Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default problems with db upgrade

btw nice site update... anyway I faced problems with upgrading my db:

first try:
    SKIPPED: Cannot drop index idx_categories_parent_id_zen on table categories because it does not exist.
    SKIPPED: Cannot drop index idx_customer_id_zen on table coupon_gv_customer because it does not exist.
    SKIPPED: Cannot drop index idx_paypal_paypal_ipn_id_zen on table paypal because it does not exist.
    SKIPPED: Cannot drop index idx_prod_opt_val_id_zen on table products_options_values because it does not exist.
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_group_title "EZ-Pages Settings" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_group_title "EZ-Pages Settings" because it already exists

so I tried to continue despite the skipped statements but I only get redirected back to the installation

so I tried to upgrade db from 1.2.7 first and

SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "DEFINE_BREADCRUMB_STATUS" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "ACCOUNT_FAX_NUMBER" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "SHOW_CUSTOMER_GREETING" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "SKIP_SINGLE_PRODUCT_CATEGORIES" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "DOWNLOAD_IN_CHUNKS" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "IMAGE_USE_CSS_BUTTONS" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "LANGUAGE_DEFAULT_SELECTOR" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "SHOW_ACCOUNT_LINKS_ON_SITE_MAP" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EMAIL_SEND_MUST_BE_STORE" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "DEFINE_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_STATUS_HEADER" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_STATUS_SIDEBOX" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_SEPARATOR_HEADER" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_SEPARATOR_FOOTER" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_SHOW_PREV_NEXT_BUTTONS" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_SHOW_TABLE_CONTENTS" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_DISABLE_HEADER_DISPLAY_LIST" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_DISABLE_FOOTER_DISPLAY_LIST" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_DISABLE_LEFTCOLUMN_DISPLAY_LIST" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "EZPAGES_DISABLE_RIGHTCOLUMN_DISPLAY_LIST" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_EZPAGE" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_PAYPAL_IPN" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "CATEGORY_ICON_IMAGE_WIDTH" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "CATEGORY_ICON_IMAGE_HEIGHT" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "CURRENCIES_TRANSLATIONS" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "PRODUCT_LIST_SORT_ORDER_ASCENDING" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "PRODUCT_LIST_SORT_ORDER_DESCENDING" because it already exists
    SKIPPED: Cannot insert configuration_key "PRODUCT_LIST_SORT_ORDER_DESCENDING" because it already exists
    ....and so on

After upgrades sniffer doesnt predict any upgrades but still when I try to access the store section I get transfered back to installation, and when I try to access admin:

Warning: main(/includes/autoload_func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/w/o/enny/html/ss06/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 145

Warning: main(/includes/autoload_func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/w/o/enny/html/ss06/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 145

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/includes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/w/o/enny/html/ss06/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 145

any help is really appreciated

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: problems with db upgrade

1. The "Skipped" messages can generally be ignored.

2. The error messages while accessing the admin area:
    Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/includes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/w/o/enny/html/ss06/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 145
    These are an indicator that either your /admin/includes/configure.php file is incomplete/corrupt, or else the files indicated really are missing.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I've made sure there are no files missing. and the same problems still continue:
    cannot access the store section - I get transfered back to installation

cannot access admin - Warning: main(/includes/autoload_func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/w/o/twopenny/html/ss06/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 145

Warning: main(/includes/autoload_func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/w/o/twopenny/html/ss06/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 145

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/includes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/w/o/twopenny/html/ss06/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 145

Is there a way to make fresh install and somehow enter the data manually to the sql(not really so good with sql things..)
    thanks byte for helping since I'm really in trouble now

Plugin Contributions

According to the error message you're having, by simply uploading the [bautoload_func.php[/b] file under your ' includes ' folder should work perfectly. It might be possible that your file has either been badly uploaded ' or ' the file might of been uploaded but incorrectly (corrupted) ' or ' , finally, uploaded as binary mode rather than ASCII mode.

Plugin Contributions

hey oracle, I've tried everything and if only one file would have been the answer you would have saved my day. well probably many days of work... anyway it didnt help...
    and I still can't get pass the installation. Just to make sure this is what I've done:

1. I made new sql db
    2. inserted old data in
    3. uploaded all the files from zen 1.3.1
    4. fixed the configure files and ran install

So should I just run the install and try to push data in to db later on? and how should i do and what not to do - cheers

Plugin Contributions

So should I just run the install and try to push data in to db later on? and how should i do and what not to do
    It is unthinkable to believe that, a missing file that has been uploaded to it's location, still returns an non-existent file. Either you did not uploaded it in the right place or you're using a poor FTP client software ' or ' you used the auto-mode from your FTP Client Software which has been defaultly chosed as binary before uploading.

If you're absolutely sure to have uploaded this file correctly, then I'd strongly suggest you restore your backup files to gain your previous settings back. From there, you can try again.

Unfortunitely, at this time - for an unknown reason (yet) - the DEV team did not added a ' commercial help wanted ' section on the new forum (like the old forum used to have).

As an alternative solution, you can always PM me if you'd like me to do the upgrade for you.

Plugin Contributions

Oracle, so far I can see a commercial help section. (maybe they added it in the meanwhile)

It would be good for you, poosk, to post there and ask for paid help. Professional help should be able to fix it pretty fast, once you gave them access. If you like, you can drop me a pm and I can see what I can do about it.

As DrByte said, the sql can be ignored - it only states that you ran the database upgrade successfully already and it can't and would be stupid to make the changes again.

Plugin Contributions

Oracle, so far I can see a commercial help section. (maybe they added it in the meanwhile)
    Isn't this archived now ? ;)

As DrByte said, the sql can be ignored - it only states that you ran the database upgrade successfully already and it can't and would be stupid to make the changes again.
    Yes, I remember reading this part from DrByte this morning. Good point. ;)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I believe you stated that it works fine for the "store", but not the "admin.

This suggest to me that your paths in the /admin/includes/configure.php are incorrect, not that there are any files missing. .... unless you've uploaded "wrong" files to the /admin area.

Please post both your configure.php file contents here, without passwords.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Re: problems with language files and update

thanks byte you were right there was bad typo in the config file so got over it.
    Now I can access already the store but I'm having serious problems with admin and language files:

Warning: main(includes/languages/finnish/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/w/o/nny/html/ss06/admin/includes/languages/finnish.php on line 616

Warning: main(includes/languages/finnish/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/w/o/nny/html/ss06/admin/includes/languages/finnish.php on line 616

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/finnish/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/w/o/nny/html/ss06/admin/includes/languages/finnish.php on line 616

and once I managed to pull that one off and faced this

Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESfinnish/meta_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/w/o/nny/html/ss06/admin/includes/languages/finnish.php on line 63

Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESfinnish/meta_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/w/o/nny/html/ss06/admin/includes/languages/finnish.php on line 63

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESfinnish/meta_tags.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/w/o/nny/html/ss06/admin/includes/languages/finnish.php on line 63

Every file that I have in the finnish language folder as well finnish.php is exact copy of english files that came in 1.3.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast