or Price of the product, nor will it flip to CAD or USD based on the user choice. This only effects buying in US or CA funds, Euro or others if enabled are supposed to flip to CAD if choosing secure credit card,,,so now I'm totally lost

here is the result

11:d7126dddbbdbfd90e2bbf324fffd635c 1 GommaX 0.00 0.00

Flat Rate 1 Shipping 8.50 8.50

TAX 1 Total Taxes 2.25 2.25

Any one got any ideas???
    Last edited by IntelCos; 13 May 2006 at 12:01 AM.
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

Ok, nothing like talking to myself right,,,

From what I can determine at this point is it is send the database id of the product rather then the model number of SKU, so whats one to look for, and how does one get the dang thing to send the price, nothing like selling a product and getting paid for taxes and shipping right, hell of a deal in bargain basement sales...

There has got to be a Guru out there with an idea as to how to fix this,,right?
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

Ok, does anyone know or am I just shooting in the wind,,,from what I can see the problem lays here I think...here is a code snippet

//product list
    $prod_list ='';
    $tax_total=0;
    $shipping_cost =0;
    $prodlist_size = sizeof($order->products);
    $shipping_cost = number_format($order->info['shipping_cost']* $default_rate,2,'.',',');
    $tax_total = number_format($order->info['tax'] * $default_rate,2,'.',',');

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
    $prod_qty = $order->products[$i]['qty'];
    $prod_price = number_format($order->products[$i]['price'] * $default_rate,2,'.',',');
    $prod_code = $order->products[$i]['model'];
    $prod_descr = $order->products[$i]['name'];
    $prod_tax = $order->products[$i]['tax'];
    $tax_total += ($prod_tax * $order->products[$i]['qty'] * $default_rate);

$prod_list = $prod_list.''.$prod_price.'::' .$prod_qty.'::'.$prod_code.'::'.$prod_descr.''.$trx_currency.''.$test_status.'|' ;

}
    // Add product options
    for ($j=0, $m=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$m; $j++) {
    $option_name = $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'];
    $option_descr = $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
    $option_price = $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'];
    $option_prefix = $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'];
    $prod_list = $prod_list. $option_price .'::1::'.$option_name.'::'.$option_descr.''.$trx_currency.''.$test_status.'|' ;
    }

//add the tax as a product line
    $prod_list = $prod_list.''.$shipping_cost.'::1::Flat Rate::Shipping'.$trx_currency.''.$test_status.'|' ;
    $prod_list = $prod_list.''.$tax_total.'::1::TAX::Total Taxes|' ;

so, what needs to be change to get it to send the product code and not the database id and how to get it to send the product price.

All it sends is shipping and tax.

Now someone here converted it for Zencart, but seems they have no or little interest to make an effort to help. this leaves us in limbo. For over three weeks I've been posting, asking nicely and being patient, but please understand this was one of the few choices available to us as canadians for merchant accounts. InternetSecure is not a third party processor like many others and are owned and run by Nova bank corporation and have been active since 1996.

So please any help would be greatly appreciated
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

Ok, now I got a real beef here...

Seems that even the modified version that a user even paid for to have made work in a roundabout way is not even working the way this mod was intended to be used.

I know many others are having issues as well and this is a real poor example.

InternetSecure is like stated before a bank owned operation with thousands of users. Many other carts use it without issues. I'm no coder, but I try my best and cannot get it to work the way intended. Maybe paypal is a great option for stores selling t-shirts and pc parts or the likes of such, but when trying to sell items not seen in the same light makes it quite hard to continue.

As Canadian, this is the best true real time merchant account service available(owned and operated by a bank, fully secured by visa and more)

So, what does one do? complain, jump and holler, or find some way to get IS and ZC to talk with each other and come up with a working solution.

I know there are many issues at hand, many support issues to overcome, but what do site owners like me and others do. Do we drop years of work and go another route? Do we pay for half finished or half functioning addons? what does one do?

I would greatly like to see this mod working in the way it was intended to work or at least be given the information to find a solution not just for myself, but others like myself.

Sincerely in best thoughts...
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

I just I can give you some productive thoughts. But just to let you know, you are not talking to a empty hole.

I am figuring out my shopping cart and also would like to see the updates of your problem.

We would like to use multiple currencies in our shopping cart and one of them is Canadian currency.

So hang on... am sure somebody will get back with you.

Plugin Contributions

Greetings,

Looks like you've been having a most frustrating experience.

I don't run a copy of zc 1.2.4.1 nor the InternetSecure module, so I can't just go in and debug it for you, but I can attempt to help you do it. If you wish, you can zip the module, email it to me [see profile], and I can try to debug it on a 1.2.7 setup.

Okay, on with the attempt.
    This line pulls the model from the sql result set:
    $prod_code = $order->products[$i]['model'];

So if it's pulling the product id instead, you need to backtrack to the actual sql and see what field it is asking for to fill that data-model or id?

Ditto for the price-where is the $order->products[$i]['price'] coming from, is it coming through, and what is the $default_rate.

I hope you have a test copy of the catalog that you can work on?
    You won't want to do this in a life shop :0 or be doing real transactions.
    If so, just before the code you posted add:

echo '<pre>'.print_r($order->products,1).'</pre>';

..that'll echo the data this code is working on.
    Compare each piece of data-is it what it should be?
    If so, then the error is further down, otherwise it's further up.

I would also echo the final string built before it was sent-
    echo $prod_list (after all the evaluations).

Also, looking at the code snippet, it looks like it's building the transaction string by listing all products, then all product options, then shipping/taxes (looks like if you ordered a red shirt and 'red' cost .50 extra you'd have 2 costs listed...one for shirt, then one for red) Maybe IS wants attributes sent separately, or needs them as such..just looks odd.

Good Luck...

-Ng_

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast