Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: User tracking mod

The flags we are using is from here: http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/ which are smaller files than the ones in this contribution. I simply replaced the ones from user tracking with these ones. Perhaps they can be incorporate into the mod to reduce file size.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I am not able to do a code comparison at the moment; however, if the only change between the above code and the original New_Install.sql is the removal of the . '.php' portion of the two SQL statements that have a page_key of UserTracking and UserTrackingConfig, then yes the original issue identified a few posts back will be resolved. (My statement about paying to test all changes was directly in relation to that issue.) No testing is required with the CONCAT feature/operation as it does not work. ZenCart code apparently is able to strip excess .php statements from the defined FILENAME variable if such is included. I state this because the previous version assigned the filename with .php included and I have removed that additional text from the define and the SQL that adds the menu item has not required any changes to work. So, again if the above only incorporates the change to the two lines, it would be what I would suggest using.
    This is what I ended up with. Please let me know when you get a chance if you see any problem. Thanks!
    Code:
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('UserTracking', 'BOX_TOOLS_USER_TRACKING', 'FILENAME_USER_TRACKING', '', 'tools', 'Y', 10000); 

INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('UserTrackingConfig', 'BOX_TOOLS_USER_TRACKING_CONFIG', 'FILENAME_USER_TRACKING_CONFIG', '', 'tools', 'Y', 10001);

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS user_tracking;
    CREATE TABLE user_tracking (
      `customer_id` int(11) default NULL,
      `click_id` int(11) default NULL,
      `full_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
      `session_id` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
      `ip_address` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
      `time_entry` varchar(14) NOT NULL default '',
      `time_last_click` varchar(14) NOT NULL default '',
      `last_page_url` varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
      `referer_url` varchar(254) NOT NULL default '',
      `page_desc` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
      `customers_host_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL default ''
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

SELECT @UserTrackgID := configuration_group_id 
    FROM configuration_group where configuration_group_title LIKE '%User Tracking%';

DELETE FROM configuration where configuration_group_id = @UserTrackgID; 

INSERT INTO configuration_group (`configuration_group_id`, `configuration_group_title`, `configuration_group_description`, `sort_order`, `visible`) VALUES ('', 'User Tracking Config', 'User Tracking', '', 1);

FROM configuration_group where configuration_group_title LIKE '%User Tracking%';

UPDATE configuration_group SET 'sort_order' = @UserTrackgID WHERE 'configuration_group_id' = @UserTrackgID;

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking Visitors', 'ZEN_CONFIG_USER_TRACKING', 'true', 'Check the Customers/Guests behaviour ? (each click will be recorded)', @UserTrackgID, 1, '2003-03-03 11:19:26', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (ADMIN)', 'ADMIN_CONFIG_USER_TRACKING', 'true', 'Check the ADMINs behaviour ? (each click will be recorded)', @UserTrackgID, 2, '2003-03-03 11:19:26', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (exclude this IP-Address)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_EXCLUDED', 'your IP', 'Do NOT record this IP Address<br>(like webmaster/owners/Beta-testers)', @UserTrackgID, 10, '2003-03-04 23:08:38', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Session Limit)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_SESSION_LIMIT', '50', 'Displaying the latest # sessions of this 24 hour period.<br>(SET to 999999 for unlimited per 24 hour period)<br>NOTE:<BR>Watch you space !', @UserTrackgID, 15, '2003-03-03 11:19:13', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Admin User Can Delete)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_ADMIN_CAN_DELETE', 'true', 'Allow Record Deletion to be Active?<br/>Setting this to true will override ENTRY and SESSION purges.<br/>Default <b>true</b><br/>', @UserTrackgID, 25, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Admin User Can Delete Historical Data)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_ADMIN_CAN_DELETE_RECORDS', 'false', 'Allow Record Deletion of records older than now - the purge duration set below.<br/>This value is ignored if Admin User Can Delete is set to true.  Otherwise set this to true to allow deletion of visits.<br/>Default <b>false</b>.<br/>', @UserTrackgID, 26, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Admin User Can Delete SESSIONS)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_ADMIN_CAN_DELETE_SESSIONS', 'false', 'Allow SESSION Deletion to be Active?<br/>This setting is ignored if Admin User Can Delete is set to true.<br/>Default <b>false</b><br/>', @UserTrackgID, 27, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Admin User Can Delete IP)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_ADMIN_CAN_DELETE_IP', 'false', 'Allow Deletion of records that match the identified IP address?<br/>This setting is ignored if Admin User Can Delete is set to true.<br/>Default <b>false</b><br/>', @UserTrackgID, 28, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Purge this Number)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_PURGE_NUMBER', '3', 'What is the number associated with purging before the current date/time?<br/><br/>An example would be to choose 3 here and units associated with days to delete data greater than 3 days before today.<br/>', @UserTrackgID, 30, '2013-11-09 23:08:38', '2013-11-09 23:08:38', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Purge Units)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_PURGE_UNITS', '1440', 'Pick the units associate with the periodicity to allow purging data.<br/><br/>60) Hours<br/>1440) Days<br/>10080) Weeks<br/>43200) Months (Based on 30 days)<br/>', @UserTrackgID, 31, '2013-11-09 23:08:38', '2013-11-09 23:08:38', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''60'', ''1440'',''10080'',''43200''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Type of User Interaction to Record)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_TRACK_TYPE_RECORD', '1', 'Type of user tracking to record?<br/><br/>1 - All visitors.<br/>2 - Visitors views where sessions have been started.<br/>3 - All users except bots/spiders ( requires Configuration->Sessions->Prevent Spider Sessions->true)  (Don\'t know if this works with Zen-Cart versions older than 1.2.6d)<br/><br/>Related to above: If you set Force Cookie Use->true, then at the first user entry, sessions do not start!!! And in variants 2 and 3, user-tracking will not have started. In this case you lose one click and do not log the refferal. But if this user is a returning user and has an old/previous zen cookie the session started and your tracking system will collect this info. So, the result beforehand is not logged or will not be known.<br/>', @UserTrackgID, 40, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''1'', ''2'',''3''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (your favorite WHOIS URL)', 'USER_TRACKING_WHOIS_URL', 'http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=', 'Put here you favorite WHOIS tracking site<br>(the IP will follow automaticly after this url)', @UserTrackgID, 50, '2003-03-03 11:19:13', '2003-03-11 11:40:01', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Show Product Category when tracking product clicks)', 'ZEN_CONFIG_SHOW_USER_TRACKING_CATEGORY', 'true', 'Show Product Category when tracking product clicks', @UserTrackgID, 60, '2006-12-05 11:19:26', '2006-12-05 21:20:07', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Version Installed)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_VERSION', '1.4.3', 'Shows the version number associated with user tracking and should be updated with each upgrade', @UserTrackgID, 1000, '2013-11-10 04:19:26', '2013-11-18 04:19:26', NULL, NULL);

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon View Post
    Don't mean to be a Dannie Downer...but I have to ask what are the security issues regards to installing a large proprietary binary file, sourced from who knows where, in ones admin/includes directory? Is that big DAT file screened for malware before packaged into the mod archive?
    Dannie Downer? Is that a locality statement or a gender thing? (Familiar with seeing Debbie Downer, regardless of gender)... :)

Short answer is that I have not performed any screening on the DAT file.

Further, I have made no changes to the DAT file, nor have I seen any changes in it when comparing a "fresh" download with a newly packaged version. I have not done any additional investigation into the security of that file, nor had I seen any previous discussion expressing concern with it (not to say that there wasn't a previous concern expressed, but I hadn't seen any.) The concerns that I had seen were related to the mod's ability to handle improperly formatted URL requests, which the more recent version(s) of ZC appear to have been able to prevent. I did want to incorporate an added level of prevention by stripping potential escape codes from the URL so that they would not be provided to the SQL that stores/processes the visit; however, did not complete that modification prior to posting this recent update. Primarily this update was to correct errors that were known but "lived" with (install SQL) and to add what I thought was relatively quick and easy functionality. I did also realize that there is one condition that I did not fully address, if in the configure area the option to "not log spiders" was selected (identified in the forum as a method to prevent logging spiders), then on the user tracking screen, technically the option to show/hide spiders should not be present (assuming that the first selection truly and totally prevents spiders from being logged in the first place).

If there is an issue with this or another DAT file then it should be addressed sooner rather than later.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I just posted my thoughts as they just came to head. I've been using the UT mod for 6-7 years now, and hadn't even thought about some of this before.

Enjoying your new functionality/configuration.

Regards to the option to show spiders, how does the UT mod define a specific session/IP as a spider or not? Does the UT mod look up the UA in /includes/spider.txt to identify a spider? The file last updated May 2011.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon View Post
    I just posted my thoughts as they just came to head. I've been using the UT mod for 6-7 years now, and hadn't even thought about some of this before.

Enjoying your new functionality/configuration.

Regards to the option to show spiders, how does the UT mod define a specific session/IP as a spider or not? Does the UT mod look up the UA in /includes/spider.txt to identify a spider? The file last updated May 2011.
    I would say that it is/was a good question about the DAT file. I took up to modifying this like many have, I use it, would like to see more features and think that a majority of the features seem to be something discussed throughout the thread, so why not implement them even if they are not something I currently need.

As for the added spider functionality, well, the evolution of it to this point is that initially (as many probably had seen) there was always one type of "browser" (visitor) that would show up in the list of tracked users; however, it was readily apparent that it was some sort of automated website checker because no person could hit 5+ pages in as few seconds. At the same time I would open the Who's Online option and see that no one was there, unless I turned the spider related view on. Then it was obvious that UT was not filtering out those type of views; however, at the same time I happened across another "visitor" that wasn't being logged by UT. A little review of the who's online functionality identified a few different things that work together to identify/hide spiders. Further review identified that the current method of capturing the visitor information only partially implemented the filtering used by who's online. The portion that appeared to be missing was the look at the session id to determine if it was or was not present. So, I added that check which predominantly resolved the original issue I was having/seeing. If I remember correctly a session is not assigned if the visitor matches criteria within the spiders.txt file, so it became evident that if I could do a check for the assignment (or lack) of a session (which who's online does with the function that was added) then it would be possible to show/obscure that information and indirectly use the spiders.txt file.

But, looking at the code for capturing the visitor information it is/was significantly different from what is used in Who's Online, so that is still something I want to modify/merge, but I also don't want to break it. :) Meaning, I want to actually focus on that area of the code and give it attention rather than just implementing this or that "small" feature. In my opinion the process will be a little complex because I'll be pullling from multiple areas of Who's Online to be consolidated and reorganized into UT to maintain the same available information.

As part of that resequencing/formatting, I was considering adding a notification flag (yes likely an additional table field and therefore use a few more bytes of data storage and communication) to indicate calls to a website with a mal-formed url... \'A=0... for example. If nothing else, that way would be able to identify sessions that are either of interest or to be ignored when reviewing data. (And yes could offer another choice box as a result to look at incorrect URLs versus correct URLs...)

I apologize for the two malformed SQL statements in the new_install.sql file. The thought process I used to modify it seemed sound; however, was wrong. When I tried to concatenate the two texts and then look at my database, I could tell it was wrong and then when I used a format like the original package it worked... I could have tested it before distributing, but didn't. I do know that also I felt like working on this particular plug-in (considering how long it had been since an update) would offer me some "simple" opportunities to learn more about how ZC works and how to work with some of the integration with various parts of it. It's been a tremendous learning experience...

So, hope that provides a little enlightment. :)

Plugin Contributions

At the moment this update is unusable because the new_install_sql doesn't work and the problem goes beyond the lines discussed above. Here is the new error I am getting:
    [14-Nov-2013 21:04:28 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''sort_order' = @UserTrackgID WHERE 'configuration_group_id' = @UserTrackgID' at line 1 :: UPDATE configuration_group SET 'sort_order' = @UserTrackgID WHERE 'configuration_group_id' = @UserTrackgID; in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    Hopefully, you will repackage with a working install sql or at least update the download section to let people know that they shouldn't use this download until there's an updated new_install sql.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    At the moment this update is unusable because the new_install_sql doesn't work and the problem goes beyond the lines discussed above. Here is the new error I am getting:

Hopefully, you will repackage with a working install sql or at least update the download section to let people know that they shouldn't use this download until there's an updated new_install sql.

Thanks!
    Yup, another SQL error, though I thought I had actually tested that line (Especially after the recent comment that the sort_order should be the same as the configuration_key_id). The problem is that there are unnecessary (error causing) single quotes around the field names.

Here is the corrected new_user_install.sql file which will be packaged shortly and provided for update. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Code:
    /* Tables need to be ensured to include the prefix if it exists. */
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('UserTracking', 'BOX_TOOLS_USER_TRACKING', 'FILENAME_USER_TRACKING', '', 'tools', 'Y', 10000); 
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('UserTrackingConfig', 'BOX_TOOLS_USER_TRACKING_CONFIG', 'FILENAME_USER_TRACKING_CONFIG', '', 'tools', 'Y', 10001);
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS user_tracking;
    CREATE TABLE user_tracking (
      `customer_id` int(11) default NULL,
      `click_id` int(11) default NULL,
      `full_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
      `session_id` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
      `ip_address` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
      `time_entry` varchar(14) NOT NULL default '',
      `time_last_click` varchar(14) NOT NULL default '',
      `last_page_url` varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
      `referer_url` varchar(254) NOT NULL default '',
      `page_desc` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
      `customers_host_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL default ''
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM;

DELETE FROM configuration where configuration_group_id = @UserTrackgID; 
    /* DELETE FROM configuration where configuration_group_id = '999'; Desire is to replace 999 with the next configuration_group_id; however, this may require revision to the base code to support*/
    INSERT INTO configuration_group (`configuration_group_id`, `configuration_group_title`, `configuration_group_description`, `sort_order`, `visible`) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking Config', 'User Tracking', '', 1);
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @UserTrackgID WHERE configuration_group_id = @UserTrackgID;
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking Visitors', 'ZEN_CONFIG_USER_TRACKING', 'true', 'Check the Customers/Guests behaviour ? (each click will be recorded)', @UserTrackgID, 1, '2003-03-03 11:19:26', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (ADMIN)', 'ADMIN_CONFIG_USER_TRACKING', 'true', 'Check the ADMINs behaviour ? (each click will be recorded)', @UserTrackgID, 2, '2003-03-03 11:19:26', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (exclude this IP-Address)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_EXCLUDED', 'your IP', 'Do NOT record this IP Address<br>(like webmaster/owners/Beta-testers)', @UserTrackgID, 10, '2003-03-04 23:08:38', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Session Limit)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_SESSION_LIMIT', '50', 'Displaying the latest # sessions of this 24 hour period.<br>(SET to 999999 for unlimited per 24 hour period)<br>NOTE:<BR>Watch you space !', @UserTrackgID, 15, '2003-03-03 11:19:13', '2003-02-09 21:20:07', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Admin User Can Delete)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_ADMIN_CAN_DELETE', 'true', 'Allow Record Deletion to be Active?<br/>Setting this to true will override ENTRY and SESSION purges.<br/>Default <b>true</b><br/>', @UserTrackgID, 25, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Admin User Can Delete Historical Data)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_ADMIN_CAN_DELETE_RECORDS', 'false', 'Allow Record Deletion of records older than now - the purge duration set below.<br/>This value is ignored if Admin User Can Delete is set to true.  Otherwise set this to true to allow deletion of visits.<br/>Default <b>false</b>.<br/>', @UserTrackgID, 26, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Admin User Can Delete SESSIONS)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_ADMIN_CAN_DELETE_SESSIONS', 'false', 'Allow SESSION Deletion to be Active?<br/>This setting is ignored if Admin User Can Delete is set to true.<br/>Default <b>false</b><br/>', @UserTrackgID, 27, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Admin User Can Delete IP)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_ADMIN_CAN_DELETE_IP', 'false', 'Allow Deletion of records that match the identified IP address?<br/>This setting is ignored if Admin User Can Delete is set to true.<br/>Default <b>false</b><br/>', @UserTrackgID, 28, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Purge this Number)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_PURGE_NUMBER', '3', 'What is the number associated with purging before the current date/time?<br/><br/>An example would be to choose 3 here and units associated with days to delete data greater than 3 days before today.<br/>', @UserTrackgID, 30, '2013-11-09 23:08:38', '2013-11-09 23:08:38', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Purge Units)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_PURGE_UNITS', '1440', 'Pick the units associate with the periodicity to allow purging data.<br/><br/>60) Hours<br/>1440) Days<br/>10080) Weeks<br/>43200) Months (Based on 30 days)<br/>', @UserTrackgID, 31, '2013-11-09 23:08:38', '2013-11-09 23:08:38', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''60'', ''1440'',''10080'',''43200''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Type of User Interaction to Record)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_TRACK_TYPE_RECORD', '1', 'Type of user tracking to record?<br/><br/>1 - All visitors.<br/>2 - Visitors views where sessions have been started.<br/>3 - All users except bots/spiders ( requires Configuration->Sessions->Prevent Spider Sessions->true)  (Don\'t know if this works with Zen-Cart versions older than 1.2.6d)<br/><br/>Related to above: If you set Force Cookie Use->true, then at the first user entry, sessions do not start!!! And in variants 2 and 3, user-tracking will not have started. In this case you lose one click and do not log the refferal. But if this user is a returning user and has an old/previous zen cookie the session started and your tracking system will collect this info. So, the result beforehand is not logged or will not be known.<br/>', @UserTrackgID, 40, '2013-11-09 11:19:26', '2013-11-09 11:19:26', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''1'', ''2'',''3''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (your favorite WHOIS URL)', 'USER_TRACKING_WHOIS_URL', 'http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=', 'Put here you favorite WHOIS tracking site<br>(the IP will follow automaticly after this url)', @UserTrackgID, 50, '2003-03-03 11:19:13', '2003-03-11 11:40:01', NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Show Product Category when tracking product clicks)', 'ZEN_CONFIG_SHOW_USER_TRACKING_CATEGORY', 'true', 'Show Product Category when tracking product clicks', @UserTrackgID, 60, '2006-12-05 11:19:26', '2006-12-05 21:20:07', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (0, 'User Tracking (Version Installed)', 'CONFIG_USER_TRACKING_VERSION', '1.4.3', 'Shows the version number associated with user tracking and should be updated with each upgrade', @UserTrackgID, 1000, '2013-11-10 04:19:26', '2013-11-18 04:19:26', NULL, NULL);

Plugin Contributions

Version 1.4.3a has been submitted for review/posting by the Zen Cart staff.

The update only corrects the New_Install_User_Tracking.sql file; however, the readme's were updated to reflect that change. Those that have previously installed this or have worked through the SQL errors that I introduced when updating the new install to match the suggested method of installation do not need to "update" the file at this time.

In the mean time the posted install sql above should work and is basically what is provided in the newest version.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much! The updated new install sql worked for me flawlessly. It's now active and I am going to observe and see if anything strange shows up in the log. Thanks again for the update.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you mc12345678 for this great update. I have been following this thread from the beginning because I also received the new install sql error. It now works perfectly.

I have one question: what is the report button for under Admin>Tools>User Tracking? Is it a refresh or should an actual report appear?

Thanks again for this great update!

Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast