Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

I found some files that were missing when I FTPed them to the website.
    I transferred them over and have been able to proceed with installation.
    After unzipping files on your local computer can you just FTP everything in that directory without fear of overwriting directories that already exist. I am using FileZilla and have done the individual directories files each separately - thus my missing a few of those needed files. It would be much simpler if you could just do the whole unzipped file structure along with need subdirectories.
    Harold

Quote Originally Posted by adam5532 View Post
    Hi All,

I'm happy to say that the basic rewrite of QBI (Quickbooks Import) 3.0 is done! Now, I need to work out a few small issues, do the SQL table files, update the documentation, and work on ZenCart compatability. So, it really is getting close!

Thanks,
    Adam
    Does this Mod work with the enterprise version of Quickbooks? We are currently running on QB Enterprise version 5.0 - Wholesaler / Distributer's Edition.

Plugin Contributions

We are not getting errors...but somehow it happened when we created iif files the status of our shipped orders was changed to processing. What caused this and can we fix it?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Olof Holte View Post
    We are not getting errors...but somehow it happened when we created iif files the status of our shipped orders was changed to processing. What caused this and can we fix it?
    I'm not 100% positive on this but check your configuration. Go to the QBI page in your admin and then to configure and look under "orders" which is the second section. Here you will see "Update Status:" you can select if and what you want your status changed to upon download of the .iif file. Hopefully Adam will be around to confirm or deny this for you.
    Using: Zencart 1.3.7 and lovin' every minute of it.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. Yes, I did check the configuration and played around with it. I'm puzzled that producing an iif file actually changed the status in zencart on that one occasion but not on any other attempt. It changed all shipped orders to processing in zencart's admin. So i tried this with no results:

Code:
    Orders:  
    Import orders with status:  Processing 
    Update status:   yes
         Change CC order status to:  Shipped      
         Change check/mo status to: Shipped
    Please help.

Plugin Contributions

Any idea why there would be 2 links for "Quickbooks Import QBI" in admin/customers? Is that an indication that something went wrong with the install? I haven't tried using it yet, but noticed this and want to address it if there's a problem before spending time configuring the mod.

Thanks!

Matt

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to reset my orders for creating iif files? I am not simply looking to re-download the last group of orders, I would like to create a file from a specific date (1/1/06), although I would settle for being able to recreate all orders if necessary. I'm guessing that there is probably some table data that can be wiped out to make this happen, but I don't know the specifics. If I am right, an SQL query to locate only the dates I'm looking for would be much appreciated

Thanks!
    Audra

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    Hi Adam,

I have gone back one version and removed the tax_lookup and it has got me past the previous sticking point so thank you for that.

I have now got my product and the attributes into quickbooks and I havegot my customer list into quickbooks which is great. I even managed to suss out the column for getting the tax/VAT exempt or standard to import correctly(as it had not done so on the first attempt - the column was not exported by qbi in quite the right way)

So at this stage I should say I am breaking your rules slightly as I am using the UK version of Quickbooks and I know the current version is US only. So my next question may be caused by this fact.

So I have now tried to upload the list.iff file back to QBI/Zencart to be able to match the product. Payment methods and shipping fine - the following error has occurred with products though. Notice: Query failed: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'qbi_itemsqb_taxable' at row 1 SQL: INSERT INTO qbi_itemsqb SET qbi_itemsqb_name='Gift Wrapping',qbi_itemsqb_refnum='1',qbi_itemsqb_hidden='0',qbi_itemsqb_desc='Gift Wrapping',qbi_itemsqb_accnt='Sales',qbi_itemsqb_price='3.3617',qbi_itemsqb_invit emtype='SERV',qbi_itemsqb_taxable='', added=NULL in ...\admin\includes\classes\qbi_mysql.php on line 119

Notice: Query failed: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'qbi_itemsqb_taxable' at row 1 SQL: INSERT INTO qbi_itemsqb SET qbi_itemsqb_name='Next Day Delivery',qbi_itemsqb_refnum='3',qbi_itemsqb_hidden='0',qbi_itemsqb_desc='Next day delivery Charge',qbi_itemsqb_accnt='Freight Income',qbi_itemsqb_price='6.95',qbi_itemsqb_invitemtype='OTHC',qbi_itemsqb_taxa ble='', added=NULL in ...\admin\includes\classes\qbi_mysql.php on line 119

Notice: Query failed: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'qbi_itemsqb_taxable' at row 1 SQL: INSERT INTO qbi_itemsqb SET qbi_itemsqb_name='Standard Carriage Charge',qbi_itemsqb_refnum='2',qbi_itemsqb_hidden='0',qbi_itemsqb_desc='Standard Carriage Charge',qbi_itemsqb_accnt='Freight Income',qbi_itemsqb_price='4.95',qbi_itemsqb_invitemtype='OTHC',qbi_itemsqb_taxa ble='', added=NULL in ...\admin\includes\classes\qbi_mysql.php on line 119

Could you just through some light on this for me. I am not to sure if it is related to the UK bit the tax bit or something else.

Many thanks. Once this is sorted I will start to look at the transaction so any guidence there would be great.

As always - Many thanks in advance:

MG
    I'm not sure what you mean by going back one version. I suggest you use 3.21b.

Some earlier versions had the issue you are describing -- if the value is zero, the variable isn't passed from the form. Try setting the field qbi_itemsqb_taxable to NULL instead of NOT NULL in MySQL, and use the latest version 3.21b.

In the UK your prices include the VAT, whereas in the US the price for each item does not include tax, and tax is added at the end. So, I am working on UK compatibility for the next major release of QBI, however I can't really take the time to help you make this version work with UK QB, as it won't!

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mbheald View Post
    Does this Mod work with the enterprise version of Quickbooks? We are currently running on QB Enterprise version 5.0 - Wholesaler / Distributer's Edition.
    Yes, it works with QB US versions of Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by landshark View Post
    Hopefully Adam will be around to confirm or deny this for you.
    I'm around, but for some reason was not getting notifications from Zen Cart of messages! I'm catching up now.

Thanks,
    Adam

Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast