Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

>>To correct your installation in the meantime, you can manually add zen_ to the name of all the qbi tables, and then go to the zen_orders and zen_products tables and:
    Add a column called qbi_imported to each one, setting it to TINYINT, UNSIGNED, NOT NULL, DEFAULT 2. After creating those columns, go back to them and change the DEFAULT to 0

I do this using PhpMyAdmin? Or somewhere in the code?

Plugin Contributions

should it be qbi_imported or zen_qbi_imported ?

I'm using myphpadmin

Plugin Contributions

Got it working! Now to the configure :>

Plugin Contributions

Sorry to keep posting in your forum. I made the changes you suggested and I didn't get those errors. I completed the configuration page and successfully uploaded an iif file. When I goto setup I get:

Found iif import file lists.iif. Import now?

Notice: Query failed: Unknown column 'zen_qbi_itemsqb_hidden' in 'where clause' SQL: SELECT * FROM zen_qbi_itemsqb WHERE zen_qbi_itemsqb_hidden=0 ORDER BY zen_qbi_itemsqb_name in /home/growtron/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/qbi_mysql.php on line 119

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/growtron/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/qbi_mysql.php on line 160

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/growtron/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/qbi_mysql.php on line 176
    Quickbooks Items
    Name Description

---------------------------------------------------

Any ideas? I just got quickbooks and have only slightly set it up could that be the problem?

Plugin Contributions

Ok I'm going to go back and read through the documentation some more but a few problems have poped up.

On is with Payments.

I have 3 payment types set up. PayPal which i set as Paid Onlin. Authorize.net payments which i am using "Credit Card" which i set-up as Paid Online and chack which is setup as not prepaid. They have been matched to their respective mates.

When I imported all previous orders to get populate quickbooks for the first time, I have noticed that the PayPal purchases are showing up under accounts receivable and the authorize.net payments are showing up under undeposited funds. How can i fix this?

Second problem when i imported the orders i checked the Items list in Quickbooks and noticed that all of my products that have been sold were imported and show no associated account and a negative number on hand that represents how much i have sold.

Finally I imported customers and it seems like not all of my customers have come into quickbooks there are several people missing. Everyone that has placed an order is there and the math adds up to all orders that have been placed but still missing some customers.

Most of the other glithces i have worked out myself and were my fault in configuring and i assume this is too, just not sure where yet. I also have notices i get a whole list of warnings when i import the iif file under setup although the import seems to be working fine.

Hope you can help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tronix
    Sorry to keep posting in your forum.

---------------------------------------------------

Any ideas? I just got quickbooks and have only slightly set it up could that be the problem?
    I have corrected these issues in QBI. Please delete all the qbi database tables and files, and then install all the files again using the new version 3.01 that I just uploaded.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by landshark
    Ok I'm going to go back and read through the documentation some more but a few problems have poped up.

On is with Payments.

I have 3 payment types set up. PayPal which i set as Paid Onlin. Authorize.net payments which i am using "Credit Card" which i set-up as Paid Online and chack which is setup as not prepaid. They have been matched to their respective mates.

When I imported all previous orders to get populate quickbooks for the first time, I have noticed that the PayPal purchases are showing up under accounts receivable and the authorize.net payments are showing up under undeposited funds. How can i fix this?
    I'll look at this and get back to you shortly.
    Second problem when i imported the orders i checked the Items list in Quickbooks and noticed that all of my products that have been sold were imported and show no associated account and a negative number on hand that represents how much i have sold.
    Make sure that you have entered the account in the QBI configuration.

Unless you increase your inventory in QB to cover all your past sales, the inventory is going to go negative when you import all those orders, because each one is subtracting from inventory. QBI does let you import all past orders, but really unless you have a compelling reason to do so, it is probably best to just start importing with the new orders.
    Finally I imported customers and it seems like not all of my customers have come into quickbooks there are several people missing. Everyone that has placed an order is there and the math adds up to all orders that have been placed but still missing some customers.
    Currently, QBI only imports customers who have placed at least one order, because it uses the orders table to determine the correct billing and shipping addresses (this information is not stored in the customers table). But I will modify this in a future release, so that the default address is used for customers who have not placed orders.
    Most of the other glithces i have worked out myself and were my fault in configuring and i assume this is too, just not sure where yet. I also have notices i get a whole list of warnings when i import the iif file under setup although the import seems to be working fine.
    The warnings were due to an error in one of the functions and that has been fixed in 3.01. It would not have caused any errors in the data.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the words of support and appreciation, and all the downloads in QBI for ZenCart's first day!

I have corrected the errors that have been discovered so far in the initial release. This includes installation problems when using a table prefix, and sql errors that were appearing during the Set up procedures when importing an iif file.

If you have installed 3.00, please upgrade your version to 3.01, which I have just posted.

To upgrade, copy all the new files to your server. Also, please redo step 2i in the installation instructions (altering the database_tables.php file), using the new instructions, as the code you need to copy has been changed. I have included this as a Word document so that you can easily copy and paste the code.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adam5532
    I have corrected these issues in QBI. Please delete all the qbi database tables and files, and then install all the files again using the new version 3.01 that I just uploaded.

Thanks,
    Adam
    Also, please redo section 2i in the installation instructions, using the new instructions with 3.01.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Originally Posted by landshark

It sounds like Authorize.net is working correctly. I'll need to test PayPal to see why it is not going to undeposited funds.

Thanks,
    Adam

Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast