Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: User tracking mod

I think you looked in the wrong directory:
    admin/includes/auto_loaders

In a default install of this module, there would be two files beginning with config.user_tracking present.

Also, in the future, please use code tags when posting code. They are generated when clicking the # button in the message box toolbar.

Deletion of a file simply named config.user_tracking.php from either catalog or admin will prevent data collection of the module.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

You're right. Thank you very much, problem solved.

Really appreciate you help.

good day.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by solo_400 View Post
    You're right. Thank you very much, problem solved.

Really appreciate you help.

good day.
    Actually, not quite. The symptom of the problem has been solved, but the problem is still in a combination of your server's configuration and the plugin_support.php file.

With the following error log:
    Code:
    Trying http instead.,  /var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/functions/plugin_support.php, 72, Array  ([plugin_file_id] => 159,[version_string_to_compare] =>  1.5.8,[new_version_available] => ,[lookup_index] => 0,[url1] =>  https://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/159,[url2] => https://www.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/159,[ch] => Resource id #175,[response] => ,[error] => SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
    error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate  verify failed,[errno] => 60,[ctx] => Resource id  #176,[http_response_header] => Array ([0] => HTTP/1.0 400 Bad  Request,[1] => Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:35:24 GMT,[2] => Server:  Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu),[3] => Cache-Control: private,  must-revalidate,[4] => pragma: no-cache,[5] => expires: -1,[6]  => X-RateLimit-Limit: 60,[7] => X-RateLimit-Remaining: 57,[8]  => Content-Length: 60,[9] => Connection: close,[10] =>  Content-Type: application/json)))
    #1  trigger_error(file_get_contents() error checking plugin versions.
    Trying http instead.) called at [/var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:72]
    #2  plugin_version_check_for_updates(159, 1.5.8) called at  [/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/includes/init_includes/init_user_tracking.php:164]
    #3   require(/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/includes/init_includes/init_user_tracking.php)  called at [/var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4  require(/var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/autoload_func.php) called  at [/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5   require(/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/includes/application_top.php)  called at [/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/index.php:10]

[07-Feb-2018 12:35:25] PHP Notice:  file_get_contents() error checking plugin versions.
    Trying http instead. in /var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 72
    [07-Feb-2018 12:35:25] Request URI: /mywebsite/myadmin/index.php, IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    , /var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/functions/plugin_support.php, 73,  Array ([plugin_file_id] => 159,[version_string_to_compare] =>  1.5.8,[new_version_available] => ,[lookup_index] => 0,[url1] =>  https://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/159,[url2] => https://www.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/159,[ch] => Resource id #175,[response] => ,[error] => SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
    error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate  verify failed,[errno] => 60,[ctx] => Resource id  #176,[http_response_header] => Array ([0] => HTTP/1.0 404 Not  Found,[1] => Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:35:25 GMT,[2] => Server:  Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu),[3] => Cache-Control: no-cache, private,[4]  => Connection: close,[5] => Content-Type: text/html;  charset=UTF-8)))
    #1  file_get_contents(http://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/159, , Resource id #176) called at [/var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:73]
    #2  plugin_version_check_for_updates(159, 1.5.8) called at  [/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/includes/init_includes/init_user_tracking.php:164]
    #3   require(/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/includes/init_includes/init_user_tracking.php)  called at [/var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4  require(/var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/autoload_func.php) called  at [/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5   require(/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/includes/application_top.php)  called at [/var/www/html/mywebsite/myadmin/index.php:10]

[07-Feb-2018 12:35:25] PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(http://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/159): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
     in /var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 73
    [07-Feb-2018 12:35:25] Request URI: /mywebsite/myadmin/index.php, IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Aborting.,  /var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/functions/plugin_support.php, 76, Array  ([plugin_file_id] => 159,[version_string_to_compare] =>  1.5.8,[new_version_available] => ,[lookup_index] => 0,[url1] =>  https://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/159,[url2] => https://www.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/159,[ch] => Resource id #175,[response] => ,[error] => SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
    error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate  verify failed,[errno] => 60,[ctx] => Resource id  #176,[http_response_header] => Array ([0] => HTTP/1.0 404 Not  Found,[1] => Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:35:25 GMT,[2] => Server:  Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu),[3] => Cache-Control: no-cache, private,[4]  => Connection: close,[5] => Content-Type: text/html;  charset=UTF-8)))
    #1  trigger_error(file_get_contents() error checking plugin versions.
    Aborting.) called at [/var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:76]

[07-Feb-2018 12:35:25] PHP Notice:  file_get_contents() error checking plugin versions.
    Aborting. in /var/www/html/mywebsite/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 76
    One can look through the includes/functions/plugin_support.php file and see what is going on (although it is not specifically clear what rendition of ZC 1.5.5 is being used):
    For example the ZC 1.5.5f version of that file has been rewritten to use an overrideable admin class and does not include quite the same checks as seen in the above path. It also shows that there are modifications coming to the plugin version check capability to require some specific information be sent to the server in order to respond with appropriate data (that is addressed/covered in the VersionServer class). Anyways, either there is something wrong with your server, there are restrictions in place that prevent any of the four methods in your plugin_support file from doing a version check and or when the file is in place there is either a database define missing or the plugin check setting in the admin for user tracking was on and should be turned off until the above issue is resolved by some other means... (ie. Upgrade the plugin check process to what is used by ZC 1.5.5f, the entire store to that version, etc...)

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. My ZC version is (You are presently using: v1.5.5) without any letter ( a or f ) . I would say first 1.5.5 version.

My server is for testing purpose and is not hosted by any provider. Could be this the real problem ?

I hope in not having any issue when I put the new user tracking on live server.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by solo_400 View Post
    Thank you. My ZC version is (You are presently using: v1.5.5) without any letter ( a or f ) . I would say first 1.5.5 version.

My server is for testing purpose and is not hosted by any provider. Could be this the real problem ?

I hope in not having any issue when I put the new user tracking on live server.
    Well regardless of having a host or not, the system on which it is currently installed is having some form of an issue executing the communication outside. Local servers though would tend to have the issue. If your live site is able to check for updates without error, then the version checking performed by this module is expected to also have no issues.

Having 1.5.5 only at the top right does indicate that the software version currently installed is reported to be 1.5.5 (no sub-version). There have been 6 cases of changes to that software made since then and it would be advised to incorporate those changes by a one time upgrade to 1.5.5f if continuing to work with 1.5.5 of any version.

Plugin Contributions

I installed this mod on afresh installation of Zen Cart 1.5.5f, I added the lines of code for the admin and the storefront
    <?php $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_ADMIN_FOOTER_END'); ?>
    and
    <?php $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_FOOTER_END'); ?>
    respectively, but i am only tracking admin pages and no tracking of storefront pages.

Another problem i am getting not found when i click on"User Tracking Config",I searched the mod files but i could not find the file user_tracking_config.php, Where is it located?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TamyA View Post
    I installed this mod on afresh installation of Zen Cart 1.5.5f, I added the lines of code for the admin and the storefront
    <?php $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_ADMIN_FOOTER_END'); ?>
    and
    <?php $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_FOOTER_END'); ?>
    respectively, but i am only tracking admin pages and no tracking of storefront pages.

Another problem i am getting not found when i click on"User Tracking Config",I searched the mod files but i could not find the file user_tracking_config.php, Where is it located?
    In ZC 1.5.5, there is no additional action for the catalog side (ie. do not have to do anything to add $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_FOOTER_END', $current_page_base); which is located in includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php and includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php

As to User Tracking Config, that feature is added as part of the installation which generates configuration options to be selected from the configuration menu. As stated in a thread where installation appeared to occur continuously the install files need to be installed in their correct location (and also not in their incorrect location) to be able to perform the installation one time and one time only... Again, request to verify that the files located within the YOUR_ADMIN directory are not also duplicated to the catalog side.

For example, the following files should not be found on the catalog side:
    includes/auto_loaders/config.user_tracking_install.php
    includes/init_includes/init_user_tracking.php
    includes/languages/english/user_tracking.php
    includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/user_tracking.php
    Also, the following files should be removed from the admin side of the store if a previous version had been installed. In particular if the server does not support/allow unlinking (deleting) files by code. The most recent
    version does not include code files that were previously included as the code has been moved into other areas. Which if this is/was a fresh install of ZC with a fresh install of User tracking (no database entries existing from a previous version), then the only database related action of the version install would be to update the version number and none of the actions in the 1.5.8.php version file would be executed.

So more specifically: admin/init_includes/init_user_tracking.php initiates the install process and then it is in the version 1.5.3 installer where the configuration menu is first installed and it is then edited as necessary in later versions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    In ZC 1.5.5, there is no additional action for the catalog side (ie. do not have to do anything to add $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_FOOTER_END', $current_page_base); which is located in includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php and includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php

As to User Tracking Config, that feature is added as part of the installation which generates configuration options to be selected from the configuration menu. As stated in a thread where installation appeared to occur continuously the install files need to be installed in their correct location (and also not in their incorrect location) to be able to perform the installation one time and one time only... Again, request to verify that the files located within the YOUR_ADMIN directory are not also duplicated to the catalog side.

For example, the following files should not be found on the catalog side:
    includes/auto_loaders/config.user_tracking_install.php
    includes/init_includes/init_user_tracking.php
    includes/languages/english/user_tracking.php
    includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/user_tracking.php
    Also, the following files should be removed from the admin side of the store if a previous version had been installed. In particular if the server does not support/allow unlinking (deleting) files by code. The most recent
    version does not include code files that were previously included as the code has been moved into other areas. Which if this is/was a fresh install of ZC with a fresh install of User tracking (no database entries existing from a previous version), then the only database related action of the version install would be to update the version number and none of the actions in the 1.5.8.php version file would be executed.

So more specifically: admin/init_includes/init_user_tracking.php initiates the install process and then it is in the version 1.5.3 installer where the configuration menu is first installed and it is then edited as necessary in later versions.
    I just downloaded the plugin again, unzipped it, change
    "YOURADMIN" to my admin Directory name, Dragged the 2 folders (includes and admin) to the root of my store and the same result again.

Also i got some extra this time and these will load on top of the admin page unless i delete the files from Admin/includes/installers/user_tracking/*.*
    Updated sort order configuration for User Tracking
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.3
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.4
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.5
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.6
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.7
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.8

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TamyA View Post
    I just downloaded the plugin again, unzipped it, change
    "YOURADMIN" to my admin Directory name, Dragged the 2 folders (includes and admin) to the root of my store and the same result again.

Also i got some extra this time and these will load on top of the admin page unless i delete the files from Admin/includes/installers/user_tracking/*.*
    Updated sort order configuration for User Tracking
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.3
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.4
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.5
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.6
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.7
    Installed User Tracking v1.5.8
    Ok, so let's go a little more systematically.

Please identify all of the files located in the following directories:
    catalog/includes/auto_loaders
    catalog/init_includes

I just installed it on a ZC 1.5.5a site, received an initial report upon first admin navigation, but did not receive any further user tracking notifications.

Plugin Contributions

Problem Solved.

I uninstalled the database configuration using the SQL provided with the mod and installed again. Thanks.

Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast