Accounting and ZenCart

Hi-

I've been wondering how other zencart users are coordinating the info they get from the reports in zen with their accounting software. Do you just make journal entries at the end of the month without trying to merge the customer data? I be very interested to hear what others are doing as some suggestions for my own little newbie business.

I see from another thread that someone is working on a contribution to download into Quickbooks. I wanted to ask on that thread what versions it was supposed to work with but I wasn't allowed to ask a question.

thanks in advance.

Mellany
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]
    Mellany M
    www.mellmaxknits.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Accounting and ZenCart

Quote Originally Posted by knitlady
    Hi-

I've been wondering how other zencart users are coordinating the info they get from the reports in zen with their accounting software. Do you just make journal entries at the end of the month without trying to merge the customer data? I be very interested to hear what others are doing as some suggestions for my own little newbie business.

I see from another thread that someone is working on a contribution to download into Quickbooks. I wanted to ask on that thread what versions it was supposed to work with but I wasn't allowed to ask a question.

thanks in advance.

Mellany
    Mellany,
    You can not ask a question, because it is an archive topic from the old forum. Please go to the new QBI forum at http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35220

Thanks,
    Adam

Default Re: Accounting and ZenCart

Is there anyone with a modification for an interface for the accounting/pos program called ManageMore (http://www.managemore.com) to work with ZC? It has E-commerce set up for it, but I am not sure otherwise how to make it work. Might just have to keep doing it manually.