Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chemo's Ultimate URL's

Does this mean I am SOL with my indexed pages?

Plugin Contributions

I haven't been successful in finding a working download link for Dr. Byte's 2.101 version. I would appreciate it if someone would please either email it to me or point me to a link.
    Thanks,
    Alan

Plugin Contributions

HELP

login.html?action=process

and

HTTP 404 - 未找到文件

WHAT's WRONG WITH THIS?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola
    Help please...I have installed this mod for the past 4 months and also upgraded it to 1.3.0.1 Everything is working fine and I have 2,000+ indexed pages with the SEO url.

Because support for this mod has been inconsistent and the fact that it doesn't keep up well with upgrades to Zen Cart, I will like to uninstall it from our 1.3.0.1 live store. Currrently I have it disabled.

What I need help with is: how do I get all the indexed pages to redirect to ZC cart original links and send a permanent redirect. I have pasted below my current .htaccess file if that helps you to help me :)

Code:
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

# OLD SEO URLS
    # Give a 301 to real URL (which Ultimate SEO will give a 301 to new SEO URL)
    # You can remove the following if you were not using the breakmyzencart.com SEFU prior to installing this one
    # BEGIN SAFE REMOVE
    RewriteRule ^(.*)pages-main/category-(.*)/page-([0-9]+)/sort-(.*)/(.*).html index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&page=$3&sort=$4&%{QUERY_STRING} [L,R=301]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)pages-main/category-(.*)/(.*).html index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L,R=301]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)pages-productinfo/category-(.*)/product-(.*)/(.*).html index\.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=$2&products_id=$3&%{QUERY_STRING} [L,R=301]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)pages-productinfo/product-(.*)/(.*).html index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L,R=301]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)pages-product_reviews_info/product-(.*)/reviews_id-([0-9]+)/(.*).html index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&reviews_id=$3&%{QUERY_STRING} [L,R=301]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)pages-info_manager/pages_id-([0-9]+)/(.*).html index\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L,R=301]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)pages-product_music_info/product-(.*)/(.*).html index\.php?main_page=product_music_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L,R=301]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)pages-(.*)/index.html index\.php?main_page=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L,R=301]
    # END SAFE REMOVE

# From Ultimate SEO URLs
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pmi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_music_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For Open Operations Info Manager
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For dreamscape's News & Articles Manager
    RewriteRule ^news/?$ index\.php?main_page=news&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/rss.xml$ index\.php?main_page=news_rss&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/archive/?$ index\.php?main_page=news_archive&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2})-([0-9]{2}).html$ index\.php?main_page=news&date=$1-$2-$3&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/archive/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2}).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_archive&date=$1-$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+)-comments.html$ index\.php?main_page=news_comments&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_article&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f [NC] 
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    Thank you very much for your anticipated help!

For anyone else that need to redirect their old SEO url back to Zen Cart original url
    replace all the [L] with [R=301,L]

Plugin Contributions

I'm also looking for the Dr. Byte version 2.101. Is it available right now? Sorry, not sure what is going on with the old download site, doesn't exist anymore?

Cheers.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Excelent, works great. Except, what modifications do I need to get it to work on my Book Product Type pages? I'm using Moku's product-type-book contrib.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by smackjams
    Excelent, works great. Except, what modifications do I need to get it to work on my Book Product Type pages? I'm using Moku's product-type-book contrib.
    Thanks.
    You will need to modify your .htaccess and seo.url.php file. If you read up on the old thread the instruction and example for the music product type is there which you can apply to the book type.

Plugin Contributions

When we have this enabled everything works great until the customer gets to the checkout and tries to use a credit card. After entering the info the next page gives a red error bar with no error but the order does not go through.

When we turn it of in admin everything works fine.

any ideas

we are running
    ZEN 1.3.0.1
    Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2.101

Thanks

Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast