Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

User tracking mod

To all the users of the usertracking mod! (Download link: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=159 )

I'm in the process of upgrading to 1.3.0.1 from 1.2.6, and translating the english files to swedish (8815 lines of code...) and fixing the other mods I've installed.

Please bear with me, this will take a while.

In the meantime, post problems and solutions to the usertracking mod in this thread.

Plugin Contributions

Re: User tracking mod

Hello Zenners!
    Well, here I am again..... I am using 1.2.7 and have tried to addon the USER TRACKING without much success except errors. Now I know that 'sometimes' I can read too much into something, however let me tell you what I have and what my errors are:

I have UT ver user_tracking_20060114, I downloaded, unzipped and uploaded to my server. Now I uploaded the files to zencart/user_tracking/ and was wondering if I was supposed t use the whole user_tracking_20060114 so the user_tracking is a subdir of it?

I also used the Install SQL Patches to upload the user_tracking_FULL_20060114.sql and recieved a result of '8 files (or something like that) updated or installed' so it appears that this went off OK.

I added the .php lines to the end of the tpl_footer.php and when I try to load a page I get this at the bottom of the page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_update_user_tracking() in

/home/hatnpatc/public_html/zencart/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_footer.php on line 88

I read EVERYTHING in the archives concerning this contrib and also tried to re-upload my admin files but still get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_update_user_tracking() in /home/hatnpatc/public_html/zencart/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_footer.php on line 88

Additionally, there is no link for the User Update appearing in my Admin/Tools menu.

I am sorry to put so much stuff here, but feel too much is better than not enough.

I am a relatively new 'Zenner' and have the same amount of time using PHP so learning lots but still quite a bit is foreign to me.

Thanks for the help in advance!!

Rod

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: User tracking mod

Apologies all around, I figured it out. I was NOT supposed to upload into the user_tracking directory but the 'real' ones.

Sorry and thanks as it looks like it will be AWESOME!!

Another GREAT Product from Zen!!!

Rod

Plugin Contributions

Yea,. i live by User Tracking.. thank you very much btw...

I've had no problems with it on 1.3.0.x..

Plugin Contributions

I installed this tonight on my store with no problem. Except! In reading through the archived thread it says that it shows where your customer was referred from. Mine does not.

I saw something about IIS or some such but I have no idea what that is. I didn't see anything in the config to change. Am I missing something? And how do I find out if "IIS" has something to do with it? Is that a host? (I'm on aplus.net btw)

Thanks for the great contrib. Easy for even a noob like me to install.

Todd

ps-My file was dated Jan 14,06 I believe and I have 1.2.6.

Plugin Contributions

Losing my mind looking for a link to the latest version of user tracking... can someone point me in the right direction? I miss the old contribution download area...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by avansant
    Losing my mind looking for a link to the latest version of user tracking... can someone point me in the right direction? I miss the old contribution download area...
    First post in this thread!!

Plugin Contributions

I installed User Tracking v20060114 on Zencart 3.1.0.1 and it works fine. Thanks for the mod.

Plugin Contributions

Hi I have the user tracking installed and I had it working, then I had to edit my footer and lost the code, i have tried to put the code back on but it seems to just display the text on my site could you please direct me to where in the footer should i place it i have tried it at the very end and in another few places but the text still shows. I am using 1.3.01. I would appreciate any help given, thanks, yours Marie

Just added it to my Zen Cart 1.3.0.1 and works like a charm. Many thanks!

-Wayne

Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast