Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1456
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's

Hi - did you get a fix for this? I'm running lighttpd and when I enable the seo module it redirects fine to the friendly url but it also says 404 -not found. It's driving me crazy. I've put an adapted htaccess file in the root (for lighttpd) but it doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe I've not enabled the rewrite module in lighttpd but I don't know how to check. I've created a phpinfo file but I don't know what I'm looking for.

Yuck :-(

Richard

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I was using theUltimate SEO URL and seemed to be having the same problem,

All catalog pages went 404.

My Solution was 2 things:

In the .htaccess file I changed this line to"RewriteBase /" because my store was installed in main directory not subdirectory

also make sure you add the . (dot) in front of htaccess file name it should be .htaccess

Now it works great

Hope this helps someone

Plugin Contributions

customer issue Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's

Hi,

My website is build in zencart version 1.3.8a. while using xenu test tool all the html links are reported has "404 page not found" error. But all the page are working fine in the browsers. I request you to help me in this issue.

Here is my htaccess code:

##### NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.us-immigration\.com [NC]
    #RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^$
    #RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www.us-immigration.com/$1 [L,R]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^us-immigration\.com$ [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.us-immigration.com/$1 [R=301]

# From Ultimate SEO URLs
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_article&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    #RewriteRule ^catalog/(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=118&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pji-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=document_product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For Open Operations Info Manager
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For dreamscape's News & Articles Manager
    RewriteRule ^rss.xml$ index\.php?main_page=news_rss&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

Please help me.

-ImmanuelVictor.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's

I also have this issue - installed the latest version of the Ultimate SEO URL's module (2.109) on top of the latest release of Zen Cart (1.3.9h) and all links produce a 404 error.

Problem is, there's been a lot of talk about editing the .htaccess file in the root folder of the cart installation (ie. in my case - with it being under a subdomain (http://designing.theweare.net) - the "root" would be the folder named designing), except in my installation there is no .htaccess in the root directory. There are a number of others inside subfolders - there's even one called htaccess_for_page_not_found_redirects.htaccess which I find particularly amusing - do I move one of the existing files to the cart's root directory? Do I simply edit one of the existing ones and leave it where it is (if so, which one/s)? Or do I just create a blank .htaccess file and add the rewrite rules to it?

The existing .htaccess files are in the current locations:

/designing/editors/.htaccess

/designing/pub/.htaccess

/designing/images/.htaccess

/designing/images/uploads/.htaccess

/designing/zc_admin/.htaccess

/designing/zc_admin/includes/.htaccess

/designing/download/.htaccess

/designing/media/.htaccess

/designing/extras/.htaccess

/designing/extras/htaccess_for_page_not_found_redirects.htaccess

/designing/email/.htaccess

/designing/docs/.htaccess

/designing/cache/.htaccess

/designing/includes/.htaccess

/designing/includes/classes/support/.htaccess

/designing/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/.htaccess

/designing/includes/modules/payment/paypal/logs/.htaccess
    Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance,

LJ

P.S.
    If the key to this module working is in the .htaccess file, how would it work for sites under a subdomain, as opposed to a subdirectory? For example, the site in question here is http://designing.theweare.net - not http://www.theweare.net/designing - would the previously mentioned "/designing/" hack still work for this (I'm assuming it refers to the folder on the server that all files are contained in, so if that's the case I think it should, but can't be sure - plus I've just tested the subdirectory URL structure and it seems to work just like the subdomain one)?
    Last edited by LJager; 31 Jan 2011 at 11:35 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by immanuelvictor View Post
    #RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.us-immigration\.com [NC]
    #RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^$
    #RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www.us-immigration.com/$1 [L,R]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^us-immigration\.com$ [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.us-immigration.com/$1 [R=301]
    The first ruleset produces a 302 redirect and does not redirect www requests with an appended port number.

The second ruleset never gets to run. Even so, the L flag is missing from that rule.

Try one rule:
    Code:
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^(www\.example\.com)?$
    RewriteRule (.*) http://www.example.com/$1 [R=301,L]

# From Ultimate SEO URLs
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_article&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    #RewriteRule ^catalog/(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=118&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pji-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=document_product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    The multiple (.*) patterns cause this code to run hundreds of times slower than it should. Every URL request hitting your server results in mod_rewrite performing thousands or tens of thousands of "back off and retry" "trial match" attempts.

The code will run much more efficiently if the patterns can be parsed left-to-right in one attempt. Additionally, the [QSA] flag does the same job as &%{QUERY_STRING} but in less CPU cycles.

Try:
    Code:
    RewriteRule ^(([^-]+-)+)p-([^.]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$3 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^(([^-]+-)+)c-([^.]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$3 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^(([^-]+-)+)n-([^.]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=news_article&article_id=$3 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^(([^-]+-)+)m-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$3 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^(([^-]+-)+)pi-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$3 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^(([^-]+-)+)pr-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$3 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^(([^-]+-)+)pri-([0-9]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$3 [QSA,L]
    #RewriteRule ^catalog/(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=118 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^(([^-]+-)+)pji-([^.]+)\.html$ index\.php?main_page=document_product_info&products_id=$3 [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^(([^-]+-)+)i-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$3 [QSA,L]
    There is still a huge danger in this code. The $1 backreference should be passed to the index.php script as another paramter and the value checked. If the $1 value is not valid for the current value of $3, the script should be returning either a 301 redirect to the correct URL or a 404 error. Failure to do this opens the site to infinite Duplicate Content issues because any and all values of $1 will result in your site returning a page of content and the "200 OK" status code.
    Last edited by g1smd; 5 Mar 2011 at 08:17 PM.
    Online since 1995.

Plugin Contributions

hello, i go to url www.site.com/product-name-aaa-11.html, i get product info page of product aaa,
    if i change that id 11 to 12, i go to url www.site.com/product-name-aaa-12.html , i get product info page of product bbb
    but why the url couldn't automatically directed to www.site.com/product-name-bbb-12.html ?
    is there anything what i missed? or thats just ultimate seo couldn't do?

Plugin Contributions

what do i remove .html ? i havent found the answer in the forum

Plugin Contributions

another question, ultimate seo urls doesn't support milti languages site ?

i switch the site to another language, then i click the procuct, the product url is same as my default language

Plugin Contributions

in admin-configuration-SEO URLs
    if i set the option Reset SEO URLs Cache to "reset", after saving it, it goes back to "false", even i set it to "reset" from phpmyadmin, when i refresh my admin page, it still goes back to "false". is it normal ?

Plugin Contributions

I can not get the EZpages to work. I get 404 page not found on all my internal Ezpages pages. it works fine on page2, page3 and page4 etc. can someone please help. MY site if fairly new 139h.