Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Info/Orders at a Glance Admin Contribution for 1.2.7 and 1.3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by X.O. View Post
    I noticed two other issues with my Zen-Cart Site and my new server with PHP5:
    1. HTML emails are not displaying correctly, see this thread http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?p=462015
    2. Tools-Template Selection-New language returns the folowing error:
    Catchable fatal error: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to string in /home/myaccount/public_html/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 333, see this thread http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t.php+line+333.
    Averything else is ok. So far...
    Thanks for reporting.

I have never tried to add a language, and I was using smtpauth for email already, so I wouldn't have caught those.

Plugin Contributions

I LOVE this mod! It's one of my very favorite mods - it's a huge timesaver!

One question -- I can't get an order's Comments to display on the Index page, with the other information. In order to see Comments, I have to click the order to see it in full.

There is a space for Comments in the box on the right-hand side, but it is always empty (even if the order does contain a Comment)

It would be really helpful to be able to quickly go through the orders on the Index page to see if there were any customer comments that needed to be attended to right away.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks so much!

~LW

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lyricwings View Post
    I LOVE this mod! It's one of my very favorite mods - it's a huge timesaver!

One question -- I can't get an order's Comments to display on the Index page, with the other information. In order to see Comments, I have to click the order to see it in full.

There is a space for Comments in the box on the right-hand side, but it is always empty (even if the order does contain a Comment)

It would be really helpful to be able to quickly go through the orders on the Index page to see if there were any customer comments that needed to be attended to right away.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks so much!

~LW
    This isn't really the place to discuss this, but I've created something like that for myself a couple years ago and it does make it sooo much easier.

I basically added all the important stuff from the "full" view into the "quick" view. I can update orders and see the full order list and see full shipping address from the quick list view.

I was going to release it but there is this intermittent bug that occurs some times.. and I can't figure out the exact steps to reproduce it. Unfortunately it's a seriously bad bug where sometimes when updating, it doesn't take the update, but leaves the form in weird state that if you click another button, it will update the last order with a null for status update. Null is not an allowable field in the filter list, so this causes the order to be completely hidden from all filter views, even the "All orders" view. The only way to fix it to edit the order in the database with phpmyadmin or a similar tool, which requires intimate database knowledge as well.

Here is a screenshot. It works 95% of the time without problems, even with filters. And I even created a version to work with my USPS autofill contrib, order edit, and info at a glance. But until I can figure out the problem it is use at your own risk.
    Last edited by qhome; 9 Apr 2008 at 03:36 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Hello can you release the file (your file) full view to quick view??
    tanks

Plugin Contributions

It's been a while since I first posted this request, so I just wanted to check again -- is there any way to make the order Comments show up on the box on the right-hand side? Right now there is a space for Comments in the box on the right-hand side, but it is always empty (even if the order does contain a Comment)

Thanks -

Plugin Contributions

I used to get a number of "onmouseout=" errors all over the place in the orders list. That occured irrespective of the number of products in the basket, whether there was only one or ten. I tried to figure out all kinds of solutions for it, but found none until I noticed that the error occured only when the orders included items whose titles included words in quitation marks (i. e. "word"). I removed the quotation marks from all titles and it is OK now.
    HTH
    Radu

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by radub View Post
    I used to get a number of "onmouseout=" errors all over the place in the orders list. That occured irrespective of the number of products in the basket, whether there was only one or ten. I tried to figure out all kinds of solutions for it, but found none until I noticed that the error occured only when the orders included items whose titles included words in quitation marks (i. e. "word"). I removed the quotation marks from all titles and it is OK now.
    HTH
    Radu
    That should be fixed with the version I uploaded that adds escape characters to products with ' or " in the title.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Info/Orders at a Glance Admin Contribution for 1.2.7 and 1.3.0.

Can someone please point me to the latest download for this mod? Have looked in the zen download section in vain. We are upgrading to 1.3.8a and I guess I could just install the old...but its really really old!

Plugin Contributions

Ya, unfortunately the search seems to overlook some contribs. Here is the latest:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...products_id=98

Plugin Contributions

Thank you...whew!

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast