Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146
Results 1,451 to 1,456 of 1456
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's

I was reading in the other Ultimate URL's, someone said you don't never get in help or answers here. I wish someone would help me, I have about twenty-28 EZ-Pages that going to 404 page not found.

Plugin Contributions

I have this mod installed very well in my site .

i installed the WordPress On ZenCart - hira(S-page)

how to make Ultimate SEO URLs work with wordpress ?

this my wordpress on zen cart

http://www.king-magic.com/?main_page=wordpress

my webstore work perfect with Ultimate seo Urls .

but the wordpress not .

Plugin Contributions

Hey all,

Has anyone been experiencing problems when submitting their sitemaps to google webmaster tools?

I find that it's returning the following error:

URLs not followed (Error 301)

When we tested a sample of URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs redirect to other locations. We recommend that your Sitemap contain URLs that point to the final destination (the redirect target) instead of redirecting to another URL.
    I understand that this is caused because my sitemap lists the original:
    http://personalisedpressies.co.uk/in...oducts_id=3524

and not:
    http://personalisedpressies.co.uk/pi...sk-p-3524.html

With around 3000 products, I'd like to keep google happy; so my question is... Is there any xml sitemap generators out there which will return the latter, search engine friendly page instead of the original or does anyone know of alternate fix?

Thanks,
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rikkouri View Post

With around 3000 products, I'd like to keep google happy...
    Then un-install this mod...

Google PREFERS to reference the standard URL, and in zencart's case that is the normal, dynamic URL.

These "SEO URL" modules may have had use 10 years ago, but today the search engines prefer URL's to be "as nature intended".

The term "SEO URL" is in fact incorrect... it is not the URL that needs to be Search Engine Friendly but the underlying page CONTENT.

The URL is simply the doorway to what really matters... what is ON THE PAGE ITSELF.

If you make that doorway problematic - and these SEO URL modules tend to create more problems than they solve - then you will be spending a lot of time trying to "keep Google happy", when it would not be an issue at all if you just left your URL's do their job naturally.

Best advice... get rid of the module. It is completely unnecessary.
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Hi all.. Chemo nice worked for me long time

Now Im install template for mobile phones from Algozone. It is worked when Im turned Chemo off.. But I'm agree turned SEO mode for mobile template...
    but im dont know how to do this

How turn off SEO mode for specific template only? mobile template worked only for users with mobiles.. PC user see normal template where I need SEO mod...

In mobile template path looked like ... mobile.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=404
    looked same.. but when Im edit Rewrite rules - it dosnt work... (simple change index to mobile... I mean cose html_output edited and moblie.php worked different)

my htaccess now looked like

# From Ultimate SEO URLs
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For Open Operations Info Manager
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For dreamscape's News & Articles Manager
    RewriteRule ^news/?$ index\.php?main_page=news&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/rss.xml$ index\.php?main_page=news_rss&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/archive/?$ index\.php?main_page=news_archive&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2})-([0-9]{2}).html$ index\.php?main_page=news&date=$1-$2-$3&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/archive/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2}).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_archive&date=$1-$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+)-comments.html$ index\.php?main_page=news_comments&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_article&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

It is possible turn off SEO for specific template?

Plugin Contributions

So I've installed the latest version of Ultimate SEO url mod and have all the folders copied correctly, the new code added and the new .htaccess files in there. I am not getting a 404 error here: http://www.imagenationclothing.com/u...4d4929j6cj4ou0

After installing this mod, I can no longer access my admin panel. I have seen that other people have received a 500 Internal Server Error but it seems that this is glitchy. I have even reinstalled a previous version of my site (before installing this module) and it still does NOT work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!