Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

Remove all the tables in the DB and overwrote all the files with the new version. Everything went smooth until I clicked submit (or whatever) on the configuration page I then received :

Warning: array_walk() [function.array-walk]: Unable to call strip_quotes_array() - function does not exist in /home/growtron/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/qbi_classes.php on line 2446
    Configuration successful

Plugin Contributions

Really wish there was a way to edit my posts.

I proceeded to export the customer, products , and orders. When trying to import to QBs the customers and products seems to work fine but the order received error:

Error on Line 11 : Can't record invalid transaction

Hit ok and get

Transaction not in balance , make sure the amounts in the detail area on the form for this transaction equals the amount at the top of the form

I get this set of errors several times. Before it ends. The orders are there but only contain the customer information.

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?

Thanks for all your help thus far. I'm very excited to have this functionality and I certianly will be donating.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adam5532

Make sure that you have entered the account in the QBI configuration.

Unless you increase your inventory in QB to cover all your past sales, the inventory is going to go negative when you import all those orders, because each one is subtracting from inventory. QBI does let you import all past orders, but really unless you have a compelling reason to do so, it is probably best to just start importing with the new orders.
    Oh I realized that is what was happening with the negative numbers. I have already entered all inventory purchased into quickbooks so I would like for the past orders to be subtracted from existing inventory since I'll be tracking this with quickbooks as well. I don't think this would be an issue if the accounts matched up.

Only importing new orders would not work for me. I want all data from the start of my business to be in quickbooks. it is onle 60 orders so not too big of an issue although it is over 2000 units that have been sold so it does have an impact on inventory.

The account i have entered into QBI is "Sales:Merchandise" just as it is in quick books actually I copied and pasted it into QBI config.

I can live with the Customers only being those that have made purchases. This is not a huge issue to me at this point.

I'll go ahead and run the update and wait for your feedback.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by landshark; 6 Jun 2006 at 10:19 PM.

Plugin Contributions

When I try to import the iif file from QB to QBI I get errors for all tabs :

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/growtron/public_html/store/admin/qbi_pay.php on line 53

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tronix
    Really wish there was a way to edit my posts.

I proceeded to export the customer, products , and orders. When trying to import to QBs the customers and products seems to work fine but the order received error:

Error on Line 11 : Can't record invalid transaction

Hit ok and get

Transaction not in balance , make sure the amounts in the detail area on the form for this transaction equals the amount at the top of the form
    Make sure that:
    You have set up any discount coupons in QBI
    That all your products in ZenCart have Model filled in and not blank.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

After ignoring all the errors. I find that Inventory Assemblies (which are the products in my cart) are not showing up in the match screen. Only the unit items (the parts to the assembilies). I've read through the instructions. (My previous question was answered there) but didn't see anything refer to this except that assembilies need to be matched.

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

Sorry that some of you are having problems! I am working hard to resolve any bugs that have been found -- was up all night last night getting 3.01 done! It is working fine on my system, but of course everyone's set up is different so there are bound to be some issues that my testing didn't discover. I will take a look at the latest posts and resolve those issues shortly. In the meantime, I see that QBI has been downloaded 75 times so far! How is it going for the rest of you? If you haven't posted anything, does that mean you haven't installed it yet, are having similar issues, or that it is working perfectly? Let me know!

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tronix
    After ignoring all the errors. I find that Inventory Assemblies (which are the products in my cart) are not showing up in the match screen. Only the unit items (the parts to the assembilies). I've read through the instructions. (My previous question was answered there) but didn't see anything refer to this except that assembilies need to be matched.
    Do you have assemblies checked in the configuration?

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Appears to not work with the version of ZenCart that I am using. There is no includes/database_tables.php or includes/filenames.php

I'm still very pleased with this module, and I hope to get it working someday :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brivers
    Appears to not work with the version of ZenCart that I am using. There is no includes/database_tables.php or includes/filenames.php

I'm still very pleased with this module, and I hope to get it working someday :)
    What version are you using? They should be there! Make sure you are looking in catalog/includes and not in catalog/admin/includes

Thanks,
    Adam

Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast